• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

fFeqaJo.gif

Blarg! Sorry; I'm on sick leave this weekend. I was also waiting for mod confirmation of switching night actions, but I think that's not forthcoming.

Anyway. Last night the Weasley switch targets were Blarg and Sawneeks. Crab, if you were switched last night, the scum used you to get to Miracle.

I was not role blocked, if being role blocked means you get a PM. I simply misunderstood the fact when Salva said "like what happened Day 1" and I was unaware of the fact that someone else was role blocked on Day 1.

I apologize, my votes and suspicions on Lord of Castamere were not good and a result of a misinterpretation.

k ty

Retroid

So if TWE is dying tonight, why not lynch him so we don't hit a towny, I don't think there are any strong leads right now.

roytheone

Another thing, has someone come out and said they were poisoned today?

Yes, rynam has.

Also, lynching someone that is going to die anyway is a complete waste. It will tell us literally nothing about anything, we would have gotten the flip anyway and the vote patterns will be completely useless. Yes, we may hit a townie, but that is a risk you almost always have unless a PR catches a scum.

So if TWE is dying tonight, why not lynch him so we don't hit a towny, I don't think there are any strong leads right now.

I can understand the sentiment on a Day 1 but we're not starting the game like new so we don't have that luxury. If we lynch TWE, we'll just end up like we are now the next day with no leads.

Retroid

I can understand the sentiment on a Day 1 but we're not starting the game like new so we don't have that luxury. If we lynch TWE, we'll just end up like we are now the next day with no leads.

Not true, we have the night phase where people can use their PR and we also get another NK and poisoning to get reads from.

Kalor

We gain no information from that while we can from lynching someone else, even if they are a town member. We can't rely on power roles getting information at night as that can go wrong really quickly. I'd rather get information by lynching someone else than someone who is most likely going to die tonight.

So that I have a vote on someone for reasons other than inactivity.

Vote: Retroid

roytheone

Not true, we have the night phase where people can use their PR and we also get another NK and poisoning to get reads from.

We shouldn't lean on those to much. We have the blarg tank right now, but it is clear scum is trying to dismantle it. In the end, reads, votes and people's behavior will be the things we need to use to find scum. Also, those things can help power roles like a cop to better select a target to increase their chance to find scum. An easy twe lynch will not help us at all.

But at least you put forward your opinion about what to do, Waaaay to many people this day fase are just staying quiet, not voting or telling us who they suspect. It will be incredibly easy for scum to hide if this keeps on going like this.

