• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horror Game Leak - Alpha build screen shots and art. Maybe Sony game (not Bend)?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Damn it...the new version of the Last guardian leaked and is ruining my teasing...

Darknight

Well, Until Dawn. But the last version of that game we saw had nothing to do with aliens. I believe speculation around the net is that the game's been retooled for Morpheus as well.

Hmm you maybe right BUT remember Shu was asked what projects were being made for PS4 specifically. Until Dawn was already shown off for PS3. If they moved it on PS4, I dont think that would count as a new title being developed from the ground up for PS4.

WOW, looks really brilliant even with the obvious influences.

where did that picture with the Morpheus come from? interesting. would totally love something like this as my first VR game.

meta4

According to Thuway the next Sony Bend game is an open world horror game without zombies. But I do not think these screens are from Bends game...

J Range

Cool. I'm all for a first pay horrorgame and I love that Sony has such a diverse portfolio. But I'm not too confident in quality if its a VR game. I'm not sold that they will be quality games yet, not a gimmick but just not as good as a regular AAA game can be, relying more on impressive tech.

DerZuhälter;115167328 said:
Purely specualting of the gun design entwining to your own suit.

Well I'll be damned!

What an astute and cogent observation dude.

Well done! I didn't even detect that.

kiguel182

That's a big leap to make with no reference. Bend's game isn't first person. And it doesn't support VR.

Well, you clearly know more than I do so I believe you but, if you don't know that, since this appears to be a Morpheus game, I don't think it's such a huge leap.

Ah, yes, perhaps the Giger-inspired horror game should be wonderfully full of color.

Come on.

Sorry but there is a difference between commenting on everything being brown and saying it should be "wonderfully full of colour" instead (which I'm not). Just because it is horror doesn't mean it has to be 50 shades of shit. Perhaps this is not a popular opinion, oh well.

Wow... im just speechless. I have seen those screenshots befor and would never thought that Sony would allow such a game to be made in their name. Its grotesque in a good way and it looks to be a niche-game (Design-wise).

Please have a good story and interesting gameplay and its Day-One.

GYNGA

This picture screams VR-Headset!

4tO.jpg
Good point. It really does

Bloodrage

Banned
If Sony could actually get an open world horror game like this on PS4, I'd cry. I'd even buy an Xbone if it turned out this was announced as exclusive for that platform.

Arsenic13

Mods can lock the thread then.

We at Rely on Horror received these images from a source that did not provide anything credible at all, so we did NOT run with a story claiming that it's Sony Bend's project.

I told the source several times we wouldn't run the story unless they have verifiable proof. They didn't say anything (literally nothing, just more image links), even after I explained that I'd keep their anonymity.

If that site got the images from here, then I'm not sure who their source is as we received these directly via email and couldn't get a word out of the source we had.

Top Bottom