• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Pizza vs Cold Pizza. Final judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirca

77efcab1b9d964f511f109ed9021a047.jpg

HoodWinked

reheated pizza in the toaster oven is really great. because its scalding hot, super crispy and something about the sauce, cheese, crust allowing it to meld i think gives it that particular flavor profile and quality that i think cold pizza advocates are likely attracted to.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I think that cold is 100% valid. It has a little something I can't explain. It just tastes like love and beauty and justice. But hot pizza tastes like even more love, even more beauty and sure as shit, is it justicierereder.

do u like hotsauce on ur pizza

It's a must IMO. Hot sauce makes everything better but on pizza it's like heaven just got heavenier.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
The appeal of cold pizza is that eating cold pizza standing in your underwear in the dark at 3AM is for bad, garbage people, and sometimes it's fun to be a bad garbageboy.

fisheyes

As many others have said, obviously its hot, fresh pizza by a landslide, but the leftovers for breakfast the next morning is a much harder question.

My take: 1 or 2 slices of cold pizza while you wait for your other slices to heat up. Best of both worlds.

Cold pizza would be fine if it wasn't for the cheese.

Cold/reheated pizza cheese is fucking vile, and it's an uphill battle scraping it off after it's melded to the bread.

If I'm not going to be sharing with anyone, I'll take all the cheese off the leftover slices before putting them in the fridge.

Fou-Lu

Hot is better, but I enjoy cold pizza too.

Pineapple is the number one pizza topping and anyone who disagrees is probably just being a contrarian.

I think that cold is 100% valid. It has a little something I can't explain. It just tastes like love and beauty and justice. But hot pizza tastes like even more love, even more beauty and sure as shit, is it justicierereder.

It's a must IMO. Hot sauce makes everything better but on pizza it's like heaven just got heavenier.

🤔
when ur getting to the crust and there's a little bit of cheese and it's kinda saucy that's when i dab the hot sauce

Hot is better, but I enjoy cold pizza too.

Pineapple is the number one pizza topping and anyone who disagrees is probably just being a contrarian.

Pineapple is the best topping on a pizza but only when it's cold. If I know im eating pizza that day I'll order one an hour or so before I plan on eating it. Sometimes i even stick it in the fridge to speed up the cooling process lol.

mf.luder

Does anyone else put some salt on their pizza? I know it already has some but I just love the added taste!

Also, hot is definitely the preference but cold is no slouch!

TrutaS

Cold Pizza feels decrepit and against the norms of society. Makes you feel like an outsider who doesn't give a shit about the world. And that's why it's so good.

Hot Pizza probably tastes nicer, but it FEELS just like another good meal.

Dark_castle

Green apple vs Rotten green apple. Final judgement.

7 inch dick vs 5 inch dick. Final judgement.

Job as a doctor vs being homeless. Final judgement.

Hot pizza for dinner.

Cold pizza for breakfast.

I think you win. I like both - prefer it fresh and hot, mind - but like having that bit of pizza left over to munch out of the box the following day.

Yum, it's lunchtime and I'm making myself really hungry by reading all this! Might have to pick up pizza on the way home tonight for dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom