• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hershey's to release new Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate spread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Press release: https://secure.marketwatch.com/stor...-butter-with-reeses-spreads-2014-11-05-918360

Reese's Spreads are now available nationwide at food, mass, drug and convenience stores in 13-ounce jars that retail for $3.89.

Reese's Spreads complement the existing Hershey's Spreads line of chocolate spreads, available in three varieties: Chocolate, Chocolate with Almond and Chocolate with Hazelnut.

ZYaKTll.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hmm.. They already have the PB spread. I have a feeling mixing this with the PB spread on toast will be GODLY.

I've done Nutella, peanut butter, and fluff on a sandwich.

It's nauseatingly delicious. Take that for what you will.

I used Texas Toast when I made that sandwich... Honestly thought I was going to die from diabetic shock, but it was good.

Then I had the S'More at AT&T Park... It was another level, though they used chocolate bars instead of Nutella and use peanut butter as well.

Before they were on the sandwich press:

After:

i am only interested if it has the chocolate/pb ratio of the minis. if we're at a chocolate/pb ratio of the eggs, pumpkins, or trees, count me out.

oozm79d.jpg

HOLY .. HOW...W..... How are these things even possible?? Is this what you're using your defense budgets for? finding new ways to kill us all.

My god. never send it over here. I wouldn't eat it until the jar was empty, I would eat until I was laying in a ditch in my own filth.

dankir

I like spread peanut butter and actual hershey's chocolate onto sandwichs.
And Nutella and Peanut butter as well... but this is just.....this is just BEAUTIFUL!!

Socreges

Banned
This probably won't be available in Canada and I think I'm grateful for that.

You Americans know how to kill yourselves slowly RIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom