• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

happy Spanish April Fools

i8OJ3pYXV09j3.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=89178349&postcount=873

Dayum.

Does banderas even know about this meme?

Once Banderas finds out about this meme, he'll never go near a monitor in a film ever again.

Sony NEED to get Banderas and use him for PS4 advertising.

The ad could be for some game they have exclusive rights over and banderas doing some crazy head shots or some big ass combo, winning the game/round, sitting back on the couch and doing the meme, then it closes.......

PS4 4 the players.

It would be amazing.

Begaria

That's alright. Sony's got Joel and Lego Joel Banderas now. Who needs the real deal?

BAAWWW, who am I kidding! BETRAYAAAAAAL!

"accidental hero to fans of the Sony machine"

lol when did this happen? That Banderas gif is used for just about everything that gets announced that people like. Is this the type of delusion people have come to accept?

And before you mention that Joel gis, Cranky Kong has one as well.

Anion

I had a feeling this would happen...

Edit
Its fake apparently, LOL.
The Ryse kinda made me laugh, but I still fell for it.
Good one

hohoXD123

"accidental hero to fans of the Sony machine"

lol when did this happen? That Banderas gif is used for just about everything that gets announced that people like. Is this the type of delusion people have come to accept?

And before you mention that Joel gis, Cranky Kong has one as well.

Eh? It's been used for Sony news more than anything else. Just look through Banderas GIF thread.

Eh? It's been used for Sony news more than anything else. Just look through Banderas GIF thread.

A thread doesn't measure anything. It's been used countless of times for any game-related news. I could say it's been used just as much in Nintendo news, but a lot of people uses it for everything.It's like the outcry and the pledges to sue the guy who plays as Kevin Butler when he appeared in an ad playing Mario Kart Wii.

That gif was milked to fuck

When I first saw it and the placement it had I thought it was good fun but it got used over and over again until it became mundane.

iceatcs

LOL, Banderas never was mascot at first. It was all about his emotion reaction.

Like an opposite version of that
edward-norton-laptop-gif.gif

Top Bottom