• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

do you guys listen to music while you play

I play some Metal Gear Rising tracks... Rules of nature, Red sun, The only thing I know for real and Hot wind blowing. Stains of time is also awesome.

Just went 33/9 with the freaking BR, IT FEELS GOOD MAN! just copy and paste it for H5.

The carbine is also a sexy beast.

IHaveIce

Banned
Man these matches right now are so sick.

Classic vs BTH is awesome.

Neighbors team against the Sudds

and next up warriors against Status Quo

Vico

So... One day, eh?
Still not sure what kind of Halo game will show up (if there is even a game announced).
I'm thinking it'll be a spin-off, with a couple of RPG elements.

IHaveIce

Banned
Man these matches right now are so sick.

Classic vs BTH is awesome.

Neighbors team against the Sudds

and next up warriors against Status Quo
YES, Classic and Slaughterhouse won. Neighbor shitting 33/16 on the Sudds

Bravo just said they're showing off Spartan Assault at E3.

Hope they show something else as well.

Yep heard it too, weird, I don't want mobile games in the E3 conference :/ Wasted time, except there is a Xbox One release

Vico

Yep heard it too, weird, I don't want mobile games in the E3 conference :/ Wasted time, except there is a Xbox One release

Doesn't mean it'll be at the press conference. They will probably show it on the showfloor.
The conference is clearly dedicated to Xbox One.

TCKaos

do you guys listen to music while you play

The various Halo soundtracks, especially when I'm in the Mantis. I keep it down low enough so I can hear my team, though.

Awww! You took all my suggestions!

Except the bridge in the middle is completely different. It's a multilayered Narrows-esque affair with some water gaps so you can still fuck up and fall off the map if you're not paying attention.

TCKaos

Why? Why should they feel the need to milk it every year?

I'd be happy if they take a break for one year at least.

For me it's more that the One is coming out without a Halo game and isn't in any way backwards compatible. Unless they're expecting no one to upgrade for the first few months that means that Halo 4's population is going to drop significantly again and its support will probably drop, too.

For me it's more that the One is coming out without a Halo game and isn't in any way backwards compatible. Unless they're expecting no one to upgrade for the first few months that means that Halo 4's population is going to drop significantly again and its support will probably drop, too.
Something to keep 4's population alive is a good idea, but perhaps as something given with the console (or f2p).

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

we will be supporting 4 energetically for some time to come. Wouldn't sweat it.

And when does this begin?
KappaHD.png

I still won't be surprised if we get a new Halo 4 game (new SP, expanded Halo 4 MP) and have it be cross gen compatible One/360. One users will play on the same MP servers as 360 users as to not split the userbase.

TCKaos

Bless you, sir. Bless you.

Energetic like "We're going to go ahead and release the retailer pre-order exclusive armor skins and emblems now" energetic?

I believe it's just a matter of changing the timer. They should work.

If all else fails go into dubs and grab a gametype from there. There's no instant respawn in that playlist.

Nope. Not working still.

What the fuck.

Her?

Whipped up another weapon. Still not sure what it does yet, so feel free to provide suggestions.

ZXomGvj.png

Mix between the needler and the focus rifle. It's a UNSC weapon based on forrunner tech. Electricity arcs off the ends and travels to the nearest body. It sucks down all their shields, and can kill them but has limited range.

Will also disable a vehicle as long as you maintain the arc.

Nope. Not working still.

What the fuck.

Mix between the needler and the focus rifle. It's a UNSC weapon based on forrunner tech. Electricity arcs off the ends and travels to the nearest body. It sucks down all their shields, and can kill them but has limited range.

Will also disable a vehicle as long as you maintain the arc.

So it's the Shock Coil?

Video also displays the Imperialist which was basically the Binary Rifle about 5 years earlier.

^^ Bad ass. Way to crush.

Congrats dude, good shit.

They give anniversary to CE LAN winners? Haha
Edit: Congratulations of course.

Nice shit Barlow!
Thanks guys!

Nice.

What are you going to give me as thanks for the support?
I'll get you Bonestorm for Christmas.

I love the look of the print.
The hands look a bit weird, but so did Chief's in CE. I dig it, and his other work is amazing too.

It has? I know it cannot play 360 games, but it seems like obscure thing to confirm that cross-gen play isn't possible.

I like it, whatever it is.

You should so something like this for a "Brute Spike Sniper"

It's actually a redesigned Oscillator for a new project of mine, I just have no idea what to actually make it do. It might function as a mid-range shotgun that you can use to string kills together by "painting" targets with rounds, and then when you actually reload the gun, everyone that can reach eachother in a vector (as in no shooting through walls) immediately blows up in a giant string of lightning.

Brute Sniper sounds fun, though. I think I'll call it the Cracklejack.

Tawpgun

Funny story, my roommate is from Kennebunk, he said the entire town was worrying their husbands, co-workers, fathers etc. would be on the list of men released that got caught.

The list was released on the same day his name was put in the paper for an underage drinking citation. People saw his name and thought he went to the prostitute hahaha

babby]

Top Bottom