• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Revealing New Sony Game "Very Soon", More

Xater

gofreak said:
Local SCE media reps would have been briefed for an announcement like this, given the press releases etc. to put out at the requisite time.

That the Benelux guy teased this doesn't say anything about where the game's developer is located, geographically.

I think the GTTV connection is far more telling...it's SCEA that usually puts stuff on there. So I think it's a SCEA dev...

makes it just sound like it may be big enough to also announce it for Europe. I mean we are not really the target market for GTTV. ;)

What about Ape Escape? There was supposed to be a new Ape Escape game designed for the ARC, do you think it could be it? I really liked the PSone game.

Empty

RockmanWhore said:
What about Ape Escape? There was supposed to be a new Ape Escape game designed for the ARC, do you think it could be it? I really liked the PSone game.

They'll probably save that for when they show off the Arc lineup in full at E3.

Man

From a non 1st party studio I bet, US based, most likely PS Store (which can host anything from Flower to WipEout HD to Siren). All the internal devs seem tapped at the moment.

Afrikan

it would be interesting if i was "24" the video game part 2....

first one was impressive visually....and I believe it was made by a Euro studio.

Mikey Jr.

Fuck, I am ready for disappointment-ton.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Afrikan

people, NO STREAM no TV footage...this is just an announcement out of Europe....

it will be shown later tonight on G4 though.

Top Bottom