• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 leaked?

wwm0nkey

I see. I haven't seen anything since a few minutes at E3. The flying robots in the jungle and the orange lasers are similar, I suppose yes :)

Well if you want a good example then here

iGRFw.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Dammit 100 page break, I'm reposting this

---

Where's the extra fine print on the leaked pic? Fake.

aFxmZ.png

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Dammit 100 page break, I'm reposting this

---

aFxmZ.png

Knowing that some absurd marketing rules exist, maybe fine print text has to be visible on discs in promo material and since disc 2 is in the render, the text had to go on that one.

Who knows, who cares. ^^

Time to hide from the internets for a while.
I've been trying not to watch any videos lately, including even multiplayer. I want to go in as fresh as possible.

Tagg9

aFxmZ.png

LOL, this doesn't confirm anything. If any supposed 'shopper were basing the disc art on the promotional shots then they would have included it. If anything, this proves that it is real.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Big spoiler has already leaked.

You shoot things

GavinGT

Banned
This has to be a joke thread.

Just read Stinkles post and the comedy that follows.

Stinkles has historically come in to Halo leak threads and acted disinterested. Don't try to gauge his reaction as some barometer to the veracity of the leak.

There's no reason that millions of these discs wouldn't exist right now, and it's totally conceivable that someone took a picture of them.

EvB

That disc is using the new Microsoft logo, I wonder if that has extended as far as xbox games?

Xbox.com still has the retro logo.

Does anybody have a new release game box to hand?
logo-lg-1x.png

Top Bottom