▶

1. [m] Retroid — unknown
  2. [m] MagnumBoy20xx — unknown
  3. [m] Kawl_USC — unknown
  4. [m] Rynam — HOGWARTS**MINISTRY OF MAGIC; Auror Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody, Town-aligned Watcher/**Miller 3rd-party... claimed D3 {{poisoned on N3, succumbs N5}} >>N1: watched Swamped, saw Crab visit her >>N2: watched Blargonaut, saw TheGoddamn visit him >>N3: watched Blargonaut, but failed, had been +roleblocked.DementorAura+
  5. [m] TheExodu5 — unknown
  6. [f] Swamped — HOGWARTS; Hufflepuff Student Hannah Abbot, Town-aligned Citizen (eliminated N1)
  7. [m] Arkos [m] flatearthpandas — unknown
  8. [f] bananaspaceprincess — unknown
  9. [m] TheWorthyEdge — UNAFFILIATED; Mundungus Fletcher, Neutral Strong-willed Thief/Fence... claimed D3 {{poisoned on N2, succumbs N4}} >>N1: pickpocketed Lord of Castamere, failed, no item found >>N2: pickpocketed Blargonaut, successful, stole 'Marvolo Ring Horcrux' >>N3: refrained from action, kept 'Marvolo Ring Horcrux'
  10. [m] Gorlak — MINISTRY OF MAGIC; Undersecretary Dolores Umbridge, Neutral or 3rd-party? Survivor/Marker-Roleblocker/Lover❤Crab.shipping... claimed D4 {{spellstruck twice on N2; was Cruciated by Hyperactivity, was Stupefied by ??? for duration of D3}} >>N1: punished Lone_Prodigy, but failed, had been +roleblocked.DementorAura+ >>N2: punished roytheone, marked and roleblocked target >>N3: punished Christina Mackenzie, but failed, had been +roleblocked.ExpelliarmusSpell+
  11. [m] Hyperactivity — DEATH EATER; Bellatrix Lestrange, Mafia-aligned Name Interrogator (lynched D3) >>N1: Cruciated Blargonaut, learned his Role-name >>N2: Cruciated Gorlak, learned his Role-name
  12. [m] Flame_AC — unknown
  13. [-] Enker — unknown {{spellstruck once on N3; Stupefied by ??? for duration of D4/Today}}
  14. [m] TheAwesomePossum — unknown
  15. [m] Burbeting — HOGWARTS*DEATH EATER; Professor Severus Snape, Town-aligned Poison Doctor/Full-fledged Detective/Eavesdrop/*Miller (eliminated N2) >>N1: _________
  16. [m] Matt Attack — unknown
  17. [m] Rats Off To Ya — HOGWARTS; Former Professor Remus Lupin, Town-aligned Compulsive Bulletproof Random Killer (lynched D1)
  18. [m] Crab — HOGWARTS; Caretaker Argus Filch, Town-aligned Bad stuff Inspector/Lover❤Gorlak.shipping... claimed D3 >>N1: checked Swamped for Bad stuff, found nothing Bad >>N2: checked Lord of Castamere for Bad stuff, found nothing Bad >>N3: checked Enker for Bad stuff, found nothing Bad
  19. [m] kingkitty — DEATH EATER; "V", Mafia-aligned Bulletproof Triggered (lynched D2)
  20. [m] Blargonaut — HOGWARTS; Headmaster Albus Dumbledore, Town-aligned Alignment Investigator/Doctor... claimed D2 {{spellstruck twice on N1; was Cruciated by Hyperactivity, was Stupefied by ??? for duration of D2}} >>N1: investigated kingkitty, discovered enemy >>N2: commanded destruction of 'Marvolo Ring Horcrux', failed, it was stolen by TheWorthyEdge before command took effect >>N3: _________
  21. [m] Kalor — unknown
  22. [m] TheGoddamn — HOGWARTS; Gryffindor Student Fred Weasley, Town-aligned Switcher... claimed D3 >>N1: refrained from action, was notified of his brother Miracle's swap of Rynam and Burbeting >>N2: swapped Blargonaut and Burbeting, as he priority-overrode his brother Miracle's swap of Blargonaut and Gorlak >>N3: swapped Blargonaut and Sawneeks
  23. [m] Lord of Castamere — HOGWARTS; House-elf Dobby, Town-aligned scum-Ascetic Compulsive 3-shot Ninja Bodyguard... claimed D4 >>N1: defended Hyperactivity, yet no one attacked, shot unspent >>N2: defended Blargonaut, successfully intercepted attack, 2 shots left >>N3: defended TheWorthyEdge, yet no one attacked, shot unspent
  24. [m] Christina Mackenzie — unknown
  25. [m] Lone_Prodigy — unknown
  26. [m] roytheone — unknown {{punished by Gorlak on N2; now marked with #UmbridgeScar for foreseeable future, had been +roleblocked.UmbridgeDetention+ during N2}}
  27. [m] Zippedpinhead [m] Miracle — HOGWARTS; Gryffindor Student George Weasley, Town-aligned Switcher (eliminated N3) >>N1: swapped Rynam and Burbeting >>N2: swapped Blargonaut and Gorlak, although failed, as his brother TheGoddamn's swap of Blargonaut and Burbeting priority-overrode his own swap
  28. [f] Sawneeks — HOGWARTS; The Sorting Hat, Town-aligned Alignment Investigator-by-Item-Gifting {{poisoned on N1, succumbs N3}} (perished N3) >>N1: equipped Hyperactivity, failed, item requirements not met >>N2: equipped ???, successful, 'Sword of Gryffindor' item bestowed to Town-aligned player

Current and Expected Casualties
D1 lynch: Rats Off To Ya
N1 attack: Swamped
-
D2 lynch: kingkitty
N2 attack: Burbeting
-
D3 lynch: Hyperactivity
N3 attack: Miracle
N3 poison timeout: Sawneeks
-
D4:
N4:
N4 poison timeout: TheWorthyEdge
-
D5:
N5:
N5 poison timeout: Rynam

21/28 players remain.

D1 elapsed
N1 Events¬unordered
  • MEMORY: Retroid roleblocked?
  • Rynam watches Swamped for visitors.
  • Rynam sees Crab visit Swamped.
  • Swamped is attacked by ???; player eliminated.
  • TheWorthyEdge fails to steal anything from Lord of Castamere; no item found.
  • Gorlak fails to punish-mark-roleblock Lone_Prodigy, had been roleblocked by ???.
  • Hyperactivity Cruciates Blargonaut; learns Blargonaut's Role-name.
  • Burbeting's only action?
  • Crab checks Swamped for Bad stuff; nothing Bad found.
  • Crab is swapped with ??? by ???.
  • Blargonaut investigates kingkitty; discovers enemy player.
  • Blargonaut is Stupefied by ???; vowels erased from speech for one Day.
  • TheGoddamn chooses to refrain from action. Is notified of Miracle's swap of Rynam and Burbeting.
  • Lord of Castamere defends Hyperactivity; yet no one attacked, so shot was unspent, 3/3 shots left.
  • Miracle swaps Rynam with Burbeting.
  • Sawneeks gives Hyperactivity the 'Sword of Gryffindor'; equip fails, as Hyperactivity is not Town-aligned. The 'Sword of Gryffindor' returns to her.
  • Sawneeks is poisoned by ???; will perish on N3.
D2 elapsed
N2 Events¬unordered
  • Rynam watches Blargonaut for visitors.
  • Rynam sees TheGoddamn visit Blargonaut.
  • TheWorthyEdge steals the 'Marvolo Ring Horcrux' from Blargonaut.
  • TheWorthyEdge is poisoned by ???; will perish on N4.
  • Gorlak punishes roytheone; marks and roleblocks roytheone that Night.
  • Gorlak is Stupefied by ???; vowels erased from speech for one Day.
  • Hyperactivity Cruciates Gorlak; learns Gorlak's Role-name.
  • Burbeting is attacked by ???; player eliminated.
  • Crab checks Lord of Castamere for Bad stuff; nothing Bad found.
  • Blargonaut commands destruction of 'Marvolo Ring Horcrux'; destruction fails, as it is stolen by TheWorthyEdge before command takes effect.
  • TheGoddamn swaps Blargonaut with Burbeting; swap successful, takes priority over Miracle's swap.
  • Lord of Castamere defends Blargonaut; successfully intercepts attack, shot spent, 2/3 shots left. With the 'Ninja' Role-modifier, his visit is unseen by Rynam.
  • roytheone is marked and roleblocked by Gorlak's punishment.
  • Miracle swaps Blargonaut with Gorlak; swap fails, as TheGoddamn's swap takes priority.
  • Sawneeks gives the 'Sword of Gryffindor' to ???; equip successful, as ??? is Town-aligned.
D3 elapsed
N3 Events¬unordered
  • Rynam fails to watch Blargonaut for visitors, had been roleblocked by ???.
  • Rynam is poisoned by ???; perishes on N5.
  • TheWorthyEdge chooses to refrain from action. Keeps the stolen item 'Marvolo Ring Horcrux'.
  • Gorlak fails to punish-mark-roleblock Christina Mackenzie, had been roleblocked by ???.
  • Enker is Stupefied by ???; vowels erased from speech for one Day.
  • Crab checks Enker for Bad stuff; nothing Bad found.
  • Blargonaut's last action.
  • TheGoddamn swaps Blargonaut with Sawneeks.
  • Lord of Castamere defends TheWorthyEdge; yet no one attacked, so shot was unspent, 2/3 shots left.
  • Miracle's final action?
  • Sawneeks' final action?
D4 in progress
N4 Events¬unordered

Known Flavour Attribution
Hyperactivity -> "Cruciatus torture" Interrogator​
Miracle -> "prank, feet left your feet" Switcher​
TheGoddamn -> "shoved into wardrobe and magically transported" Switcher​
Gorlak -> "scar on hand with the words, 'I must not tell lies'" Survivor/Marker-Roleblocker​
TheWorthyEdge -> "item was missing" Thief/Fence​

Claimed Flavour Attribution, unverified
Lord of Castamere -> "teleports you away" Ninja Bodyguard​

Unattributed Roles and Flavour in Play
???_'Poisoner' Poisoner, "you were poisoned", likely DEATH EATER/Mafia-aligned​
???_'Stupefy Spellstrike' Post Restrictor, "you were Stupefied, no vowels 'a, e, i, o u' in your posts", likely HOGWARTS/Town-aligned​
???_'Daily Prophet' Daytime Reporter, "suddenly a wild Daily Prophet arrived", likely UNAFFILIATED/Neutral or else HOGWARTS/Town-aligned​
???_'Dementor Aura' Roleblocker, "cold , likely DEATH EATER/Mafia-aligned​
???_'Expelliarmus Spellstrike' Roleblocker, "red flash of light knocked wand out of hand", likely HOGWARTS/Town-aligned​
???_'?' 3rd Switcher, "?", likely ?/?-aligned​

Unresolved Situations
...despite "V"'s defeat, the hunt for the Horcruxes continues. If we successfully destroy them all, we win without having to eliminate all the Death Eaters. So far, the 'Hufflepuff Cup' has been destroyed with its bearer Hyperactivity's demise, and the 'Marvolo Ring' that was stolen from me by TheWorthyEdge is allegedly still in his possession, according to him. How many other Horcruxes are there, and what part does the 'Sword of Gryffindor' artifact that Sawneeks bestowed to an unknown Town-aligned player before her death, play?

...if Hyperactivity actually was the Cruciatus spell user who targeted me on N1, then what was the real consequence of me finding "V" when I investigated kingkitty, as I was warned about in my Role PM?

...I seem to recall that Retroid had claimed that he was roleblocked on N1? Did that happen? If so, how was it described in the flavour text PM that he undoubtedly received afterwards?

...Lord of Castamere claims to have successfully defended me from attack on N2, but I received no flavour text PM informing me that I had been defended. He claims to have also protected Hyperactivity and TheWorthyEdge; Hyperactivity is gone and I doubt he'd tell us anyway, but TheWorthyEdge could possibly state if he received a flavour text PM saying Mr. Castamere defended him. Although, TWE wasn't attacked like I was, so there's that to consider.

...who keeps on switching Crab around, and why? The switch flavour text he stated he receives every time, entails "being stuffed into a wardrobe and transported to another room". Lore-wise, this sounds like the use of a Vanishing Cabinet. If so, this particular swap ability could either be attributed to the HOGWARTS/Town-aligned Weasley twins, who used a Vanishing Cabinet to cause mischief, or the likely DEATH EATER/Mafia-aligned student Draco Malfoy, who repaired and used a Vanishing Cabinet to smuggle Death Eaters into Hogwarts. Is there a third Switcher Role among us, of unknown alignment? Recent events have made me inclined to believe that it is really TheGoddamn who's been switching Crab around all this time; that TheGoddamn is actually scum Draco Malfoy, and not Fred Weasley as he's claimed. I think TheGoddamn has been lying about his Nightly targets, and possibly his motives. But then again, how can any of this be so, when Miracle said that he knew exactly who his brother was, and positively identified TheGoddamn as his Town-aligned brother?

