• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

.....Have you seen this thread? I stayed up ALL NIGHT putting this together. That's not even mentioning the hard work Quick put into all the visuals, plus the effort it took us to collaborate on how we wanted the OT to look (you should see are PM inboxes). I'm not doubting your OT-making skills, but trust me, we got this.

You don't know who I am do you?

You don't know who I am do you?

tumblr_mbrtzogMAM1risusro1_500.gif

Neoxon

I remember that time Andy left for London, then came back super jacked.
He was already super jacked when he went to London.

At this rate, Chris Pratt is gonna steal the "It's Okay to Have a Man-Crush on _______" title from Nathan Fillion.
I need to work out more, I can't gain weight no matter how hard I try.

At this rate, Chris Pratt is gonna steal the "It's Okay to Have a Man-Crush on _______" title from Nathan Fillion.

Looking at how many avatars there are of him, I'd say he already has!

Mariolee

^^^We've reached Chris Pratt bingo!!!!

Are you me? I've been trying to gain weight but all I do is poop everything out.

tumblr_miyslnuJUa1qgh53jo1_400.gif

Neoxon

^^^We've reached Chris Pratt bingo!!!!

Are you me? I've been trying to gain weight but all I do is poop everything out.

tumblr_miyslnuJUa1qgh53jo1_400.gif
I know that feel, bro. The ironic part is that I eat like a tank. I've once eaten 4 full extra-large pepperoni pizzas by myself.

Looking at how many avatars there are of him, I'd say he already has!
Welp, it's settled then. Sorry, Nathan Fillion.

Mariolee

I know that feel, bro. The ironic part is that I eat like a tank. I've once eaten 4 full extra-large pepperoni pizzas by myself.

I don't think I've tried that before, but I eat a ton too. I dunno, I feel like my metabolism is going to catch up to me someday though. Until then I'm a skinny pair of chopsticks.

I'm like a slightly smaller Andy from Parks and Rec. I just need to lose the pudge.

If Chris Pratt can do it in seven months
with Hollywood trainers, endless healthy food, and intense discipline
then you can too!

Neoxon

I don't think I've tried that before, but I eat a ton too. I dunno, I feel like my metabolism is going to catch up to me someday though. Until then I'm a skinny pair of chopsticks.

If Chris Pratt can do it in seven months
with Hollywood trainers, endless healthy food, and intense discipline
then you can too!
Actually, Chris Pratt ate a metric crap-ton of protein early on in his diet plan. I'd have to do some digging through the internet, but Chris Pratt did do an interview on how he got ripped.

As for me, I'm getting back into the rhythm of working out so my metabolism won't catch up to me.
That & the dreaded Freshman 15 I've heard a lot about. Granted, I need that weight, but I need it for my muscles, not my belly.

Mariolee

Actually, Chris Pratt ate a metric crap-ton of protein early on in his diet plan. I'd have to do some digging through the internet, but Chris Pratt did do an interview on how he got ripped.

As for me, I'm getting back into the rhythm of working out so my metabolism won't catch up to me.
That & the dreaded Freshman 15 I've heard a lot about. Granted, I need that weight, but I need it for my muscles, not my belly.

Freshman 15? Are you in High School? You have nothing to worry about lol Granted, Freshman year I commuted, but biking around to my classes and working out more to keep up with everyone, I actually lost weight.

So is eating a metric crap-ton of protein the whey (heh) to gain weight that won't just become fat (of course while working out at the same time)? I need to rejoin fitness-GAF lol

Hell yeah!
And the paycheck. Don't forget the paycheck.

Truth truth.

Neoxon

Freshman 15? Are you in High School? You have nothing to worry about lol Granted, Freshman year I commuted, but biking around to my classes and working out more to keep up with everyone, I actually lost weight.

So is eating a metric crap-ton of protein he whey (heh) to gain weight that won't just become fat? I need to rejoin fitness-GAF lol

Truth truth.
I'm about to be a college freshman (I graduated High School back in June). Remember that thread about my choices for a laptop?

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Cameos for Nathan Fillion, Stan Lee and others revealed!

EDIT:

I've posted the link to the GOTG spoiler thread here.

TEJ

The night before guardians of the galaxy i'm going to celebrate by reading my favorite
batman
comics.

because i'm such a rebel.

TEJ

Mara existed long before Tromeo and Juliet

In fact, i'm afraid to link to it, don't want to be permabanned >_<

LOL.

Now I'd love to see this.

I nominate Sculli and Disco for runner ups.

breh my OT would just be microsoft paint picture of the avengers and a youtube link to some fart video

oh and tromeo and juliet > super > that monster movie he made

this might be his best though, it looks fun

edit: oh christ this guy has a whole channel of that stuff. i'm sorry i linked it.

breh my OT would just be microsoft paint picture of the avengers and a youtube link to some fart video

oh and tromeo and juliet > super > that monster movie he made

this might be his best though, it looks fun

edit: oh christ this guy has a whole channel of that stuff. i'm sorry i linked it.

Slither was fucking awesome. I didn't like Super that much.

Top Bottom