• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 is now FREE for XBOX Live GOLD members. Come JOIN US IN MULTIPLAYER!!!

Fracas

#fuckonami
ihoKtsaOvP3Mb.gif

Sanic

I'm still angry we lost clan support over (I believe) the pretext that it would be added as an XBL feature.

It's shocking how little innovation occurred with XBL as it related to core gaming functionality. And how little the FPS genre has evolved, too.

Metfanant

This was the multiplayer that just about killed my deep love for the Halo Franchise, and its never quite recovered...

And this is coming from a guy that owns a Halo 3 edition 360...

Zoolader

Just loaded the game for the first time from my hdd. Damn, that matchmaking lobby music nostalgia. I'm gonna get another warm up game in, walk my dog, drink some more malt liquor (damn that thread) and hopefully by then some of you are ready to play.

scarybore

halo3multiplayer-001mtp02.gif

Such wonderful memories. Should probably try and play a few games as my Live sub runs out in 4 days and I don't see myself subscribing again any time soon. Not having Live would have been unthinkable 5 years ago due to the amount of Halo I played, how times have changed. :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
My game of the generation. I'm gonna give 343 a pass with Halo 4 (though still a good game in my opinion) and hope they return the series back to its glory next Fall.
They won't, and the Halo brand will continue to decline. Halo 3 is indeed Best Halo.

Madness

nope, far from it.

Halo 3 added equipment and put a bit more emphasis on vehicle play. Now you could say the netcode is bad, the BR is inconsistent, but the gameplay is near identical. If you liked Halo 2, you liked Halo 3, irregardless of what you feel in hindsight.

Halo 2 was probably my most played multiplayer game, but to say it was free of problems is wrong.

Skytylz

Banned
So fucking pumped for this weekend. Player count has been low for a while and I'm going home this weekend for fall break. Pretty much the perfect storm form some halo 3 ass whooping.

Top Bottom