• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors out September 26th

Luminaire

I wonder if they're using the DW8 style combat. Y'know, Rage Gauge, EX attacks, 3 musous, etc. or if it's more it's own thing.

Here's a new Cia pose for ya!

dZw0wJW.jpg

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I think they're doing a great job, personally. Zelda looks like a nice fresh take that doesn't rip off the Smash series style, or anything of the sort, Link has added details that still keep him obviously Link, and Midna looks... Exactly the same, which is really really what I'd want for her, ha.

I'd be happy with just the 4 they have now + The Hidden Big-Bad or 2, so everything else is just basically icing on the cake. All the equippable weapon stuff looks pretty nice for a warriors game (similar to the siege cannons and arbalest from the Orochi Series), and that should help give a lot of fun to the movesets.

Independent screen local Co-Op is also a great thing, too.

Roi

Oh man this looks terrible. For me this has nothing to do with Zelda and the mystical fantasy world that it has created.
Zelda never was about just violence but has a whole story, this looks like a cheap MS game without the Nintendo magic..

But that's just my opinion.

Man I actually want this game to have NFC incorporated down the line just so we could get a figure or two of these designs.
because Nintendo is terrible in that department.

Oh man this looks terrible. For me this has nothing to do with Zelda and the mystical fantasy world that it has created.

yeah its just like smash where link and zelda fight with pikachu and kirby. i have no problem with using nintendo characters in other games as long as the game is okay.

and this looks better then any musou game in the recent memory imho.

Mesoian

Is this like dynasty warriors? never played that kind of game but i like everything link soo

It is exactly like Dynasty Warriors. This is a Warriors game.

If you've never played one before, just wait until this comes out because it's super easy to get burned out on them.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
It is exactly like Dynasty Warriors. This is a Warriors game.

If you've never played one before, just wait until this comes out because it's super easy to get burned out on them.
That's why if there's one Musou game you play, make it this one.

Top Bottom