• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

scoobs

It's so awesome we get to watch this shit every weekend now. I'm legit into this. I just need my boy Khaldor, the shine off that bald head of his and his hype as fuck casting style is just so addictive.

Why the hell aren't teams banning Rag? He's so obviously the most powerful hero right now based on his dominance thus far in both NA and EU.

kirblar

It's so awesome we get to watch this shit every weekend now. I'm legit into this. I just need my boy Khaldor, the shine off that bald head of his and his hype as fuck casting style is just so addictive.
Why can't we have Khal/Kael :(

And the most obvious Tychus pick ever.

Prioritizing Malf seems like a sign that a team's behind the curve during this tournament.
Why the hell aren't teams banning Rag? He's so obviously the most powerful hero right now based on his dominance thus far in both NA and EU.
Cause the game really needs two bans up front - there just aren't enough.right now to catch the OPOP stuff.

And Uther/Zera in 2017? Why not?

Kioshen

I agree. This is pretty nice having high caliber matches on rotation. I also can't wait for khaldor next week. Should bring the hype a little more EU side.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Only played a trillion games with Sonya to get her to level 9 and this last game left me with 4k XP to next level.

-_____________________________-

Sonya is taking a loooooong break after this.

Milly79

Only played a trillion games with Sonya to get her to level 9 and this last game left me with 4k XP to next level.

-_____________________________-

Sonya is taking a loooooong break after this.

Don't blame you. She's not fun at all.

kirblar

Nazeebo team wins again. Unplayable.
Post-16/20 spider build gets playable and fun because of the CD reduction that lets you spam it like crazy. (and thus making the obnoxiousness a lot less of an issues)

If it worked like that all game it'd be fine.

Dice

So the lunar bundles will probably be 25% off dynamic bundles, yeah?

Dice

tfw you pick nova for once in a blue moon and the enemy team has hp samuro and tlv

Top Bottom