• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I’d Like to Apologize to NeoGAF, Give a Special Thank You and LTTPs too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobawesome

r2JfR8r.gif

Th-thank you for bringing that section to my attention.

I sit here drafting sentence after sentence as tears run down my face, what can I say to properly get my emotions across, how do I even say it? HolyBaikal, I want you to know that I appreciate you more than I have ever appreciated anyone in my life. So much so that I want you to know that I respect everything about you, I truly like your line/way of thinking (I’ve incorporated it into my thoughts), I love the way you speak on this forum, I love the stutters and dots (….) you use when you type, it’s unbelievably cute and I used to do something like that too; in the end though, I really…. …. …. l..-…l...-…like you and everything you are. It’s hard for me to say this because I get this feeling that NeoGAF will think I’m a mega-creep or a super loser for even confessing this, but I no longer care.

I've spent five minutes looking for an appropriate picture and can not find one.

bucOFHo.gif

ekgrey

This is great, OP. I haven't finished reading (about halfway) but shit, I gotta respect ya for posting this.

the third attempt

I am on my third attempt at reading the OP in its entirety and I just can't do it

it's like there's something in my fucking skull just actively pushing back me absorbing any of the text that is on my screen

then I looked up HolyBaikal and christ almighty that didn't do me any favors

I read most of it. Basically, HolyBaikal got banned and he's really torn up about it. He'd sacrifice his account to get HolyBaikal back. HolyBaikal's passion made the OP feel like he was missing something in his life and to fill this hole he decided to play the Ar Tenelico series. In doing so, he found that he finally understood waifu culture and is incredibly remorseful for judging people with waifu avatars. Since then he's gotten really into visual novels and hentai.

There's also a robust LTTP on Persona 3: FES, but I didn't read it because I haven't played the game and he has a LOT to say about it,
Thank you. I was absolutely flummoxed for the first hundred posts.

Oh, and best use of this GIF I've ever seen.

Ferrio

Banned
I read most of it. Basically, HolyBaikal got banned and he's really torn up about it. He'd sacrifice his account to get HolyBaikal back. HolyBaikal's passion made the OP feel like he was missing something in his life and to fill this hole he decided to play the Ar Tenelico series. In doing so, he found that he finally understood waifu culture and is incredibly remorseful for judging people with waifu avatars. Since then he's gotten really into visual novels and hentai.

There's also a robust LTTP on Persona 3: FES, but I didn't read it because I haven't played the game and he has a LOT to say about it,

Wait what? Baikai seemed pretty opposed to most hentai, since none of it seemed to fit the very specific mold they were looking for.

mdubs

Banned

The tlrd we all deserve. I feel my inner moe flourishing in this thread

Saikyo

I just think you could edit out the LTTP persona 3 part and make it another thread.

But apologies acepted I think(?), never had anything against waifus...

sensui-tomo

I believe that every single person on NeoGAF, nay, the entire world would be better if they could have a little HolyBaikal in them.
image.php

I like not being in jail and already ahead of ya ... in more ways than one.

Chiramii

I need a tissue... Someone, right now.

For real though, I like to believe that I'm an open minded person and I really do see where OP is coming from with his post when I put myself in his shoes. This might sound cheesy as all hell, but I would be devastated too if I (for a lack of better words) "lost" someone that I felt "attached" to in one way or another, even on a message board.

Or I might just be falling for the wierdest troll attempt in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom