• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

LordofCastamere doesn't have an item. I tried to steal from him.

My win condition is if I manage to Steal and Sell a different item 3 times.

I can only use one command per night so it was slim chances I would've won anyways :p

Thanks. At least you didn't kill me.

Hmm. It might be best to lynch him. Unknowing of what these items do there is a risk by leaving him alive. Saying he'll give it back to blarg isn't much of a trade off because we know that scum has a roleblocker or multiple. A roleblock the next two nights still leaves him in pocession of the ring. Our prs could do something but we shouldn't funnel them into an action when there are other viable targets because it takes the risk off of scum. By lynching him we at least have a chance at stopping whatever actions these items cause. All in all a lynch feels like the safer route to take here.

Kalor

Hmm. It might be best to lynch him. Unknowing of what these items do there is a risk by leaving him alive. Saying he'll give it back to blarg isn't much of a trade off because we know that scum has a roleblocker or multiple. A roleblock the next two nights still leaves him in pocession of the ring. Our prs could do something but we shouldn't funnel them into an action when there are other viable targets because it takes the risk off of scum. By lynching him we at least have a chance at stopping whatever actions these items cause. All in all a lynch feels like the safer route to take here.

Since when do we know that Scum have a roleblocker? We know they likely have a cop, cursed vowel role and maybe a switcher and poisoner but not a roleblocker.

I can't say this for sure, but I don't think the item will harm town. It sounds to me based on what we've heard from Blarg that destroying it would only have negative consequences for scum (alternate town win condition) and whoever does the destroying. I also think that because of the poison, he's a dead man walking as it is- it would be a waste of a lynch.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
If you were town, I would have said it was very unwise to out that you have a Horcrux while you are still alive, but you're neutral so... fuck you. :p

Since when do we know that Scum have a roleblocker? We know they likely have a cop, cursed vowel role and maybe a switcher and poisoner but not a roleblocker.

Since Rats died day 1. Even if Rats role pm didn't specifically mention a rb it would still be 100% now. You don't give town this many powerful prs without countermeasures. Town Roleblocker s aren't common. Why give town a roleblocker when their chance of hitting town are always going to be higher than scum? Makes no sense.

I'm glad I'm not the one who's not paying attention this time.

I can't say this for sure, but I don't think the item will harm town. It sounds to me based on what we've heard from Blarg that destroying it would only have negative consequences for scum (alternate town win condition) and whoever does the destroying. I also think that because of the poison, he's a dead man walking as it is- it would be a waste of a lynch.

Maybe, but then it stands to reason that scum might have a way to secure these items too. If we let him live we give scum a chance to capitalize on this.

I'm thinking don't lynch TWE

I think I have a plan for him

You wanna be "Town"? You're gonna earn that Ring

Pre-order* my upcoming Mega-post for exclusive bonus TheWorthyEdge content! *While stock lasts.

tur_1448906400.png

Miracle

I'm thinking don't lynch TWE

I think I have a plan for him

You wanna be "Town"? You're gonna earn that Ring

Pre-order* my upcoming Mega-post for exclusive bonus TheWorthyEdge content! *While stock lasts.

I wanna pre order the collector's edition! Just don't include a freaking statue and slap $200 for it. >:|

so Horcruxes die when their holders are killed

I assumed but I didn't know for sure, didn't think to directly ask our gracious hosts about that

...well, I guess I still don't know for sure unless Mr. Edge goes nuclear with it

I need more time to factor in this apparent confirmation; planning, advanced strategy etc.

pls stand by even more

What does "play for Hogwarts or Death Eaters" mean? If TWE is a poisoned neutral, he'll die before achieving his win condition (which seems to imply that he needs to live for at least 6 nights and successfully steal and sell each night). That win condition is nearly impossible unless the game lasts for 10 days.

I think it makes sense for an item to be destroyed upon its holder's death. It's not like the items just lie there waiting to be picked up, nor do they default to a location.

Who else might be holding a Horcrux?

-Bellatrix with the Hufflepuff Cup
-Regulus Black with the locket
-Ginny with the diary
-The diadem

The fact you have an item shouldn't mean much in terms of alignment, as Ginny is town, Regulus is former scum, and Bellatrix is scum.

Could the Death Eaters have a thief, though? If they do, it might make sense to lynch TWE today to keep it out of their hands.

