• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

Spartan with the sniper rifle there has to be Jun, no?

On Blue Team side? No, that's probably Linda.

Unless there's a sniper on Locke's side that I missed. That might be our wayward SIII.

I thought he went into hiding with Halsey after Reach? What happened after that?

He's a recruiter for the Spartan IV's now. In New Blood (or whatever it's called) he's the one to recruit Buck into the SIV's.

I feel like I should read the books. You guys are getting all hyped because of Blue Team and I'm here, waiting for something to be hyped for :p

Ramirez

Possibly 4 player co-op campaign from each view point? Probably not...and I doubt any of the Spartans play any differently. /expectations in check

Wonder if these people will be fleshed out, unlike the Didact & Librarian? Probably not. New comers prepare to be confused!

Let's step back for a second, isn't Spartans fighting other Spartans a bad thing? Maybe that is stating the obvious, but I'm starting to get a civil war feeling (the same way Lasky felt that fighting over taxed farmers was a bad thing).
Guess its just the opener for the H5 story. This forerunner bird thingy that is killing colonies will be much more important

b-b-b-blue team

Kelly, Linda,Fred............

tumblr_md1dwxbZSS1rtgfb5.gif

Am I dreaming o_O somebody pinch me

PLOT

> Mister Chef awekens Wore Sfinks*

> Jewels M'Dusa and Hitlsey take over with Absolute Record shenanigans

> Reveangeance against UNSC by #REKTED-ing the Infinity

> Reveangeance against Arbiter by sacking Sanghelios

> ONI says Hola is not cool dude, Locke and crew roll up for punishment

> Blue team ain't having none

> ???

> THE FLOOD

Kev Kev

Guess its just the opener for the H5 story. This forerunner bird thingy that is killing colonies will be much more important

So, hopefully, the 2 different teams of Spartans will over come their differences and help each other to defeat this forerunner bird thing? But what if the forerunner bird thing is trying to help all of them? (Yes, I know it's ridiculous, I'm just throwing shit out there. What if the bird thing is MB still striving to Attone).

kosmologi

PLOT

>Reveangeance against UNSC by #REKTED-ing the Infinity

>Reveangeance against Arbiter by sacking Sangelios

> ???

> THE FLOOD

rofl, Hitlsey

this is too accurate.

Bsigg12

PLOT

>Reveangeance against UNSC by #REKTED-ing the Infinity

>Reveangeance against Arbiter by sacking Sangelios

> ???

> THE FLOOD

Where do I send my money order?

TheOddOne

Possibly 4 player co-op campaign from each view point? Probably not...and I doubt any of the Spartans play any differently. /expectations in check

Wonder if these people will be fleshed out, unlike the Didact & Librarian? Probably not. New comers prepare to be confused!
*Press X to go to the Halo Channel for more info!*

Leak

That "sphinx" isn't fighting, and isnt the same from the trailer (that too wasnt fighting). I think its like a forerunner headquarter or something like that, That human city is untained so I think there isnt a combat, just a city subjected to forerunners.

Maybe this "Sphinx" are watchers and a last resort (maybe with a destructive capacity similar to a Halo but small scaled).

It all makes sense now. First Fred and Linda's appearance in Halo 2 Anniversary's Terminal:

Then Fred's appearance in the Halo 5 Beta trailer revealing the armor:

Can't believe this is happening!
Yea, but wasn't Blue team teased as retuning a while back through the comics too?

Honestly though, is there anyone here who's genuinely "#teamlocke"? I have a hard time believing any long time fan would ditch the Chief like this lol.

Ampoc

Neo Member
I noticed that the tone of the day in both of the live-action trailers is reflected upon in this wallpaper/puzzle image thing.

Behind Locke is a bluish color-tone, as seen in his trailer.

Behind Chief is a orange color-tone, as seen in his trailer.

Really excited to see the atmosphere they're going to bring in the game as you play either character.

Hype train is going to get kicked so hard into overdrive when E3 comes.

Mesonak

Honestly though, is there anyone here who's genuinely "#teamlocke"? I have a hard time believing any long time fan would ditch the Chief like this lol.

I'm all about a fresh perspective and I'm eager for new characters that hopefully don't suck (Palmer), so yeah, I'm #TeamLocke.

Not that it matters though, they'll team up in the end anyway

Top Bottom