• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
This is the first movie in ages that I'm hyped to see and that I'll probably go to a midnight screening for. Can't wait.

Sadist

14th of August? Hmm. Thanos in this movie wooooh.

Nothing stops this Marvel train. Might go watch it. Cap 2 and X-Men DoFP got me hyped for more superhero goodness. Just wondering... are there any signs of post credit scenes that might show something off for the Avengers AoU?

Neoxon

Nothing stops this Marvel train. Might go watch it. Cap 2 and X-Men DoFP got me hyped for more superhero goodness. Just wondering... are there any signs of post credit scenes that might show something off for the Avengers AoU?
Age of Ultron is 9 months away from GotG. A teaser is possible, but I wouldn't count on it.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

I think it sets up Avengers 3, sure thats what I read.

I really wish I hadn't read that
Nathan Fillion
cameo spoiler. Would have been so much cooler to just walk in and see it.

Still can't believe we're getting a Guardians movie...

I need to grab one of those Rocket Raccoon vinyl figures they have out for the movie. And I'll have to read through the Rocket Raccoon & Groot novel before this comes out! Can't wait for the movie.

daevv

Saw a trailer for the first time during WWE Raw lastnight. Lots of comedy in the spot but looks like fun! I don't like 3D so I'll be waiting for the Blu Ray release.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Saw a trailer for the first time during WWE Raw lastnight. Lots of comedy in the spot but looks like fun! I don't like 3D so I'll be waiting for the Blu Ray release.

Normally I'd agree, but James Gunn filmed specifically for 3D. The 17 minute preview looked pretty good for 3D.

FpsAVGL.gif

Dai101

Banned
Just chiming in in this fantastic OT. Rocking my new Cobra-Lord Commander avatar.

By the way OP. The release date in MEXICO IS August 1st not 8th. Even the premiere is a day before July 31 in late night.

Loomba

Where I am from we only have IMAX digital which quite frankly, sucks.

Probably just going to see it in normal 2D.

Dalek

I wish Marvel would release that footage from the 17 minute sneak preview online. I'm just dying to watch anything.

LaNaranja

I feel like I have to buy the LEGO for this.

They are on sale at TRU this week.

Anyway I saw this commercial on TV today and am still having trouble accepting that this is a thing that is happening. I'm honestly suppressed this is even getting a set. Both Winter Soldier and Thor Dark World didn't get any lego. The amount of toy space in general that is being given up for GotG in stores is crazy. I am really curious to see how popular this ends up being with kids.

All I can say about Tyler Bates is that I hope his work for this is... surprising. Interesting choice in composer but I can't write it off until I hear it. He's good and very talented, but I haven't really heard him do a score for a movie like this yet so who knows. Not that I think it should have been Zimmer or whatever, but this looks really colorful and vibrant and those aren't things I associate with Bates' work.

Top Bottom