Also the fact that TWE isn't affected by switches is interesting.

hmm, I've been thinking on it for a bit, but I wouldn't trust everything TWE

Because if I was in his position, that of a neutral sentenced to death/losing, I would try to do something similar to coppanuva in mgs and just fuck around with everyone

Kawl_USC

What does "play for Hogwarts or Death Eaters" mean? If TWE is a poisoned neutral, he'll die before achieving his win condition (which seems to imply that he needs to live for at least 6 nights and successfully steal and sell each night). That win condition is nearly impossible unless the game lasts for 10 days.

I think it makes sense for an item to be destroyed upon its holder's death. It's not like the items just lie there waiting to be picked up, nor do they default to a location.

-Ginny with the diary
-The diadem

The fact you have an item shouldn't mean much in terms of alignment, as Ginny is town, Regulus is former scum, and Bellatrix is scum.

Could the Death Eaters have a thief, though? If they do, it might make sense to lynch TWE today to keep it out of their hands.

Had planned to make a post about horcruxes and who could be holding them after blarg revealed he had the ring which was lore compliant. I agree with your list except that I would put Umbridge as the more likely holder of the locket over Black.

The only problem with the theory is that some of them do not have an obvious holder. Some would infact make more sense to be in a location. The diadem, chalice, and Nagini all don't really fit someone holding on to them.

just bouncing ideas around. what if TWE has a partner, and something happens when he dies

it wouldn't be the first time blarg misunderstood parts of his role, but why would blarg "go nuclear" if this was true?

-Ginny with the diary
-The diadem

death eaters have horcruxes- likely
death eaters having a thief- eh

This mainly has to do with the fact that TWE the thief was a neutral. if it was some sort of duality, two thieves on opposing sides, perhaps two thieves, or a thief and some other role, it could be possible. but otherwise I doubt it

At the same time, because TWE is a neutral, I wouldn't be surprised to learn he would have to steal from both scum and town

Kawl_USC

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan on this poison thing but ah whatever! :p

I just say SELL: [playername]

Can you not possess multiple items?

Are your only options for action to steal: playername until you find an item and then your action becomes sell: playername?

Or do you have another action like the other power roles we have seen?

are you able to sell an item back to the same character/can you steal back something you sold or is your win condition stealing and selling 3 different items?

Flame_AC

So it seems like we're all kind of lost right now, I don't believe we even have anyone with more than 2 or 3 votes and we're starting to close in on the deadline. If we can't develop anything in the next day or so, do we want to go for an inactive?

Kawl_USC

Computer I thought I would have access to is not working meaning I've only got mobile available to me. Makes looking over old post and building a case against anyone a bit difficult. Will be driving for most of the day tomorrow. Will try to stay on top of any new developments. After this weekend things will be back to normal and I promise to be back at the level of meaningful posting I had D1.

From what I have looked over, Retroid and LoC have risen a bit of suspicion in my mind. Retroid for being quiet lately (I know pot, kettle, etc) and for his reaction to the Harry Potter claim on D2.

So for now to have a vote down,

Retroid

As far as lynching TWE, I would like the questions I asked above answered before deciding whether it's best to keep them around or not. If they can't steal two items at a time, I'm not sure how they can be of use to town. They would have to sell their ring (to one of our 3 confirmed townies) and then steal the next night upon the end of which they would die. We also only have their word that the ring will be destroyed upon their death.

I suppose I'm also just becoming a bit weary of people asking to be lynched so much in this game. I suppose it's to be expected in such a PR heavy game but each day has felt very dominated by role claims and action discussion thus far.

Sawneeks

Banned
As far as lynching TWE, I would like the questions I asked above answered before deciding whether it's best to keep them around or not. If they can't steal two items at a time, I'm not sure how they can be of use to town. They would have to sell their ring (to one of our 3 confirmed townies) and then steal the next night upon the end of which they would die. We also only have their word that the ring will be destroyed upon their death.

Well if we want to test that out I am going to die at the end of tonight and I'm willing to be the test subject here. That is if we don't want to lynch TWE, if we do then I can't really be of much help.

For the record I would rather keep TWE alive and stealing Horcruxes than dead via lynch. As for a lynch target for today I still think a certain

Vote: Lord of Castamere

is suspicious.

roytheone

Thinking about this, I think TWE is not telling the truth, or at least, not the whole truth. Multiple things about his claim/behavior strike me as weird.

