• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Anyone have some of the best Halo 2 and 3 montages bookmarked? Halo Reach montages need not apply. That link from Cyren earlier has me wanting to check some out.

The thread gets even worse with the vid with the kid that talks about fucking donkeys.

id3ShRCnVIgAG.gif

FyreWulff

What is the status of Refuge?

I submitted it a while ago. Now you wait and see what happens. 343 isn't obligated to accept the map (or any map) at any point in the process.

They're hard at work right now working on the next update (which we'll find out the contents of this next Bulletin, I think, going off past history. We have no idea what'll be in it). The methods the CCs drew up for the fileshare blackout are humming along just fine now. Can't wait for web shares to come back up though, it's still way easier when you can link files.

[What does it mean!?

Game of Thrones joke.
Stannis and Renly conversation

I submitted it a while ago. Now you wait and see what happens. 343 isn't obligated to accept the map (or any map) at any point in the process.

They're hard at work right now working on the next update (which we'll find out the contents of this next Bulletin, I think, going off past history. We have no idea what'll be in it). The methods the CCs drew up for the fileshare blackout are humming along just fine now. Can't wait for web shares to come back up though, it's still way easier when you can link files.

Alright, thanks.

Game of Thrones... is an actual game?

wat

It's the second Game of Thrones game. There was an RTS game released last fall I believe.

I remember the good old days of HaloGAF. Back then we'd spend our time watching Tunavi troll Waypoint or maybe we'd compare Construct to Countdown. Now it's all creepy sex stories, wrestling.gif, and XBLA talk.

So my attempt to draw a re-imagined (Halo 4) Jackal really fell apart, and Im not too happy with it.. none the less, while not finished here is what I have so far:

rzodQ.jpg

Im going to finish it tomorrow sometime.. it is pretty much beyond fixing so Im just gonna go with it and see if I can give it some character. None the less, despite me not being very happy with the results thus far I am open for comments or criticisms.

I know I am not the best artist. I also know that this really isn't too close to the skull shape of the Halo Reach Jackal.. I tried to make it my own while following the description of "an iguana meets a shark". Also, scales are both fun and frustrating to draw, once I finish this I think I'm gonna go ahead and try again for sure.. In attempt 2 I plan to follow the established skull structure of the Jackal and while I will try the iguana thing again, I plan to make it look more alien and less dinosaur.

Tawpgun

Speaking of, just beat the main part of the game.

omg <3

As for tackling all the puzzles. God no. But I appreciate their complexity. It's really cool seeing a community rally together to solve them.

Halo 2's still got it:
Speaking of which, that was released on PC at some point wasn't it? Any idea if its still available somewhere in digital download form? Or whether it'll play nice with Windows 7?

I was hoping Halo: Anniversary would give me some taste of Halo at 60fps but that dream was not to be.

wwm0nkey

Speaking of which, that was released on PC at some point wasn't it? Any idea if its still available somewhere in digital download form? Or whether it'll play nice with Windows 7?

I was hoping Halo: Anniversary would give me some taste of Halo at 60fps but that dream was not to be.

Halo 2 Vista is not a DD title sadly but it will work on Windows 7

Also Frankie with Microsoft releasing more and more games on Steam can you talk to someone about getting Halo 2 (PC) onto Steam and fix a few bugs and add custom resolution?
/Dreams

Top Bottom