• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 (Vita) Release Date Set for June 30th (NA)

Shizuka

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Generation will launch for PS Vita via retail and digital in North America on June 30, and in Europe via retail on July 3 and digitally on July 8, Idea Factory announced.

A PC release via Steam is planned for the fall.

The game is a remake of PlayStation 3’s Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, featuring more story, more scenarios, and other updates. Japanese audio will also be released as free downloadable content.

Story

It’s time to Nep-Nep like it’s 1989. Neptune’s been sucked into an alternate dimension of Gamindustri! In order for her to escape from this late ‘80s world, Neptune will have to collect enough shares to open up the path to her own dimension. Sounds easy enough – except a nefarious alliance called the Seven Sages wants to rid Gamindustri of all CPUs, including Neptune! Forging cross-dimensional friendships, will Neptune be able to defeat the Seven Sages, save this alternate dimension and get back to her own, or will she be stuck in the ‘80s forever?

Key Features

+1 to Combos! Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies!
New Story! Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console War fray and refuses to play by the rules!
Bring a Dungeon Buddy! Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items quest, so choose wisely!
Remake in your Image! Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating “Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more!
Get Crafty! Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use!

Source: Gematsu.

First english trailer released as well.

Pics_nao

I still need to finish Re;birth 1, get Re;birth 2 and Hyperdevotion...

At least I have Nep U and that shouldn't take too long to beat and I'm about to start chapter 3 in R1. Could I make it in time?

SerTapTap

At least I have Nep U and that shouldn't take too long to beat and I'm about to start chapter 3 in R1. Could I make it in time?

Reb 1 is around 20 hours main story IIRC, Nep u should be under 20 hours main story even if you do all the sidequests (there is postgame content in U somewhat surprisingly though). Reb 2 and Hyperdevotion will take you longer though. I honestly can't imagine beating all 4 games in one month without playing ONLY them, and I still wouldn't recommend it due to burnout, especially the mainline games due to the similar combat in the remakes.

Unlikely, RB2 is quite a bit longer than RB1 if we're comparing true ending routes. Probably would be wisest to leave Noire until last of all and take your time getting through the 3 rebirths, otherwise you'll completely burn out on the series before getting to the best one (Victory aka. Re;Birth 3).

jonno394

Blimey. sooner than I thought. Still haven't played part 2 yet but I'll pre order the LE as soon as it's available. I'll assume it'll go up tomorrow or next Friday In keeping with the "one month notice"

Top Bottom