• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo The Master Chief Collection |OT| Halo Never Died, It Was Just Missing In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to pick up my purchase

202984_detail_v2.jpg
all the sweet memories coming back

catmario

http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/d...eId=23384627&bbsId=G005&itemId=47&pageIndex=1

According to early players, They eliminated all covenant dubbed voices when you playing Master chief in Halo 2 Anniversary. It was always english. (WTF?!)

But when you playing Arbiter in Halo 2 Anniversary, It was dub localized voice.(For me, Covenant voices was korean) That's odd. :(

In original HALO CE and HALO 2, Covenant Enemy voices were all localize dubbed voice. It's very strange.

Edit: Sorry. It was informer's fault. He played this before day 1 patch. Check #605.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138147622&postcount=605

jackunit13

Neo Member
No Griffball playlist from the get go?! :'(

Hopefully it will be introduced nice and quickly AND stick around. Seriously, that shit with our new local servers in AU. *froths*

Random17

http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/d...eId=23384627&bbsId=G005&itemId=47&pageIndex=1

According to early players, They eliminated all covenant dubbed voices when you playing Master chief in Halo 2 Anniversary. It was always english. (WTF?!)

But when you playing Arbiter in Halo 2 Anniversary, It was dubbed voice. That's odd. :(

Wait, what? Do the Covenant not speak English anymore when playing as Master Chief? WHY?!?!

Why are these random changes being made? First Envy, now this.

Sigh.

Evo X

Great OT!

How do I get on the list?

My gamertag is WRC Evo X and I'm located in USA CST. Gonna be playing Halo 2 the most.

Compsiox

Banned
No Griffball playlist from the get go?! :'(

Hopefully it will be introduced nice and quickly AND stick around. Seriously, that shit with our new local servers in AU. *froths*
Halo 2 Anniversary Grifball. My mind couldn't handle all the epicness.

catmario

Wait, what? Do the Covenant not speak English anymore when playing as Master Chief? WHY?!?!

Why are these random changes being made? First Envy, now this.

Sigh.

Nope. No matter what language did you play, Covenant enemy always speaks english when you control master chief. Not localized voices.
So If you playing in english. Covenant always speaks in english. So don't worry about that. Just... Other language users could be upset at this.
For me, Original covenant voices were all korean dubbed, but in anniversary, they speak always english. sigh.

EDIT: Sorry. It was informer's mistake. All version of H2A's Covenant enemy voice will be localized.

"skull unlock for the Halo 2: Anniversary Campaign is exclusive until 12/12/2014" I think i guess everyone gets em after this right?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
GT list has been updated with all the tags that were PM'd to me. If you didn't PM me your tag, it's not on the list.

AKA, send me your tag if you want to be on the list. Don't just leave it here where I won't see it.

Mix should have the updated list in the OP sometime soon.
Also, if you see any spelling or timezone mistakes let me know so I can correct it.

Reposted for new page.

catmario

In conclusion about H2A's Covenant voice:

English:
Covenant enemy voice when you control Master Chief - English
Covenant enemy voice when you control Arbiter - English

South Korea (Confirmed):
Covenant enemy voice when you control Master Chief - Korean -> Fixed. Informer's mistake.
Covenant enemy voice when you control Arbiter - Korean

What about other regions? Are their covenant voices localized? Or locked to english?

j0hnnix

I want to start playing it now.. Never played any of the Halo's but I have a friend who told me about the story and i cant wait!

catmario

And MS KOREA finally send day 1 patch to digital pre-ordered korean user. It's very late to send, but at least they send it before official launch date.

But my patch stops at 58.8GB. Remain 300MB will be downloaded once It officially opened. :) Good for me.

ryan299

What's going on with the file share? I want to be able to find good forge maps easily and haven't heard any details about it.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Can't wait to pick this up tomorrow night, install it and go to sleep :p I wish I had tuesday off.

Thank you for your contribution. Please refer to the terms of service before trying to muddy up a thread.

Shuddup bish. Is Elzar still banned? Been looking forward to playing with you two.

I think Vernia was referencing that one MCC review that knocked points off because the reviewer was tired of shooters :p

zap

So the price difference for retail and digital?

Retail is $36 cheaper than what MS lists it as (NZ$73 vs NZ$110)).

It's 33% cheaper to buy the plastic case and disc that has to get shipped halfway across the world, than download it?!

It's amazing what retail competition does compared to buying online. Microsoft's online pricing is shit.

I really wanted to have it all ready to play after work tomorrow :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom