• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors out September 26th

sphagnum

Banned
Oh man this looks terrible. For me this has nothing to do with Zelda and the mystical fantasy world that it has created.
Zelda never was about just violence but has a whole story, this looks like a cheap MS game without the Nintendo magic..

But that's just my opinion.

It's just a spinoff....the real Zelda comes out next year.

MbeDX45.jpg

lmao

Seik

Banned
All the infos we got today, man this game will be the shit.

I'm so hyped, best collaboration seen since Project X Zone.

These character additions are rad, though shouldn't Midna be in her true form? What, did she get cursed again?

Maybe she can shift herself into that form and prefers to fight that way,
or DWGundam style she got sucked out of her time/dimension before the ending took place.

No telling.

Jagsrock

Banned
This looks like a blast. The character designs are really good and although we may have to wait for true zelda goodness this seems like it's going to be a really nice treat.

TreIII

I'd almost wonder if Ganondorf being teased this early implies that he may not be the "Big Bad" of this game, after all.

I could certainly see Koei giving Ganon the "Nobunaga/Cao Cao" treatment this time around. If only for the sake of promoting a new Bigger Bad (or Demise), so that Ganondorf has a reason to team up with his fellow Triforce holders in a game like this.

kiryogi

Banned
I was thinking more so he would be the big bad but would be a cleargame unlock. I guess like Zelda, there's no way he wont be unplayable. They even said in the digital event about having all these characters playable that you could imagine. :realistically:

I'd almost wonder if Ganondorf being teased this early implies that he may not be the "Big Bad" of this game, after all.

I could certainly see Koei giving Ganon the "Nobunaga/Cao Cao" treatment this time around. If only for the sake of promoting a new Bigger Bad (or Demise), so that Ganondorf has a reason to team up with his fellow Triforce holders in a game like this.

I always assumed that Ganondorf was Demise reborn.

tariniel

I've been itching for some Dynasty Warriors action recently, I even considered buying the new Gundam one for PS3, but I think I will wait for this one instead.

Does anyone know if online play is included? It's not a must but would definitely be a cool option.

JC Lately

Playable Princess Zelda? Playable Princess Zelda?!

I’m now officially looking forward to this more than next year’s ‘proper’ Zelda game.

Top Bottom