• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

Hey guys! Christ almighty I'm unbanned and I completely forgot about this thread with this whole Thanksgiving thing XD

So.

1.)Burb is dead and it seems he had quite the power role. Damn.
2.)Blarg was stolen from last night and we need to find out if this thief is scum aligned, Hogwarts aligned, or even neutral(?) I feel like a thief would be more scum aligned than anything

I need to go back and look through the past day and see if theres anything noteworthy. Also, I was partially right about the role claims! I said Kitty was roleclaiming Harry Potter and I said I didn't believe that he was Barry Potter but Malfoy or Voldemort...yeah. I was right :p
Quick question- were you poisoned, switched, or hit with the crucio spell last night?

Enker

Well that solves that

Now we’re only missing the crucio spell

Judging by the fact that they poisoned TWE, who was banned, my guess is that if anyone got Crucioed it was Arkos. Or the scum person merely had a choice between that and some other command.

Sneaky. Go for the people nobody would notice until it was too late.

Lynch me.

I am the thief, and I have the Horcrux. I'm neutral, and it says I can play for Hogwarts or the Deatheaters. I want to help Town.

If you kill me three good things come out of it

A.) You see who will vote for me to destroy a horcrux and possibly weasel out some Deatheaters

B.) A Horcrux is destroyed.

C.) No more thief.

Kalor

Lynch me.

I am the thief, and I have the Horcrux. I'm neutral, and it says I can play for Hogwarts or the Deatheaters. I want to help Town.

A.) You see who will vote for me to destroy a horcrux and possibly weasel out some Deatheaters

C.) No more thief.

What does your role pm tell you about horcruxes or your win condition is?

Lynch me.

C.) No more thief.

Well

That just happened I guess

Guess we're doing this all over again

What's your win condition (because I think you may have read that wrong XD)

LordofCastamere doesn't have an item. I tried to steal from him.

My win condition is if I manage to Steal and Sell a different item 3 times.

I can only use one command per night so it was slim chances I would've won anyways :p

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan on this poison thing but ah whatever! :p

I just say SELL: [playername]

Do you have some alternative win condition? I'm assuming it's survivior

In any case, I guess...
VOTE: TheWorthyEdge
unless we for sure find scum later

actually no wait

UNVOTE

If the poison is going to take out a neutral anyways.
I need to do the math for this, see how this would end up...

It might be better to let you auto-die, but that also could shorten the number of players for scum quickly

Do you have some alternative win condition? I'm assuming it's survivior

In any case, I guess...
unless we for sure find scum later

actually no wait

UNVOTE

If the poison is going to take out a neutral anyways.
I need to do the math for this, see how this would end up...

It might be better to let you auto-die, but that also could shorten the number of players for scum quickly

That's the only way I win I guess?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, one thing to note is whether Sawneeks dies at the end of the day or at the end of the night. That could be important later on.

Actually yeah no the worst thing to happen to a scum poison target besides getting cured would be being lynched, it's a waste of the ability use

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Don't vote TheWorthyEdge. If he's lying, we find out very soon, if he isn't, it's a kill we wasted unnecessarily on non-mafia.

So, does your role pm say anything about what happens if so many of the horcrux are destroyed that your original win condition is no longer achievable? Most of the time mods add back up win conditions for that kind of situation.

Nope.

Don't vote TheWorthyEdge. If he's lying, we find out very soon, if he isn't, it's a kill we wasted unnecessarily on non-mafia.

Yes, but is it worth the risk to destroy a Holcrux? I believe so.

TWE: Just for kicks, what is your character name?

Good Ole' Mundungus Fletcher

Enker

Also, if he died with the ring wouldn’t that count as destroying it? Makes no sense to lynch - that’s like saying pick Sawneeks because she has the same issue.

But you want to destroy it.

Does your role PM specifically say that the Horcrux has to be destroyed by lynching? And do you have to sell before you can rob another one? Because if you can carry more then one Horcrux I'd say do your best and get another one tonight!! We would have a chance to destroy two H. at once then.

And we also still don't have a clue about what H. actually do!

roytheone

Does your role PM specifically say that the Horcrux has to be destroyed by lynching? And do you have to sell before you can rob another one? Because if you can carry more then one Horcrux I'd say do your best and get another one tonight!! We would have a chance to destroy two H. at once then.

And we also still don't have a clue about what H. actually do!

Blarg said he tried to destroy the ring he had, so they can be destroyed that way. I would assume they also can be destroyed by the person holding one dying, but this isn't certain.

YCRZQ68.gif

Lynching TWE doesn't seem worth it to me at all. I agree with Bananaspaceprincess that it would be better if he tried to gather more and let the poison take him out (and hopefully the Horcruxes too). Unless scum has a thief role to collect Horcruxes also?

I had a specific DESTROY command to get rid of the Horcrux, and it had a very specific consequence which I will not disclose

Please note that I don't actually know if killing Mr. Edge will truly achieve the Horcrux's destruction, as there is no mention of anything in my Role PM that states what anyone else could do with or to a Horcrux (I'll re-read it just in case)

so yeah

Could you sell it back to me or something

roytheone

I had a specific DESTROY command to get rid of the Horcrux, and it had a very specific consequence which I will not disclose

Please note that I don't actually know if killing Mr. Edge will truly achieve the Horcrux's destruction, as there is no mention of anything in my Role PM that states what anyone else could do with or to a Horcrux (I'll re-read it just in case)

so yeah

Could you sell it back to me or something

Can you tell us if the consequence was a bad one or a good one? Until now I always assumed we needed to destroy every horcrux to get one big reward, but it could also be that every horcrux destroyed will give us a smaller reward.

If TWE dies with the Horcrux...

Will it be destroyed, bringing us one step closer to victory?

Or will it be lost forever, locking us out of our secondary Win condition?

Could it randomly end up in the hands of another?

Or will it find its way back to me?

I don't know

Top Bottom