• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Pizza vs Cold Pizza. Final judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cold pizza is good but never nearly as good as hot pizza.

When I eat cold pizza, it's because I'm hungry right the fuck now and can't bother to heat it up.

orochi91

Cold pizza is good.

For some reason, the flavours are more distinct when the pizza is cold. which is why I love eating leftovers for breakfast.

Warm is fine too; hot is painful for me, so I wait for it to cool down anyways.

>:)

You guys haven't lived until you had cold pineapple on a hot pizza. The Holy combination you didn't even know you wanted until just now.

Zocano

Cold pizza is one of those things that feels like it shouldn't be good but totally is. I'll munch down a cold slice of pizza but still will heat up the other slice or two.

Wolfe

Cold pizza has it's place, but it's basically like saying you prefer soggy room temperature cereal to a fresh bowl with cold milk.

I like both hot pizza and room temperature pizza.

I think it all depends on where you live. I live in SoCal so it's never too cold. So room temp isn't so bad.
I would not like to eat room temp pizza if I lived some place where the temp drops below freezing.

carmodel.gif

Do you come with the pizza?

Glass Rebel

Pizza heated up in a frying pan is the king.

Not sure what that first pic in the OP is supposed to be but it sure as hell ain't pizza.

Hot Pizza = Eat on a date
Cold Pizza = Eat because you couldn't get a date the night before and have leftovers. Plus your shirt is off, the fridge is still open and guaranteed nobody is looking.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
What's all this crazy talk about that delicious looking Chicago style pizza?

Also, hot pizza, always. Cold pizza is merely okay, usually. Sometimes worse than okay.

While I don't mind eating it cold, I prefer it hot.

Sounds like you need to stop reheating your pizza the wrong way.

I don't reheat my pizza the wrong way because I don't reheat my pizza.

But there were people in this thread saying microwave reheated pizza was supposed to be good. No thank you.

Only cold pizza that holds up is if it is a really thin crust. But it has been almost 20 years since I tried that. Hot pizza all the way.

Now, for a counter question: hot fried chicken, or cold fried chicken? Friend chicken after sitting in the fridge overnight is a damn tasty treat. Just pull it out of the container and chow down like an animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom