• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Revealing New Sony Game "Very Soon", More

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
4um3h604.jpg

(that's the pic they use on my DTV guide for GTTV lol)

GOTCHA BITCHES! Find out in about 9 hours only on GameTrailers TV™, only on Spike!™

Concept17

socom 4 on MAG engine

In addition to the gripping new single-player story mode, you’ll find all of the different ways to play that you’d expect from a SOCOM title. Online, you’ll be able to do battle with other teams in matches for up to 32 players – and you can choose to play in the guise of more world-famous Special Forces units than ever before. And – as it’s SOCOM – the realism of the experience will be second to none. As always, teamwork will carry the day.

KZObsessed

SOCOM? *yawn*

oh it's Zipper. MAG was great when playing with gaffers so I guess I'm interested. I'm kinda burnt out on online shooters tho.

-viper-

Banned
SOCOM 4.

"Even at this early stage the game is looking great and with a little bit of gentle persuasion the guys have kindly shared a few screenshots from the game – make sure you tune in again tomorrow as we will be unveiling, for the very first time, the EXCLUSIVE TEASER TRAILER!"

This makes no sense. Aren't GTTV also claiming responsibility for these 'WORLD FIRST EXCLUSIVE TEASER TRAILER?'

anddo0

In the past I'd be happy, but now Meh!

I wonder if it will be MP focused, or if feature both sp/mp like the old games.

Empty

oh faiiilll. guess if you are hardcore into socom and already bored of MAG you can get excited, but i'm sick of yet another military shooter.

Top Bottom