-He gives "there will be no more thief" as an advantage for us of lynching him. But he himself said he wanted to ally himself with town. So we would lose a thief that is basically town aligned. How is that a benefit? He could try to steal some more horcruxes in the 2 nights he still has to live to help us even more.

- His win condition is very hard to achieve, forcing him to live at least 6 nights and that is in a best case scenario, and there apparently isn't a secondary win condition for him in the case his main one is no longer achievable? This sounds very implausible.

-His action ignoring switching powers is very.....convenient.

- He says we should lynch him and "take the risk" of using a lynch on a (non dangerous) neutral to destroy a horcrux. But as I understand it, if he dies of the poison (which with Burb gone will probably be unavoidable) the Horcrux will also be destroyed. I mean, sure, there could be a scum aligned thief that now has a good target, but that raises the question: why did TWE out himself? If he really wanted to do the best thing for town, wouldn't it have been better to stay quiet, and try to get some more horcruxes before he would die? A scum aligned thief wouldn't be as much of a problem in that case since they wouldn't know TWE has one in his possession.

- His role claim was very "drip feed", he told us a couple of things, and then waited until people asked about other aspects of his role before he told us those. I am always very suspicious of role claims in that style. If you need to claim, claim everything (unless you have a very good reason to withhold some information), don't wait until people ask you for more details before giving them.

Still, I am of two minds about lynching him. On the one hand, lynching him will give us confirmed information about his role, removing any doubt there is about him, and if it turns out he did speak the truth we destroy a horcrux as an added bonus. On the other hand, he wants to be lynched himself, which is always weird, and unless he lies about being poisoned (which is unlikely IMO) he will die soon anyway, still giving us his role PM and probably destroying the horcrux. So for now:

UNVOTE: TheWorthyEdge

flatearthpandas will from now on replace Arkos in the game !
Please welcome him into this game.
yGU8ZG8.jpg

Welcome to the madhouse !

Who is that weird guy in the beanie? He looks suspicious. Can we lynch him?

Hello all. Happy to be here.

Spent like a full day reading through the thread. It's a bit difficult to retain to be honest, especially after the switch shenanigans that I'm still wrapping my head around, but here are some small impressions.

I think it is good that Miracle claimed because he struck me as extremely suspicious as I was reading through. Tank strategy seems legit though.

Apart from those three (miracle, goddamn, blarg), I feel pretty neutral about the most active players, but this is my first online game and I get the feeling that is to be expected. Good feelings on flame, hyper, and kawl. Active, good logic. Flame put the pressure on Miracle I thought he needed until he revealed.

The only name that really sticks out negatively is Retroid, mostly due to day 1 no lynch and trying to pull everyone off of Lupin to coerce a reveal. He also brought up a hypothetical no lynch on day 2. Probably my biggest feel for death eater, although that is colored by my being convinced by arguments early in the thread in favor of always lynching while he wasn't.

I believe Edge but not sure what his angle is. He has lost, and there's really nothing to gain or lose for him. At best, he is a know quantity that does nothing for a few days or lucks into stealing a horcrux off a death eater, at worst he causes some havoc by randomly selling the horcrux he has or stealing another potentially beneficial one off a townie.

Gorlak

Banned
?'m s?rry ? c?n't c?ntr?b?t? m?ch t?d?y. Th?s sp?ll r??lly h?s t?k?n th? f?n ??t ?f th? g?m? f?r m?, wh??v?r p?t ?t ?n m?, ?t w?s ? s?bl?m? s?cc?ss :( ?t's h?rd?r t? wr?t? ?nd ?v?n m?r? t?m?-c?ns?m?ng f?r y?? ?ll t? d?c?ph?r.

? c?n't h?v? ? d?c?nt c?nv?rs?t??n, ?ll ? c?n ?ff?r ?s my v??w f??nd?d ?n my p?rc?pt??n ?nd my r?l? pm. M?r? w?ll f?ll?w t?m?rr?w.

Sc?m
L?n?_Pr?d?gy
L?rd ?f C?st?m?r?
Fl?m?_?C
---
N??tr?l
cr?b
---
T?wn
Bl?rg, M?r?cl?, Th?G, Ryn?m
R?y
K?wl
---
50/50:
BSP st?ll g??s f?r fl?ff m?stly
Hyp?r ?nfl?t?s h?s p?st c??nt

? l?t ?f p??pl? st?ll c??st ?l?ng w?th v?ry l?ttl? t? n?th?ng t? s?y.

