• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC pack, Link’s Awakening, releasing next week (Japan only?)

Damn she looks great.

I'm still holding out hope for a sequel/DLC compilation for the NX (mostly because I don't have a New3DS and even then I just don't have the time to play it these days.

Why does she have a boo bell from Mario Party? Why doesn't she have a super jump?

It's the Sea Lily's Bell from the 3rd dungeon of Link's Awakening, Key Cavern.
LAsealilysbell.gif

batfax

Marin looks like a blast. Glad to see some love for my favorite game in the series... though I do wish she also had a shovel weapon. She always got so excited when you were digging. Maybe next game.

Dreavus

I still don't really understand what we're supposed to do with the new characters without a new map. It's nice that it's coming to Wii U but there'd be only a few spots to use them (on stages with no character requirement). Nearly every current stage has you playing as one or two specific characters for a chance to to get a heart piece/skulltula/costume, which I think is their way of forcing you to branch out and play other characters. I mean you COULD play with the new guys on any stage, but if you're wanting to actually unlock stuff you're going to need to play as the required character.

NeonZ

Man, I really hope the NX gets a version of this with all the DLC and the 3ds features.

The next one really should be an outright sequel, not another re-release. Legends had less new content than one might think while just hearing about it.

If this happens I hope we can transfer save data. I hated having to start over again on the 3ds.

I guess with them actually integrating dlc characters into the maps, it might be likely.

Granted lord knows, they could also rebalanced these new maps and just say fuck it.

Pokemaniac

Man, it's such a treat to see Marin in HD. Anyone know if the "using other character's weapon" glitch still works? I'd love to see Marin using those Pegasus Boots herself or the Chain Chomp.

I'm pretty sure they patched that in like the first or second patch.

However, while the player cannot do it any more, the developers can and have included NPCs affected by the glitch in some of the adventure mode scenarios.

Update is available in the UK, doesn't like the DLC is yet though. The update does improve stability in case anyone was worried about that.

Also another Spotpass gift with 500k rupees, new fairy and some food is available.

Edit: Nevermind, DLC is also available. Got it through selecting Add-On Content in the Extras menu.

Top Bottom