• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

"Have you accepted The Forerunners as your lords and saviors?"
304357_315784308529324_339118512_n.jpg
This caption and pic. made me lol

I'm always using '343' lines at work people tell me I have shitty work ethics but I tell them I'm just practicing to work in the games industry.

"Its good enough"™
"Limited Resources"™
"Were still tinkering around with that"™

That fool in the chat ruined everything for me! My bad for not closing the chat ASAP, but...

I know the feels. But as mentioned earlier,

I have the exact same problem lol. To be fair, I knew the Mass Effect 3 endings (read the leaks last December) and it still surprised me. Not in a good way ;-)

As long as you didn't watch anything it will probably still feel kickass.

Or maybe I'm just coping with the fact I might know a huge plot spoiler, who knows.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
There's a difference between destroying a warthog and picking up an objective at midmap and carrying it TO the enemies base, taking over said base, and blowing it the fuck up.

:)

Ramirez

Et tu, Ramiré?

Heck yea man, if I'm going to have to get XP to unlock all base gameplay, I want to do it as quickly as possible. :p

Damn I only have 4. I could not find 12/24 packs of Game fuel or Doritos yet. I probably should have hit up 7-11 though. :/

The 1.25 bags of Doritos I found give 3 games per, still haven't seen any Mt. Dew Chief bottles though.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Assumption:
12/24 packs of dexp gamefuel can only be found at walmart

I only say this because of MW3 dexp

I need to look at the actual gamefuel page when i actually have a moment

Pop

I noticed from watching that forge stream that you literally have to be on top of the nades to get hurt.

That's a plus for me.

zlatko

Banned
So one thing I never brought up during my ODST play through was how fucking shitty the sniper is in that game. Dead on, no way to miss, enemy completely still, and shots do not register.

I was so fucking frustrated with that thing. :/

MrDaravon

Holy shit, they still want $29.99 for Halo 3 on Games on Demand, and 800 points for the Mythic II Map Pack. Jesus Christ. Was thinking about re-picking up and playing some Halo 3 MP for a bit, but I don't own it or ODST anymore. ODST would run me $20 used at Gamestop, and I'm looking now and I'm 100% positive Halo 3 used to be $4.99 used at Gamestop, but they've jacked it up to $14.99 now??? Well fuck all that then.

Moa

The Mantis can go in man cannons, but not in Grav Lifts.
Mongooses are stuck as their default colour, no red, blue and all that stuff.

Not Campaign spoilers, just some info on Forge & MP.

Booties

Banned
Thanks for preserving that proprietary mongoose leak.

Holy shit, they still want $29.99 for Halo 3 on Games on Demand, and 800 points for the Mythic II Map Pack. Jesus Christ. Was thinking about re-picking up and playing some Halo 3 MP for a bit, but I don't own it or ODST anymore. ODST would run me $20 used at Gamestop, and I'm looking now and I'm 100% positive Halo 3 used to be $4.99 used at Gamestop, but they've jacked it up to $14.99 now??? Well fuck all that then.

Looks like maybe they expected a small halo 3 GOD demand increase in the weeks before halo 4's release. Though its probably always been like that and will be for a few more months.

aj1467

So one thing I never brought up during my ODST play through was how fucking shitty the sniper is in that game. Dead on, no way to miss, enemy completely still, and shots do not register.

I was so fucking frustrated with that thing. :/

I never had a problem like that, and I've put a lot of hours into that game. Sucks that it happened to you :/

FyreWulff

I would argue that "trade" is still "possess". You are still holding the object, the option to not hold the object is simply turned off. I would post more, but I have to run.

It very much is, but I'm trying to separate it's functionality from the appearance of the objective itself (ie it could be a bomb with a magnum or an oddball with a magnum, same functionality)

Top Bottom