?f ? d?? t?n?ght L??K ?t th?s l?st! Th?t ?s ?mp?rt?nt.

?n TW?:
Which does confirm that Blarg was switched 100% if that wasn't already known
H?W? Wh?t? Th?t d??sn't m?k? ?ny s?ns?. ?xpl??n pls.

?f ? n??tr?l c?n st??l h?rcr?x?s, w?ll sc?m b? ?bl? t? r?tr??v? th?m ?s w?ll"?" Th?y pr?b?bly w??ld n??d th?m t? g?t V b?ck. N?w th?y kn?w wh?r? ?n? ?t?m ?s. TW? w?nt?ng t? d?? ?s ?nd??d str?ng?, w?ll th?s wr?ck ??r ch?nc? ?t d?str?y?ng th? r?ng"?" H?s h? st?l?n ?nyth?ng ?ls?"?"

H?w m?ny h?rcr?x?s d? y?? b?l??v? t? b? ?n th? g?m?"?" 7 s??nds t?? m?ch, m?yb? th? H?ffl?p?ff C?p, Slyth?r?n L?ck?t ?nd R?v?ncl?w D??d?m w?r? l?ft ??t ?f th? g?m?"?" Th? Sn?k? N?g?n? c??ld b? th? p??s?n?r ?nd th?r?f?r? b? p?rt ?f th? g?m?. H?rry ?s ?n h?r? ?nd pr?b?bly th? d??ry w?th G?nny"?"

Can you not possess multiple items?

Are your only options for action to steal: playername until you find an item and then your action becomes sell: playername?

Or do you have another action like the other power roles we have seen?

are you able to sell an item back to the same character/can you steal back something you sold or is your win condition stealing and selling 3 different items?

Nope. I must steal and Sell a different item and to a different person each time...the ONLY actions I have is STEAL, and SELL

?'m s?rry ? c?n't c?ntr?b?t? m?ch t?d?y. Th?s sp?ll r??lly h?s t?k?n th? f?n ??t ?f th? g?m? f?r m?, wh??v?r p?t ?t ?n m?, ?t w?s ? s?bl?m? s?cc?ss :( ?t's h?rd?r t? wr?t? ?nd ?v?n m?r? t?m?-c?ns?m?ng f?r y?? ?ll t? d?c?ph?r.

? c?n't h?v? ? d?c?nt c?nv?rs?t??n, ?ll ? c?n ?ff?r ?s my v??w f??nd?d ?n my p?rc?pt??n ?nd my r?l? pm. M?r? w?ll f?ll?w t?m?rr?w.

Sc?m
L?n?_Pr?d?gy
L?rd ?f C?st?m?r?
Fl?m?_?C
---
N??tr?l
cr?b
---
T?wn
Bl?rg, M?r?cl?, Th?G, Ryn?m
R?y
K?wl
---
50/50:
BSP st?ll g??s f?r fl?ff m?stly
Hyp?r ?nfl?t?s h?s p?st c??nt

? l?t ?f p??pl? st?ll c??st ?l?ng w?th v?ry l?ttl? t? n?th?ng t? s?y.

?f ? d?? t?n?ght L??K ?t th?s l?st! Th?t ?s ?mp?rt?nt.

?n TW?:

H?W? Wh?t? Th?t d??sn't m?k? ?ny s?ns?. ?xpl??n pls.

?f ? n??tr?l c?n st??l h?rcr?x?s, w?ll sc?m b? ?bl? t? r?tr??v? th?m ?s w?ll"?" Th?y pr?b?bly w??ld n??d th?m t? g?t V b?ck. N?w th?y kn?w wh?r? ?n? ?t?m ?s. TW? w?nt?ng t? d?? ?s ?nd??d str?ng?, w?ll th?s wr?ck ??r ch?nc? ?t d?str?y?ng th? r?ng"?" H?s h? st?l?n ?nyth?ng ?ls?"?"

