• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas Paid Gaza Family $2,200 to Blame Israel for Baby's Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigedole

Please stop referencing the "other place" specially if it doesn't bring anything of meaning to the debate. Thank you.
Because you're a vile racist whose sole purpose to come here it to spread your hate-filled propaganda and drag this site down. I mean honestly, you repeatedly labelled an entire people Nazi's and you expect to be indulged or taken seriously? You're a joke, and not even a funny one at that.

The irony in this quote is so astounding, I really hope it's not lost on some of our friends sympathetic to those who left us for ERA.

Kadayi

Banned
The irony in this quote is so astounding, I really hope it's not lost on some of our friends sympathetic to those who left us for ERA.

Not sure what your particular beef is stranger, take it to PMs if you have an issue. Judging by your post history, no one of import it seems.

Last edited:
It seems the thread is generating excesive tension and nothing of benefit is been extracted from it, so the more inocuos solution would be a closure.

Would like that in future interactions we would conduct ourselves with a bit more respect to each other. Kind of hard drink to swallow seen people who's posting i sincerely respect kind of losing control here. Let's try to surpress feelings and use well reaoned arguments instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom