• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors out September 26th

That Great Fairy design

2dd.jpg

TriGen

I think I'll be getting this. I wish it was closer to August than October, though, since October seems to be a month where a lot's coming out, but that's the way it is.

Mesoian

I think I'll be getting this. I wish it was closer to August than October, though, since October seems to be a month where a lot's coming out, but that's the way it is.

October is currently bloated. There are more than a few games that are going to cannibalize each other. Thankfully, I doubt this will be one of them.

Even though I'm not big on the whole Musou thing, I sort of just realized that this kind of the Zelda game I've been wanting for a long time. I mean, when I played past Zelda games and saw characters such as Midna, Zelda, Shiek, Impa, etc. being all cool and powerful, I really wished I could play as them. But of course, with those characters being one-offs (Midna likely won't ever appear in a future Zelda game, for instance), that dream was pretty much impossible.

Sort of like those Tales spin-off fanservice games that bring all the Tales characters together, this is a Zelda collection.

-Horizon-

Just saw the new trailer. Please rename game to I Thought It'd Be a Harem Paradise But It Turned Out Yandere Hell - Zelda Edition

I was worried about what they'd do to Zelda after seeing the villain's design. But after seeing the new trailer, it's a great design. They kept her having the dress, but made it suitable for battle. For reference-

Toon_Zelda_HD.png

Zelda is one of the few remaining female characters that hasn't been turned into a fanservice machine, so I really hope they don't have any skimpy DLC garbage.
And yes the series has always had fanservice and sexualized characters, but the Princess has always worn full body clothing and is never sexualized. Same with Malon; the best characters in the series.

Neiteio

I'm amazed by how great Zelda looks. I was worried they were going to go with her TP design. It's nice to have a fresh take on the character. :)

Two warriors are better than one: Battle armies with a friend using local co-op mode, with one person playing on the TV and the other on the GamePad, providing each player with his or her own screen.

...fuck

This game doesn't have online co-op, does it?

That makes NO SENSE. Every recent Musou game, even the bad licensed ones, have had online co-op. EVEN WARRIORS OROCHI 3 WII U HAD ONLINE CO-OP.

I'm really excited about Midna. They did a really good job of putting her in the game. She seems just as great as in Twilight Princess.

I'm really excited. I was happy when they said Midna was in the game. But I wasn't sure how well they would do it. But they did great and I can't wait.

They also said lots of other characters will be in the game so I'm even more excited. I hope characters like Aryll and Medli will be in the game.

Hope this game turns some Nintendo gamers into musou fans. :D

I actually went out and bought the Warriors Wii U game today for $16 new at GameStop because of this, I wanna know what I'm getting in to since it's cranked up to a Must Buy with everything shown at E3.

My only concern is, I care about the Zelda characters, so I'm invested in the game due to that. I don't know half a shit about any of the WO3H characters (except there are DoA characters in the Wii U one, but they're unlockable right?) so it might be a little more difficult for me to get into it.

Madouu

Well I haven't played a Musou game since the ps2 days and the game looks like a solid effort so I might as well give it a try.

Top Bottom