• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horror Game Leak - Alpha build screen shots and art. Maybe Sony game (not Bend)?

JNT

Doom 4 is an interesting thought... The first Doom had some pretty obvious Beksinski influences (especially in its third chapter, Inferno). All in all I think this is a little too heavily stylized to be Doom though.

Raptor

So it is a new IP, not SOMA related.

I didn't even know about Giger, seems his works transcend a lot of sci-fi alien movies/games.

-FPS
-You play as a weak unarmed alien in an alien world
-You can see your body
-seems you won't be using weapons

sooo...another amnesia-like set in an alien world ?

Trailer please.

No weapons?

What the fuck, then what are those things on his arms? those are for attaching weapons that could function organically.

That main character or is decomposing showing a more mechanical inside or is a robot that is gaining organic skin materials, both options sounds awesome to me.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Scorn? Sounds like a cool name for a horror game.

Digging the whole bioweapon vibe. What if it is Prey 2, inspired by System Shock 2. Only, everything is based on mutations rather than cybernetics'?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hey everyone, this is Dusk Golem aka AestheticGamer. I have posted on NeoGAF since 2011, and have decided to resign. I have enjoyed posting about horror games here for years, but I no longer wish to support the site and will be leaving for good. I will still be around the internet, I go by AestheticGamer on YouTube, I make games on Steam as Yai Gameworks, and I plan to go by Dusk Golem on other forums. I'll be joining an off-set of the GAF community leaving to try other ventures like ResetEra (Official Twitter for that here: https://twitter.com/reseteraforum ). I hope some of you who read this may consider it, and I plan to try to expose more people to horror games in the years to come. Just not here.

I hope you all are having a good day, and know I always loved the community, and in the end it's the community I'm going to stick with, not the site itself. If you want to follow me, my official Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Might be viral marketing as they came every day, but says its the last one so I'll post anyways. Looks interesting enough but still don't know anything of the project itself.

u1O.jpg
Morpheus?

Might be viral marketing as they came every day, but says its the last one so I'll post anyways. Looks interesting enough but still don't know anything of the project itself.

u1O.jpg

So Morpheus. That means this is either a Sony game (Bend perhaps) or a third party VR game.

yurinka

I clearly see it as a Morpheus viral. Also remember Shu's defining studios projects using adjectives as 'creepy', 'scary' and similar stuff that now I don't remember very well.

So I'd bet it's a horror Sony 1st party new IP for Morpheus, probably made by a small team inside one of these studios, a la Tearaway.

yurinka

-The mail title "horror...le3ak...Succumb Core OR Nowhere...more to come?" seems to hide something, maybe that it's the 3rd proyect of something in a certain way (like the 3rd game developed by this team).
Lol, got it. This game is going to be announced in E3. And maybe its name is SCORN.. or 'SC' means Sony Computer... help detective GAF!

sublimit

Banned
Enough with those leaks damn it!

Looks very interesting!!!
Although i really hope it's not a First Person game.:/

The art design is amazing. It's a mix of Giger and that other painter that I have no idea how to pronounce or spell his name.

EDIT: It's Zdzisław Beksiński.

Takao

Banned
No source for where the images came from, and cites vague Thuway tweets (that don't even link these pictures to them) as the connection to Bend. Man just totally wrote a rumor based off of GAF speculation.

Top Bottom