H?w m?ny h?rcr?x?s d? y?? b?l??v? t? b? ?n th? g?m?"?" 7 s??nds t?? m?ch, m?yb? th? H?ffl?p?ff C?p, Slyth?r?n L?ck?t ?nd R?v?ncl?w D??d?m w?r? l?ft ??t ?f th? g?m?"?" Th? Sn?k? N?g?n? c??ld b? th? p??s?n?r ?nd th?r?f?r? b? p?rt ?f th? g?m?. H?rry ?s ?n h?r? ?nd pr?b?bly th? d??ry w?th G?nny"?"

How does what not make sense? My ability isn't affected by switching. I went to go steal from Blargonaut, and I did it successfully. Then more was added to my role saying that nothing was able to stop me from stealing besides a role block, and that Blarg was switched last night.
Salva explained this to me lol

Thinking about this, I think TWE is not telling the truth, or at least, not the whole truth. Multiple things about his claim/behavior strike me as weird.

-He gives "there will be no more thief" as an advantage for us of lynching him. But he himself said he wanted to ally himself with town. So we would lose a thief that is basically town aligned. How is that a benefit? He could try to steal some more horcruxes in the 2 nights he still has to live to help us even more.

- His win condition is very hard to achieve, forcing him to live at least 6 nights and that is in a best case scenario, and there apparently isn't a secondary win condition for him in the case his main one is no longer achievable? This sounds very implausible.

-His action ignoring switching powers is very.....convenient.

- He says we should lynch him and "take the risk" of using a lynch on a (non dangerous) neutral to destroy a horcrux. But as I understand it, if he dies of the poison (which with Burb gone will probably be unavoidable) the Horcrux will also be destroyed. I mean, sure, there could be a scum aligned thief that now has a good target, but that raises the question: why did TWE out himself? If he really wanted to do the best thing for town, wouldn't it have been better to stay quiet, and try to get some more horcruxes before he would die? A scum aligned thief wouldn't be as much of a problem in that case since they wouldn't know TWE has one in his possession.

- His role claim was very "drip feed", he told us a couple of things, and then waited until people asked about other aspects of his role before he told us those. I am always very suspicious of role claims in that style. If you need to claim, claim everything (unless you have a very good reason to withhold some information), don't wait until people ask you for more details before giving them.

Still, I am of two minds about lynching him. On the one hand, lynching him will give us confirmed information about his role, removing any doubt there is about him, and if it turns out he did speak the truth we destroy a horcrux as an added bonus. On the other hand, he wants to be lynched himself, which is always weird, and unless he lies about being poisoned (which is unlikely IMO) he will die soon anyway, still giving us his role PM and probably destroying the horcrux. So for now:

UNVOTE: TheWorthyEdge

Who is that weird guy in the beanie? He looks suspicious. Can we lynch him?

Okay this makes no sense. You say I have a hard time, and then you say that one of my abilities is convenient? If my role is that hard, which it is unless everyone has an item lol, then don't you think there should be that draw to make things easier? You don't have to believe me but at this point what do I have to lose.

I know what I'm gonna do.

Don't vote me. We know who I am, I have a Horcrux, and I'm gonna die anyway whether that be tonight or in 2 with the poison. We need to look @ other people, and try and weasel out any other Deatheaters we can. I'm gonna give the Horcrux to someone of my choosing. Therefore if there is a deatheater thief they won't know who has it. Plus, even if they do kill me tonight the Horcrux is still destroyed.

If Blarg come up with something better than he better hurry up :D

I wasn't switched on either nights so far if that helps.

Since there's only a day left, Sawneeks do you want to reveal your role soon? If you think it might help in the discussions. I'm hopefully going to read through today's events one more time but I might just end up with a blind vote based purely on a gut read.

As much as I hate to admit it, Blarg and his "tank" team is probably the best strategy we have. A variation of the "Follow the Cop" strategy.

PS - I hate "stupify".

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm mildly considering voting TheWorthyEdge just to get rid of that Horcrux. I don't know if him selling it has priority over another thief visiting him, and I'd rather we just eliminated the Horcruxes ASAP. I'm not sold on the idea, but it is definitely under heavy consideration.

TheExodu5

Banned
I'm not so sure we should waste a lynch on TWE since he's going to die anyways. That puts us one more night behind on catching scum.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not so sure we should waste a lynch on TWE since he's going to die anyways. That puts us one more night behind on catching scum.

Yes, but if mafia have a thief and mafia's thief has priority over TheWorthyEdge, then mafia could have another Horcrux by the end of tonight.

