• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not abuse, thats just another team of really bad uncoordinated players getting crapped on in MLG.

They didn't time or acquire a single power weapon and had 0 teamwork. Their shot was pretty rough too.

Just adapt, stop bitching about evade. Its not going anywhere.

Did you miss the part where he moved across the map in seconds, that's bad right?

It's hard to coordinate a team when there's a player teleporting himself across the map.

The Glorious TU Settings continue their campaign, conquering new playlists to add to their empire.

Fyrewulf and other Vanilla sympathizers continue to cry as the superior TU forces dong all over them.

If they do a u-turn on the new dlc playlist and make it TU, I'll make it my main playlist. If they don't, they should retire it already.

If by die you mean stop playing then you win. I dont know why exactly thats supposed to be a good argument though. :p

EDIT: Beaten :(

Reach isn't perfect, that's been established many times over and I'm more tired of that than anything, or those who seem to want the gameplay of halo 2 back.

I also think not having much else to talk about is a factor in the continual reach bashing.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
The more I play the Anniversary playlists, the more I'm actually starting to somewhat enjoy the Anniversary gametype. There's just something about that 3 shot pistol...so good.

I'm glad I finally found my niche in Reach, as hard as that was in the beginning.

Reach isn't perfect, that's been established many times over and I'm more tired of that than anything

I thought the same thing about the Reach beta conversation--lots of complaints in that thread that were repeated ad nauseam. I decided those people were over-doing it with the repetitive drone. Then the retail game came out and it looked like they hadn't complained enough.

People bitched about the retail game in the Reach thread and 343 eventually got control of the game and made changes. The changes they made were generally praised by HaloGAF. If reasonable complaints are being listened to, why should folks that have those complaints about the state of the game stop complaining?

Reach isn't perfect, that's been established many times over and I'm more tired of that than anything, or those who seem to want the gameplay of halo 2 back.

I also think not having much else to talk about is a factor in the continual reach bashing.

I understand where your coming from, but your coming from a totally different direction than I am. If things like Evade can be fixed, then why not fix them? Quite simply things like Evade put me off playing the game. Its too late for me, I stick with the anniversary settings, but in general people would rather stop playing rather than adapt.

I mean if Reach wasn't going to get a single update going forward, I would understand why it wouldnt be fixed, but I would also understand in that scenario why people would rather just move on rather than fight through the stuff they dislike.

Tunavi

Banned
The more I play the Anniversary playlists, the more I'm actually starting to somewhat enjoy the Anniversary gametype. There's just something about that 3 shot pistol...so good.

I'm glad I finally found my niche in Reach, as hard as that was in the beginning.
Anniversary FFA is my niche as of late.

I thought the same thing about the Reach beta conversation--lots of complaints in that thread that were repeated ad nauseam. I decided those people were over-doing it with the repetitive drone. Then the retail game came out and it looked like they hadn't complained enough.

People bitched about the retail game in the Reach thread and 343 eventually got control of the game and made changes. The changes they made were generally praised by HaloGAF. If reasonable complaints are being listened to, why should folks that have those complaints about the state of the game stop complaining?

Fair points all around, I just suppose it would be nice if it wasn't the bulk of conversation.

The moment Reach becomes less shitty or there's Halo 4 news we'll talk about something else.

As if either of those things is ever going to happen. :(

Can't say I'm not used to it, not much has changed in the 4 years I've been around, and I doubt it will be much longer before some Halo 4 news comes about.

I wonder why they chose February for a Halo 4 reveal? My guess is so they won't have to worry about anything else going on in the gaming world when they do. All eyes on them.

Oh, yeah, I said the spawns are a joke and Frankie said it was supposed to be like that.

Oh man, I was playing prisoner a couple of weeks back, and the enemy team would spawn on OS the three times in a row, whilst I was right next to them.

They were spawning in two's, it was hilarious.

Yeah I enjoy the Anniversary gametype quite a bit. I just really like the 120 speed no AA's. It just makes the game play so much smoother. Kill times are pretty quick as well. Good maps. Fun stuff.

Frankie hasn't crushed any dreams yet, so I guess the 29th is looking safe. :p

Until my own eyes see differently, I'm considering everything as an elaborate Frankie troll.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Until my own eyes see differently, I'm considering everything as an elaborate Frankie troll.

Every early Halo leak of any kind has come from Europe, don't see how this would be any different. Then again IGN confirmed this showcase with their picture of the invite and I highly doubt Microsoft would hold a 2012 360 showcase without showing/saying something new about Halo 4. :p

"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it."

Every early Halo leak of any kind has come from Europe, don't see how this would be any different. Then again IGN confirmed this showcase with their picture of the invite and I highly doubt Microsoft would hold a 2012 360 showcase without showing/saying something new about Halo 4.

"Those who ignore the history of Frankie trolls are doomed to repeat falling for another Frankie troll."

Fixed :p

I'm sure it's legit, I'm just trying to not hype myself through the roof.

wwm0nkey

The date kind of makes perfect sense because Feburary/March would be the perfect time to show pre-E3 stuff and a new trailer. April/May are too close to E3 so wouldnt be so good to show a new trailer or gameplay off on those dates.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
February 29th...2013.

fakeimages.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom