• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

GotG merch at Disney parks:

sJCsu7G.jpg

IZYjShu.jpg

Along with books, CDs, toys etc.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...galaxy-merchandise-rockets-into-disney-parks/

Hoping that pin is still available when I visit CA in September.

mjc

Looks like they show a bit of the design of Thanos at the end of the prequel comic video. His helmet is shaped a bit differently from the comics.

Ravek

Banned
Jesus Christ. This OT is the tits. Best one I've seen in a while.

I have nothing to add other than I really want to see this movie.

Neoxon

Jesus Christ. This OT is the tits. Best one I've seen in a while.

I have nothing to add other than I really want to see this movie.
Thanks. Quick & I worked hard on it. Oh was up for 6+ hours putting it together.

I had the general idea of what I wanted the OT to look, & Quick made it a reality (with quite a few suggestions of own along the way).

Quick

Banned
Thanks. Quick & I worked hard on it. Oh was up for 6+ hours putting it together.

I had the general idea of what I wanted the OT to look, & Quick made it a reality (with quite a few suggestions of own along the way).

And some Google Docs shenanigans.

Few? More like 100+ PMs worth. All great suggestions, mind you.

If Quick is up to it, I'd gladly work with him again on the OT for Avengers: Age of Ultron.

I'm in.

Neoxon

And some Google Docs shenanigans.

Few? More like 100+ PMs worth. All great suggestions, mind you.

I'm in.
I was referring to the art style, which was 10 or so alone. The rest of the OT is another story, in which you'd be correct.

And it looks like the Dynamic Duo will be sticking together. We just have to claim the OT before anyone else does.

Neoxon

Quick has brought the gift of more avatars to you all.

Also, the Dynamic Duo is trying to book OT duties for Avengers: Age of Ultron before anyone else gets it.

Quick

Banned
New avatars for anyone interested:

iORzg7D8O1fr4.png
ieehhEXXUPElt.png
ifx5Kgm5n3ksu.png

ibc4jA44ekFteu.png
icAbzCQDXP4Ji.png
iBTHTF8thYsvL.png

itMwfud9djZ9h.jpg
ij75qR84xMZwk.jpg
ib2vdtJcqof7K8.jpg
iNWRjVQuM4TDM.jpg

Made some Age of Ultron avatars, probably claimed already, but just to show off:

ij0FGJPzKlWyP.png
ib0VTLSone1vWt.png
iQGZDaBWviZxF.png
ibmZLXh5WhKUEK.png

GAF sure loves them floating heads.

Also, the Dynamic Duo is trying to book OT duties for Avengers: Age of Ultron before anyone else gets it.

Check the thread.

Booked.

i6FkLqlvHeDjF.jpg

Damn. Pretty far out to lay claim to Ultron's land. I will throw my hat in the ring for Ultron rights as well. We can fight it out. Stoopid hyped to see the mecha god kicking everyone's ass on screen next summer.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm super hyped for this movie. I need to make sure I go to a midnight screening with friends because I'm sure the movie is going to be a blast.

Also if the thread ends up doing GOTG hype avatars I want my avatar to have some added in. :D

Neoxon

Damn. Pretty far out to lay claim to Ultron's land. I will throw my hat in the ring for Ultron rights as well. We can fight it out. Stoopid hyped to see the mecha god kicking everyone's ass on screen next summer.
People are already reserving May 2015 stuff, so yeah.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I thought this sounded stupid as hell, nobody knows or cares about these people (and raccoon) and it sounds ridiculous.

Now I can't wait to see it lol. Bring it

I might figure out a way to GoTG Phoney Bone up. Only comic character I felt compelled to adapt was Captain America, but it would be a fun challenge to make a GoTG variant of him. Maybe a Nova Corps Phoney Bone?

Neoxon

Wow, didn't realize the OT is out already. Got my tix for 2nd of August.
The Red Carpet Premiere is this week, so we decided to get the OT & Spoiler Thread up now seeing as Quick had the main visual assets for both ready. What do you think?

Y'all gonna have to milk this avatar for all it's worth until a few days after release. It may be retired then, as this is a hype avatar :p

Rob, if you are reading this... I am sorry.

Quick

Banned
I might figure out a way to GoTG Phoney Bone up. Only comic character I felt compelled to adapt was Captain America, but it would be a fun challenge to make a GoTG variant of him. Maybe a Nova Corps Phoney Bone?

That would be awesome.

That or Drax or Star-Lord.

Replicant

The Red Carpet Premiere is this week, so we decided to get the OT & Spoiler Thread up now seeing as Quick had the main visual assets for both ready. What do you think?

Looks like a LOT of work. Glad I handed it off to you guys. :D

Great job! I want that Star Lord vinyl (maskless one).

Neoxon

About the GotG Prelude #2 (the GotG Preludes are canon to the movie, for those not in the know), am I the only one who read the narrator's voice as The Narrator from Space Dandy (obviously the English Dub)?

Neoxon

It would be the best thread ever.
.....Have you seen this thread? I stayed up ALL NIGHT putting this together. That's not even mentioning the hard work Quick put into all the visuals, plus the effort it took us to collaborate on how we wanted the OT to look (you should see are PM inboxes). I'm not doubting your OT-making skills, but trust me, we got this.

.....Have you seen this thread? I stayed up ALL NIGHT putting this together. That's not even mentioning the hard work Quick put into all the visuals, plus the effort it took us to collaborate on how we wanted the OT to look (you should see are PM inboxes). Trust me, we got this.

(He's joking)

(And he dislikes the first Avengers film very much :p )

Top Bottom