Kalor

I'm sorry I can't contribute much today. This spell really has taken the fun out of the game for me, whoever put it on me, it was a s?bl?m? success :( it's harder to write and even more time-consuming for you all to decipher.

I can't have a decent conversation, all I can offer is my view founded in my perception and my role pm. More will follow tomorrow.

Scum
Lone_Prodigy
Lord of Castamere
Flame_AC
---
Neutral
Crab
---
Town
Blarg, Miracle, TheG, Rynam
Roy
Kawl
---
50/50:
BSP still goes for fluff mostly
Hyper inflates his post count

A lot of people still coast along with very little to nothing to say.

If I die tonight LOOK at this last! That is important.

on TWE:

HOW? What? That doesn't make any sense. Explain pls.

If a neutral can steal horcruxes, will scum be able to retrieve them as well"?" They probably would need them to get V back. Now they know where one ?t?m is. TWE wanting to die is ?nd??d strange, will this wreck our chance at destroying the ring"?" Has he stolen anything else"?"

How many horcruxes do you believe to be in the game"?" 7 sounds too much, maybe the Hufflepuff Cup, Slytherin Locket and Ravenclaw Diadem were left out of the game"?" The Snake Nagini could be the poisoner and therefore be part of the game. Harry is in here and probably the diary with Ginny"?"

Here's Gorlak's earlier post. I will say that deciphering these has slightly more interesting than I thought it would be. I like your touch of putting quotation marks around the real question marks as that makes it a lot easier.

Enker

Yes, but if mafia have a thief and mafia's thief has priority over TheWorthyEdge, then mafia could have another Horcrux by the end of tonight.

I don’t think Salva would be mean enough to give a neutral who’s win condition is to steal stuff lower priority than scum.

That said, can we trust his judgement as to who is scum and who is not? “A person of my own choosing” that isn’t Blarg doesn’t fill me with confidence.

Enker

Also, as for this Horcrux thing, if we believe what we “know” so far:

• Dumbledore had the Ring - has a command to destroy it. He is not a thief and as such DESTROY is only for the ring. Blarg states that using DESTROY has bad consequences for him, potentially. Seem odd?
  • Mundingus has a win condition to steal “items”, not Horcruxes persay.
  • If Harry is in this game, there’s a good bet we’d have to kill him to win this way
  • If Scum have all the Horcruxes, and a Horcrux dies when you do, than there’s a fairly high likelihood that it becomes a redundant win condition.
  • Nobody else has come forth claiming to have one.
  • There is no way to know if TWE is actually a thief until he dies in 2 turns, or we lynch him.

So, it seems to me that the Ring may be a red herring for us to THINK there are Horcruxes, and that certain others in the game have lore-interesting items but not Horcruxes.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Also, as for this Horcrux thing, if we believe what we “know” so far:

• Dumbledore had the Ring - has a command to destroy it. He is not a thief and as such DESTROY is only for the ring. Blarg states that using DESTROY has bad consequences for him, potentially. Seem odd?
  • Mundingus has a win condition to steal “items”, not Horcruxes persay.
  • If Harry is in this game, there’s a good bet we’d have to kill him to win this way
  • If Scum have all the Horcruxes, and a Horcrux dies when you do, than there’s a fairly high likelihood that it becomes a redundant win condition.
  • Nobody else has come forth claiming to have one.
  • There is no way to know if TWE is actually a thief until he dies in 2 turns, or we lynch him.

So, it seems to me that the Ring may be a red herring for us to THINK there are Horcruxes, and that certain others in the game have lore-interesting items but not Horcruxes.

I agree quite strongly with your final statement.

roytheone

How does what not make sense? My ability isn't affected by switching. I went to go steal from Blargonaut, and I did it successfully. Then more was added to my role saying that nothing was able to stop me from stealing besides a role block, and that Blarg was switched last night.
Salva explained this to me lol

What I mean is that switching has been a very big part of today's discussion, so you coming out with "my role doesn't get impacted by switchers" is quite the coincidence. Also, are you saying Salva confirmed to you Blarg got switched? I mean, sure, it is extremely likely that has happened, like 99 % sure, but even then I find it weird if a mod confirms that to you, unless your role also has the power to check what happened to people.

Rynam

I just hope scum has no thief that can steal the other more usefull items.

Top Bottom