• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunavi

Banned
343 golden ticket Seattle halo 4 testing thing list
  • greenskull
black-guy-star-trek-facepalm-gif.gif

Ramirez

I think Ms. Stroll has a thing for Fu, it is the only explanation. We already know Tashi has Bravo's cock & balls firmly in his jaws.

In May 2012 this guy made a video that said 343 shouldn't cater to the competitive Halo community for the good of Halo. 343 didn't cater to the competitive Halo community and they made Halo 4.

How'd that work out? [halocharts.gif/hirejuices.exe]

Fotos

I was talking to GreenSkull through his steam a few moths ago and we were talking about why Halo 4's population is so low. This was his reason why.

"I think the population is low because there are so many other things you can do on an Xbox now like Netflix."

I don't think he has a clue what he is talking about considering Black Ops 2 had over 500,000 online when we were having this conversation. He's in denial.

I'd complain about not getting a golden ticket but I'm the young, wide-eyed idealist from a scraggedy, poor old family! I should find mine in a bag of Doritos any minute now.

Booshka

One of you lucky dudes go searching around the deep recesses of MS Game Studios and find those unfinished Shadowrun maps FASA was working on before they were closed, thanks.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yea I get Golden Ticket is Wonka but I don't know how it pertains to this gathering at 343. It wasn't a contest or anything. Whatever, no big deal.

Verachi

Banned
If I had won this trip I'd be excited to see Bungie's old studio and then I'd be even more excited to sneak over to Bungie's new studio and get my ass kicked by Jerome. Meeting franky would be cool but It seems like he has changed....

Booties

Banned
If I had won this trip I'd be excited to see Bungie's old studio and then I'd be even more excited to sneak over to Bungie's new studio and get my ass kicked by Jerome. Meeting franky would be cool but It seems like he has changed....

You know what, you should just go over to bungie anyway and ask for all those guys. I'm sure they can't wait to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom