• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors out September 26th

Forkball

Zelda with that battle bikini top.

The game looks exciting, but musou isn't exactly my favorite genre. They're going to have to do a lot of new things to get me interested. Though lol at the trailer being hijacked by Ganon.

I don't know if this is old news, but it appears Ganondorf is playable (posted on Nintendo's FB page)
https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo/posts/647352138682576
jxGRVOFHOqZBU.png

Neiteio

Zelda with that battle bikini top.

The game looks exciting, but musou isn't exactly my favorite genre. They're going to have to do a lot of new things to get me interested. Though lol at the trailer being hijacked by Ganon.
Honestly, the use of Z-targeting here really spices up the musou combat. Along with style-changing equippable weapons, the ability to level up weapons and skills, the changing scenarios as you control zones and assist NPCs, and the gadgets you can use to expand your arsenal, I think this will offer plenty of variety.

Neiteio

I actually went out and bought the Warriors Wii U game today for $16 new at GameStop because of this, I wanna know what I'm getting in to since it's cranked up to a Must Buy with everything shown at E3.

My only concern is, I care about the Zelda characters, so I'm invested in the game due to that. I don't know half a shit about any of the WO3H characters (except there are DoA characters in the Wii U one, but they're unlockable right?) so it might be a little more difficult for me to get into it.
This game is only about Zelda characters, as far as I can tell. The only way it's a "crossover" is it has musou gameplay mechanics and design.

Top Bottom