• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I survive solely on sexyness. It pours out of my body and I put it in jars for later consumption.

Iw3nesf.gif

It is known.

Mix

Queso,
I get to work, 30+ minutes away and my truck gets 8mpg, and they tell me to shave, so they give me this gimpy ass razor that givese the worst razor burn I've ever experienced. Then, less than 15 minutes later they tell me to go joke because they scheduled too many people. I fucking hate working for fucking Whataburger. I wish I was still at HEB. I'm so excited to be a park ranger this summer. Two more weeks, man. Graduating will feel so goooooooooooood

heckfu

Banned
Queso,
I get to work, 30+ minutes away and my truck gets 8mpg, and they tell me to shave, so they give me this gimpy ass razor that givese the worst razor burn I've ever experienced. Then, less than 15 minutes later they tell me to go joke because they scheduled too many people. I fucking hate working for fucking Whataburger. I wish I was still at HEB. I'm so excited to be a park ranger this summer. Two more weeks, man. Graduating will feel so goooooooooooood

this is your blog lately, huh

Queso,

Yea I'm stuck at the office on a beautiful Sunday. Systems are down so I cant even do work. Theres like such a little amount of work to be done because Canadians take off 120 days of the year, even if I could that the next shift will be able to finish it in an hour or two. So I'm just here to answer the phones basically and ensure no problems at the border, and I'm getting yelled at by some bitch cause someone else fucked up way before I even got here!

High five!

Mix

this is your blog lately, huh
No, actually, I felt like bitching for a bit so I did. I'll keep my posts less about personal stuff if it comes across that way. I have been posting a bit too much in the ways of "please give me sympathy" haven't I?

Overdoziz

Banned
Biggy and I tried it last night, went to Reach after 2 games.
We played a bunch of 3v3 and 2v2 customs. Halo 3's map selection may not be as great as Halo 2's, but it beats Reach by a mile. Playing Guardian, The Pit, Narrows, Construct, Citadel, Heretic and Blackout with BR starts is nice. In Reach there really aren't any maps I look forward to playing like the ones in Halo 3.

m23

Finally completed Bioshock Infinite. Holy shit that game. Probably in my top 3 this gen, last few hours had my jaw drop countless times.

Madness

No, actually, I felt like bitching for a bit so I did. I'll keep my posts less about personal stuff if it comes across that way. I have been posting a bit too much in the ways of "please give me sympathy" haven't I?

Why apologize? Half the people here treat it like a personal blog. Not to mention the guy who called you out has almost 200 more posts than you in this OT. Plus, it's not the first time I've seen him try to police the thread or tell someone to post less.

Gui_PT

Why apologize? Half the people here treat it like a personal blog. Not to mention the guy who called you out has almost 200 more posts than you in this OT. Plus, it's not the first time I've seen him try to police the thread or tell someone to post less.

You've made a big mistake

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
If I were still in the Facebook group I'd send you an invite just for fun.

Karl2177

I think so, but the changes will still be universal.

I wonder if it would be possible to do a request system through Waypoint. These changes can't be made in game, because of the UI work needed. The next best thing is to have them be available on Waypoint. Maybe create a small form similar to custom challenges from Reach, and then they are placed in a temporary GT. Then the gamertag is sent a link to the new gametype file and they have to get them by a certain date.

DeadNames

Banned
I wonder if it would be possible to do a request system through Waypoint. These changes can't be made in game, because of the UI work needed. The next best thing is to have them be available on Waypoint. Maybe create a small form similar to custom challenges from Reach, and then they are placed in a temporary GT. Then the gamertag is sent a link to the new gametype file and they have to get them by a certain date.

Maybe for Halo 5 megalo could be used for folks... the way you described would probably be too complicated. maybe they could somehow create a file share-esque system so that you could make one on waypoint then just download it directly to your box.

heckfu

Banned

It was a joke, but it was nice seeing someone come to your rescue!

If I were still in the Facebook group I'd send you an invite just for fun.

I'm not there anymore either, bro

Ramirez

2jlcpby.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom