• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

geomon

OG PS4, Photomode

HorizonZeroDawn_20170318221656.png

HorizonZeroDawn_20170318125154.png

Sebmugi

Wow@dat reflection ! Good catch !
About the texture quality of that shot, are you playing with perf mode or reso mode ?

Thx guildo Since the beginning I play in reso mode ;)
It is necessary to have the eye everywhere in this game it happens so many things to photograph <3

Dinjooh

Have anyone taken a 4K screenshot of the weapon wheel in action?

We're currently prototyping DoF effects while having the hud on and would love to see how they've done it more clearly.

dr guildo

Have anyone taken a 4K screenshot of the weapon wheel in action?

We're currently prototyping DoF effects while having the hud on and would love to see how they've done it more clearly.

Odd that you put it on the table, because I was trying to have the same kind of DOF during a screenshoot session the other day, and I think I have managed to have the same degree of blur :

33437618306_187296de4c_o.png

Wow@dat reflection ! Good catch !

About the texture quality of that shot, are you playing with perf mode or reso mode ?

Reso mode is just for output resolution I believe and maybe better texture filtering, I don't think about more texture resolution.

The texture resolution looks high not because of uber texture resolution, but multiple lower resolution layered textures and multiple shaders that give a similar effect.

Top Bottom