...Crab claims that he's Hogwarts caretaker Argus Filch, a 'Dark Magic' sensor, and that he could identify whether someone has in their possession a scum-aligned item, such as a Horcrux, or a scum-aligned aura about them. He also claims that he'll die if Gorlak, who is Umbridge, dies. Lore-wise, their characters do indeed have a rapport with each other, and his claimed Role does fit with a caretaking assignment Filch had.

...according to Gorlak, there's a situation revolving around Lone_Prodigy, which I have yet to look into. Does it have to with the accusation that Lone_Prodigy is a passive Roleblocker, an Ascetic who is immune to all actions except being killed, in the form of a Dementor Role? Also, could this Dementor Role possibly be allied with Umbridge, who Gorlak is, in any way? In any case, all non-Town Roleblockers pose a significant threat to the Town Tank, and should be found and eliminated as soon as possible.

edlqak7.gif

~
As always; correct, reorder events, add details I've missed, etc.

Retroid

Thanks Blarg, and I was actually role-blocked N2 (so for yesterday). My flavour text was...

Flavour text, I wasn't sure about my block so I didn't disclose it at the time, I should now obviously that I know nothing happened to me today. I can recall it being freezing in a way, and that it definitely didn't taste sweet. It was an out-of-body experience.

Retroid

...if Hyperactivity actually was the Cruciatus spell user who targeted me on N1, then what was the real consequence of me finding "V" when I investigated kingkitty, as I was warned about in my Role PM?

I think the warning about finding V likely was referring to if the other Death Eater aligned players found V and gave him his power.

Retroid

...Lord of Castamere claims to have successfully defended me from attack on N2, but I received no flavour text PM informing me that I had been defended. He claims to have also protected Hyperactivity and TheWorthyEdge; Hyperactivity is gone and I doubt he'd tell us anyway, but TheWorthyEdge could possibly state if he received a flavour text PM saying Mr. Castamere defended him. Although, TWE wasn't attacked like I was, so there's that to consider.

I am not too concerned about the no flavour text PM as I do think LoC explained that only Harry would get flavour text. I'm a bit confused as why LoC revealed so early in the day though? If there are 2 more saves he has, shouldn't he have kept those to himself so he could save you twice more?

Thanks Blarg, and I was actually role-blocked N2 (so for yesterday). My flavour text was...

ah ok

The freezing bit and all that flavour in general sounds like the Dementor Roleblocker flavour (which I forgot to finish writing up there, woops)

TY, I'll patch in the corrections in a 2.0 repost later :eek:

I am not too concerned about the no flavour text PM as I do think LoC explained that only Harry would get flavour text. I'm a bit confused as why LoC revealed so early in the day though? If there are 2 more saves he has, shouldn't he have kept those to himself so he could save you twice more?

Yeah... it was pretty early. He wasn't under vote pressure today like he was yesterday, either.

Weird timing for a full Role-claim from him, and yet another damn weak spot of the Tank exposed, if he's telling the truth :/ Should've kept it secret, kept me safe.

I feel there are definitely missing/mismatched links here revolving around my Nightly defense, especially between TheGoddamn, Crab, Rynam and Mr. Castamere, so I hope my summary post helps you all filter the noise... for my your our sake.

Help me help you help me etc.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand how I contribute to your defence; I don't have a defensive role. I've also lost track of why we think there is a town roleblocker - doesn't everything work still if there is just Gorlak and a scum roleblocker?

Retroid

I don't understand how I contribute to your defence; I don't have a defensive role. I've also lost track of why we think there is a town roleblocker - doesn't everything work still if there is just Gorlak and a scum roleblocker?

Gorlak claims he was role-blocked by something that sounds like expelliarmus.

roytheone

Gorlak claimed to be role blocked N3 and he got different PM flavour compared to his first time being roleblocked, N1 flavour hinted at dementors while N3 flavour hints more at the expelliarmus spell, which does sound more like a town aligned thing.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Gorlak claimed to be role blocked N3 and he got different PM flavour compared to his first time being roleblocked, N1 flavour hinted at dementors while N3 flavour hints more at the expelliarmus spell, which does sound more like a town aligned thing.

Okay. This is all predicated on believing Gorlak despite the fact much of his story doesn't add up and literally no other player has claimed being hit by an expelliarmus flavour on any other day. I'm not going to be holding my breath on any town roleblocker coming in to save the Tank or anything.

Retroid

Okay. This is all predicated on believing Gorlak despite the fact much of his story doesn't add up and literally no other player has claimed being hit by an expelliarmus flavour on any other day. I'm not going to be holding my breath on any town roleblocker coming in to save the Tank or anything.

Keep in mind though that no one has claimed to have gotten hit by something Gorlak is known for today. So even if there is no town role-blocker, he likely didn't use his powers today.

roytheone

Keep in mind though that no one has claimed to have gotten hit by something Gorlak is known for today. So even if there is no town role-blocker, he likely didn't use his powers today.

He is a neutral which win condition is to brand everyone alive. There is no way he would not use his power every night, unless he indeed got blocked.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
He is a neutral which win condition is to brand everyone alive. There is no way he would not use his power every night, unless he indeed got blocked.

Again, assuming he is telling the truth about his win condition. I can verify his neutral status, but everything else should probably be in doubt. For the time being, I think we should basically test his leash or otherwise ignore him.

lol, you?

In my Tank??

pffft, eww

Crab pls

Oh, that

I mentioned you there because someone unaccounted for keeps switching you around every Night (as you've claimed), and I have reason to believe it's TheGoddamn; I think he's lying about swapping me and Sawneeks around last Night (N3) because BETRAYALTON I never received a flavour text PM after last Night saying that I was switched. I got one regarding being switched before, after N2 (the "feet left feet" one), which makes me wonder why I didn't get one now. I asked ninpot if they had forgotten to PM me and no, it wasn't a mistake or forgetful moment to PM on their part, either. Which means that TheGoddamn is totally lying about swapping me and Sawneeks last Night.

Which all leads me to believe that TheGoddamn has been fibbing about other things. His targets, mostly. Which is where you come in, as I believe that TheGoddamn is your elusive "wardrobe" Switcher. Could he even be fibbing about his identity? His alignment?

But, of course, Miracle's own vouch of support for him, that TheGoddamn is his fellow Weasley brother as stated in his Role PM confirmed, completely contradicts and destroys this false identity accusation of mine towards TheGoddamn.

I dunno. Need more time to puzzle it out.

Kalor

despite "V"'s defeat, the hunt for the Horcruxes continues. If we successfully destroy them all, we win without having to eliminate all the Death Eaters. So far, the 'Hufflepuff Cup' has been destroyed with its bearer Hyperactivity's demise, and the 'Marvolo Ring' that was stolen from me by TheWorthyEdge is allegedly still in his possession, according to him. How many other Horcruxes are there, and what part does the 'Sword of Gryffindor' artifact that Sawneeks bestowed to an unknown Town-aligned player before her death, play?

If I have to guess the Sword of Gryffindor might give the user a secondary action where they have the choice to target someone and destroy their horcrux if that person has one. Though it might be limited use so that the person doesn't always use it over their real night action (if they have one.)

As for the switcher stuff, at this point I have to believe at this point that we have a third switcher, it would be weird if TheGoddamn was lying about being the twin or was secretly a Death Eater although that second option isn't impossible.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I can understand a town basis for lying about who he switched - making mafia think he's always going to be on you and deterring them, but playing the long game by actually switching others, thereby effectively protecting multiple people at once through the bluff. It's what I'd do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

roytheone

Again, assuming he is telling the truth about his win condition. I can verify his neutral status, but everything else should probably be in doubt. For the time being, I think we should basically test his leash or otherwise ignore him.

Well, I can also confirm I got branded and that no weird side effects have come up yet. So I tend to believe him for now. If something weird happens to me tough, you guys should probably take a good look at gorlak. But for now I have no reason to believe he is lying.

I can understand a town basis for lying about who he switched - making mafia think he's always going to be on you and deterring them, but playing the long game by actually switching others, thereby effectively protecting multiple people at once through the bluff. It's what I'd do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NO

IT WAS BETRAYAL

lZDsrHj.gif

I FEEL IT

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
If you're saying you think we should vote TheGoddamn, I think you're nuts. There's just too much consistency between the stories of Miracle (known town) and TheGoddamn. Put it another way: supposing TheGoddamn was scum, how on earth did he engineer Miracle's play that way? When you eliminate the impossible etc.

I would also like to know from Worthy if he tried to steal another object last night. I think this was asked before but as far as I remember he never answered this.

...who keeps on switching Crab around, and why? The switch flavour text he stated he receives every time, entails "being stuffed into a wardrobe and transported to another room". Lore-wise, this sounds like the use of a Vanishing Cabinet. If so, this particular swap ability could either be attributed to the HOGWARTS/Town-aligned Weasley twins, who used a Vanishing Cabinet to cause mischief, or the likely DEATH EATER/Mafia-aligned student Draco Malfoy, who repaired and used a Vanishing Cabinet to smuggle Death Eaters into Hogwarts. Is there a third Switcher Role among us, of unknown alignment? Recent events have made me inclined to believe that it is really TheGoddamn who's been switching Crab around all this time; that TheGoddamn is actually scum Draco Malfoy, and not Fred Weasley as he's claimed. I think TheGoddamn has been lying about his Nightly targets, and possibly his motives. But then again, how can any of this be so, when Miracle said that he knew exactly who his brother was, and positively identified TheGoddamn as his Town-aligned brother?

What reason would Miracle have to protect TheGoddamn? I think TheGoddamn is cleared. I do think that you might be onto something with Draco Malfoy I just don't think it was tG.

...Crab claims that he's Hogwarts caretaker Argus Filch, a 'Dark Magic' sensor, and that he could identify whether someone has in their possession a scum-aligned item, such as a Horcrux, or a scum-aligned aura about them. He also claims that he'll die if Gorlak, who is Umbridge, dies. Lore-wise, their characters do indeed have a rapport with each other, and his claimed Role does fit with a caretaking assignment Filch had.

Well this is a very difficult case. There is one thing I thought about and I discarded it because it has its wholes but I will share it with you now anyway:

I am refreshing my thoughts on Crab from yesterday when I said that we might just have caught him in the act with Swamped N1.

So Gorlak has stated that he has been tortured N2, right? (I'm going from memory)
What if it is very simple again and Crab is just scum. He would have known Gorlaks role by D3 and it was easy for him to just say that he is a secret lover or whatever to Umbridge. Gorlak does not know anything about him either which is even more perfect.
As I said there are a lot of things speaking against this and I am tired. What do you guys think about that?

I have not decided who to vote yet. Gorlak definitely is on my list... If Crab does not die with him we know he lied and have a save lynch tmr. But if Crab dies it would definitely suck... :( Arghhh I can't make decisions now, it's too late.
Going to bed. Good night!

Kalor

The only way Goddamn can be scum is if he is an evil twin. It's the only scenario which allows Miracles play to corroborate his.

holy shit

yo I'm typing up replies to people now but this thought just came to me what if Lord of Castamere is Nagini, "V"'s snake pet-Horcrux thing and his real Role is a Ninja Poisoner on account of sneaking on the ground and secretly biting people

Because he claimed Rynam couldn't see him visit me on account of being a Ninja and according to his own testimony there were 2 attacks on me during N2 so what if he was actually the 2nd attack or something and because TheWorthyEdge visited me on N2 to rob me, TWE stepped on Mr. Castamere by accident or something and TWE actually took the poison bite for me instead so TWE saved me from being poisoned or something

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

And his whole 3-shot thing is actually because his poisoning ability is limited-use because he'll run out of venom in his venom glands or something

Kalor

That sounds believeable right up until the logic for TWE getting poisoned. Why would it be TWE instead of the first attacker? Wouldn't the poison get switched from you to Burbeting?

And LoC keeps saying and hinting that he's small and unnoticed too

Pjuuuu it that would at least explain why he claimed without being targeted today. And don't forget that again Crab is involved in all of this. LoC was not lynched yesterday because Crab cleared him. What if he was just saving his team mate?

Why weren't you the target last night then? Also, why would he hint at a scum role?

D3 elapsed
N3 Events¬unordered
  • Rynam fails to watch Blargonaut for visitors, had been roleblocked by ???.
  • Rynam is poisoned by ???; perishes on N5.
  • TheWorthyEdge chooses to refrain from action. Keeps the stolen item 'Marvolo Ring Horcrux'.
  • Gorlak fails to punish-mark-roleblock Christina Mackenzie, had been roleblocked by ???.
  • Enker is Stupefied by ???; vowels erased from speech for one Day.
  • Crab checks Enker for Bad stuff; nothing Bad found.
  • Blargonaut's last action.
  • TheGoddamn swaps Blargonaut with Sawneeks.
  • Lord of Castamere defends TheWorthyEdge; yet no one attacked, so shot was unspent, 2/3 shots left.
  • Miracle's final action?
  • Sawneeks' final action?

Rynam dropped his Role-claim of Town-aligned Watcher yesterday, D3, making himself vulnerable

Then, N3, he says that he goes to watch me for visitors, but he gets simultaneously roleblocked AND poisoned

Which sounds like attack moves that were meant to hit ME

I think Rynam, while he was outside my window, somehow intercepted all the moves against me last Night

DAMMMNNNNNNNN

as for why LoC would hint at a scum role: he didn't, really... I just remember he said he was small and unnoticed or something

It's me who's accusing him

but that wouldn't explain Swamped's death on N1 despite Rynam watching her that Night

unless Crab, who according to Rynam was the only visitor to Swamped on N1, is actually a Strongman-type of Killer role that kills his target no matter what's in his way

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
by what mechanic does Rynam intercept your actions? Why does that happen? His role PM doesn't mention it, and he wasn't told of being switched.

by what mechanic does Rynam intercept your actions? Why does that happen? His role PM doesn't mention it, and he wasn't told of being switched.

I DUNNO

BY EXISTING

WHAT IF CRAB IS THE STRONG OR NINJA KILLER ALL ALONG

AND THEGODDAMN IS ACTUALLY DRACO MALFOY WITH POLYJUICE POTION TO TRICK MIRACLE, AND WHO KEEPS SWITCHING CRAB AROUND EVERY NIGHT WITH THE WARDROBE/VANISHING CABINET BECAUSE SWITCHING CRAB WITH SOMEONE AT NIGHT ACTIVATES SOME TYPE OF SCUM-CONDUCIVE KILLER ABILITY THAT LETS HIM SNEAK INTO ROOMS UNDETECTED TO KILL PEOPLE

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Here's a more plausible explanation: mafia need to kill you ASAP before you can investigate them. They therefore need to kill the switchers; they can't get you while a switcher is alive. They know that Rynam can also work this out, and suspect that he will watch at least one switcher. Therefore, they have to roleblock him in order to kill a switcher safely. They will almost certainly roleblock him again tomorrow for the same reason (to kill the other switcher), and that's why they poisoned - so that they can kill him as soon as possible despite having to use their actual kills more immediately on the switchers in order to get to you as quickly as possible.

No strongman needed, no Rynam-is-actually-secret-absorber needed, just basic logic about what scum would probably need to do from what we think we know of their abilities.

I GOT IT

CRAB IS SCUM WHO HAS AN ABILITY THAT IS ACTIVATED WHEN HE'S SWAPPED WITH SOMEONE

WHEN ACTIVATED, THIS ABILITY OF HIS LETS HIM SNEAK-KILL HIS TARGET UNDETECTED

WHICH FOLLOWS THE LORE OF DRACO MALFOY USING THE VANISHING CABINET TO SNEAK DEATH EATERS INTO HOGWARTS

Top Bottom