• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HITMAN |OT| Blood Monthly

etta

my hard graphic balls
As you please:

qyaBCkq.png

FwWUNCS.png

HsZEutS.png

85zj6iS.png

K6VrEKw.png

xERo1gm.png

WIAKsPg.png

osisoiH.png

Lsmu5Cs.png

SV8ToRK.png

XYGGFYe.png

SomTervo

Has anyone calculated total prices for:

Buying each pack as it releases
vs
Buying the intro pack and upgrading to the full experience
vs
Buying the full experience outright

I'd be interested to see the gaps.

I would really, really like this information before I buy.

Any benchmarks with the GTX 900 series cards?
Not entirely sure if I should go PS4 or PC for this one since the beta was all over the place on PC.
nvm just saw the performance thread. -__-

MUnited83

For you.
Still don't get why this is a thing, ugh

Does it cost extra to release at midnight on Steam or something?
Not at all that I know off. They could have very well released at midnight if they wanted.
Oh wow! That's pretty damn impressive.
Well, there's quite a bit of aliasing and low quality textures in those shots :p. Still overall looks pretty good, but the PC version will have much better IQ.

Oh... uh... sorry... uh...
kdZXw.gif

thenexus6

Has anyone calculated total prices for:

Buying each pack as it releases
vs
Buying the intro pack and upgrading to the full experience
vs
Buying the full experience outright

I'd be interested to see the gaps.

UK:

Intro pack £11.99 + Upgrade £36.99 = £48.98

Full game = £44.99

Individual packs at £11.99 (there are six right?) = £71.94

Pachimari

I'm skipping all of those screen captures and videos. I don't want to see the stages before hitting the field. Unfortunately I didn't have time for either beta either.

I really hope IO will set a stage in Copenhagen. There's no games out there set in my city and IO is even based in Copenhagen. Six games later and I'm still waiting on such a level. :(

Pachimari

It's crazy. Hitman games earn more than any Danish film have ever done. It's a very profitable export for Denmark. I really hope HITMAN will be successful.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
OH MY GOD. THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING. THE CHUCKLE BROTHERS!

It's absolutely insane. Who thought to get the fuckin' Chuckle Brothers in?!

Well, there's quite a bit of aliasing and low quality textures in those shots :p. Still overall looks pretty good, but the PC version will have much better IQ.

I'm at work so I had to look at them as is. Plus, I'm predominantly a console gamer so I'm not too fussy. :)

MUnited83

For you.
It's absolutely insane. Who thought to get the fuckin' Chuckle Brothers in?!

I'm at work so I had to look at them as is. Plus, I'm predominantly a console gamer so I'm not too fussy. :)
Yeah, it looks damn fine considering how goddamn huge the level is, and it runs well to boot!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Contracts seems a bit broken. I did my first attempt at something and I got top score and currently at the top of the leaderboard, second attempt I performed better and quicker but my score was half of the original one.

Ryde3

Anyone know the best place to get a key for this? cdkeys.com has it for 57$ Canadian... any better deals right now?

Dinjoralo

Anyone else hoping there'll be a Hitman GO easter egg at some point? Like, there's a secret room in a level where there's a miniature diorama/board game version of said level set up, with a bunch of pieces for 47 and the guards arranged on it. That'd be really neat.

etta

my hard graphic balls
It looks insanely clean on my TV, I only noticed the jaggies when I was uploading the screens on my PC and monitor.
The game looks so smooth visually, and the rock hard 30fps helps a lot with the presentation, contrasting with the beta which I thought looked pretty bad due to the judder.

has anyone tried the featured contract that's up right now? I can't figure out how to get the target you're supposed to hit with the poison without being seen.

thenexus6

I thought the consequent packs were £7.99

I just assumed they would be the same, if not £7.99 x6 = £47.94

If true I will probably just buy each pack when it comes out.

Also there is a awesome playlist on Spotify which is a supermix of Hitman 2, Contracts and Blood Money. Perfect if you're playing on PS4 with the spotifytapp.

seb_n

Just bought the intro pack on PC, cant wait to download when i get home in about an hour! I have been playing through Absolution recently and whilst good, i am looking forward to the increased freedom that this new version appears to give players.

I played a little bit of the beta and picked up the intro pack last night. My Amazon code finally worked this morning so I have the game downloading to my ps4. I can't wait to play later.

Top Bottom