• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
BLOPS 2 spawns are extemely predictable and can be manipulated by good positioning.

BLOPS 1 are are better than 2's. I miss firing range.

Lol everytime I get a kill, I always look behind me. Every now and then, I get a double kill on the same guy. And yeah Firing Range is so good. One of my all time favorite maps. I really liked Summit as well.

I was just watching the stream. Like, just a few minutes ago. Thats what it was. Maybe its different now, but I wasn't relying upon old memories of MW1/2 for those observations.

They have objectives to do they cant keep still...they may be watching and holding map territory down but that has a purpose. Its expected, they have to watch multiple entrances everywhere though because every spot has multiple ways into it, they really are brilliant map layouts. Not enough respect is given to that formula.

Lol everytime I get a kill, I always look behind me. Every now and then, I get a double kill on the same guy. And yeah Firing Range is so good. One of my all time favorite maps. I really liked Summit as well.

Yup in FFA. These maps have exclusive team side spawns though (Because objective). Multiple spots. Practically almost the same as Halo's system. Oh and the Respawn timer works right.

DeadNames

Banned
Since we're talking about BlOps2,

new dlc:
b85sa.jpg
DLC guns. lol. Kyle's worst nightmare.

Credit to BlopsGAF

It'd be neat if we could customize the weapon we use for assassinations. For example, toggling sword/hammer assassinations, turning assassinations off entirely, using the combat knife/reach plasma blade/prom knight hardlight scythe, etc.

TCKaos

HaloGAF |OT14| - The Future is Black

Maybe they should outsource community relations and fun to Treyarch next time around. Almost 15k viewers at like one in the morning.

JHall

Well you should join when invite you. Ask Barlow, we have VSATs the entire game. You'll never be shot in the back.

guys guys this is the HALO official topic, please let's have an orderly discussion on how great the game is in every way

we wouldn't want another pm incident to happen, in regards to current events

Fracas

#fuckonami
Well you should join when invite you. Ask Barlow, we have VSATs the entire game. You'll never be shot in the back.

You guys gonna be on tomorrow?

I would have joined earlier, but using a headset where I am can be a pain in the ass. Feels weird not doing callouts or anything. Also my connection is turrible, haha. Sometimes lag compensation gives me free kills, and others it makes me want to never play again.

JHall

You guys gonna be on tomorrow?

I would have joined earlier, but using a headset where I am can be a pain in the ass. Feels weird not doing callouts or anything. Also my connection is turrible, haha. Sometimes lag compensation gives me free kills, and others it makes me want to never play again.

Most likely, it's fine if you don't have a headset.

Fracas

#fuckonami
But Treyarch is better than IW. Except for campaigns. Although Blops 2 has the best campaign since 4 and is the only Treyarch campaign I really enjoyed.

edit: Also MW3 is a steaming pile of terrible

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
But Treyarch is better than IW. Except for campaigns. Although Blops 2 has the best campaign since 4 and is the only Treyarch campaign I really enjoyed.

But IW invented this CoD. That's what I was getting at. Treyarch stepped in shit.

Also, just check the Black Ops 2 thread, they're not even talking about the stream there :lol wtf is going on?

JHall

But IW invented this CoD. That's what I was getting at. Treyarch stepped in shit.

Also, just check the Black Ops 2 thread, they're not even talking about the stream there :lol wtf is going on?

They are too busy complaining about SMG's.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Last time I checked they were talking about how someone that went like 100-0 was playing "Christmas noobs" or something.

halo is saved

Hallelujah.

So Two Towers is like pretty epic in terms of battle but really I feel like you can skip it. Not much relationship exchange or adventure (plot progression) takes place. Its just like Faction vs Faction vs Faction (Whos on whos side?) And epic castle sieging. But its not like the individual exchanges of Fellowship, going straight to RoTK seems doable. Dont get me wrong Two Towers, is epic, I'd be hard pressed to think of a movie with better war and battle depiction.

Ken

Hallelujah.

So Two Towers is like pretty epic in terms of battle but really I feel like you can skip it. Not much relationship exchange or adventure (plot progression) takes place. Its just like Faction vs Faction vs Faction (Whos on whos side?) And epic castle sieging. But its not like the individual exchanges of Fellowship, going straight to RoTK seems doable. Dont get me wrong Two Towers, is epic, I'd be hard pressed to think of a movie with better war and battle depiction.

boromir x faramir

ALE FOR EVERYONE.

Hallelujah.

If you are watching the extended editions you could sub in the theatrical cut for TT. By far the worst movie in the series.

boromir x faramir

ALE FOR EVERYONE.

Ents are badass. Makes me want to play some more LOTRBFME2.

If you are watching the extended editions you could sub in the theatrical cut for TT. By far the worst movie in the series.

I dont believe I am, is it a boxed set or anything cause mine are all individual they have two discs each one movie and one bonus stuff. I couldnt find the words extended anywhere but I didnt look too longg...

Ents are badass. Makes me want to play some more LOTRBFME2.

I dont believe I am, is it a boxed set or anything cause mine are all individual they have two discs each one movie and one bonus stuff. I couldnt find the words extended anywhere but I didnt look too longg...
Yeah the two discs ones are theatrical cuts. The EEs are 4 or 5 discs.

I've been lurking in this thread for a long while. Anyone want to get in a few games? I'll be online and streaming for the next few hours.

Shoot me an invite or friend request and we will get in a few games. Gamertag: Dig Douglas III

Stream here. www.Twitch.tv/dig_douglas

MIMIC

Banned
Jumped back into team slayer. Lost badly.

So I check out the stats of the winning team (who all had camo, btw). Most used weapons: Scattershot, shotgun, rocket launcher......

And back to SWAT I went. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom