• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

Classy!

Spread your urine all over your chest, it will make you look more manly and chicks love that.

It has to be your OWN piss, that's very important.
So, your telling me I should not put any deodorant? Shit, I smell like piss even after I take a shower.

wtf is going on in here?

Did the Halogaf link in my subscriptions break or something? redirect I don't know about?

Frankie/David, save us with Halo 4 news, PLEASE!
I0sYL.gif

CyReN

wtf is going on in here?

Did the Halogaf link in my subscriptions break or something? redirect I don't know about?

Frankie/David, save us with Halo 4 news, PLEASE!

New podcast next week (as in a few days), Spring showcase starting mid next week. We are about to experience Halogasm of news.

..god I hope.

New podcast next week (as in a few days), Spring showcase starting mid next week. We are about to experience Halogasm of news.

..god I hope.

I may be wrong, but I don't think we will see any multiplayer stuff in this first wave of media, so we probably won't have our souls crushed yet.

Trey

Hey guys, what deodorant do you use? Gotta smell good for my date.

Devolution is cringing so hard right now :lol

Non-odor deordorant, and wear a humble amount of colgone/body spray of your choice.

I find a reasonable amount is enough that she'll only smell it if you guys are within amorous distance of one another.

wwm0nkey

I may be wrong, but I don't think we will see any multiplayer stuff in this first wave of media, so we probably won't have our souls crushed yet.

In the first wave? No. But after E3 I expect nothing but constant MP news as I would imagine they want to keep much of the story under wraps.

Zalinkrow is such a punk. Throws a good party though :-D
Don't think I have it
What do you want the audio to come out of, when you're using this monitor?
Did you buy an official VGA cable or one of the much cheaper ebayish ones? You should be able to buy it separately on Amazon/Ebay/Monoprice if you don't have it.

Zalinkrow is such a punk. Throws a good party though :-D

What do you want the audio to come out of, when you're using this monitor?
Did you buy an official VGA cable or one of the much cheaper ebayish ones? You should be able to buy it separately on Amazon/Ebay/Monoprice if you don't have it.
Long sstory short, I took my friends Xbox that red ringed. I tried fixing it (it works now). I am just completely useless when it comes with cables, unless its obvious.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I love yoinking. It seriously fills me with glee. It's like a fun meta game.

Edit : Happy b-day, Krow!

CyReN

Since it's birthday overload, do I share a Birthday with anyone on March 14th? and I'm on now if anybody want to play.

stealthbdayreminder

and Tashi, Kobe >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom