• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwm0nkey

Hopefully the Steam Halo games won't have this logo by them.

jbtpdLdK9XlGRx.png

If it has this next to it people will shit their pants

My-Xbox-LIVE_App-icon-300x300.jpg

Ghazi

Injustice is going to be at EVO, HaloGAF. Everyone go ahead and start practicing so we can go there together and win! Unknown is going to get an early head start at practicing, I expect at least consistent 70% damage combos by the time we get the game!

Played some of the new forge maps (new to me at least) while playing as someone's guest. Truly awful frame rates on every one of them when in split screen.

I can't wait to play Halo 3 again. <3

Halo 3 at 60 frames at 1080p, with a wide FoV will be glorious. Some Halo 2 on the side won't be bad either. Please do this Microsoft, please.

Just kidding and I don't recall this posted here...

How to drive AND fly a Mammoth, posted by Waypoint member MELKORTHEGREAT.

SomeFilthyCasuals have created some tutorials on how to fly and drive the Mammoth on Reclaimer. It is done by de-loading the Mammoth's AI, allowing it to be moved around by other vehicles, like the Warthog or Pelican. Links to the tutorials are included below:

Driving the Mammoth

Flying the Mammoth

There are text tutorials included in the description of the videos as well.

CyReN

We’ll also be bringing you a live stream that will allow everyone to check out some of the weapon tuning in action before the settings deploy globally. This live stream will feature insight and commentary from designers, as well as gameplay from community members and 343 staff. This live stream will give you a close look at how the newly tuned weapons behave alongside one another. Once the live stream is officially on the calendar, we’ll announce the date and time. The location, however, will absolutely be http://www.twitch.tv/343industries.

that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom