• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I came blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but when it comes to a your cock, there's no joking around--anything comes out that ain't supposed to, get that shit checked out, stat.

My dad's good friend had to have his urethra taken out and then replaced because of something like this. (Actually it wasn't blood but it also wasn't business as usual.) He just waited and waited because he didn't think it was life threatening. Finally went to see one and now he's got a plastic tube instead of a urethra.

Trurl

Banned
Turning to GAF was the right thing, doctors will just take your money.

If you REALLY want to take care of this then cut a potato in half, rub your penis on both halves and then bury the potato under the light of a full moon. It's a remedy that's been in my family for generations.

Just ignore the problem until it goes away. That's what I'd do. Of course, I currently don't have any problems that I'm aware of. This is banking on a scientific fact that if you eventually forget physical problems, they will pop up years later in the forms of tumors. But there are no worries, in the future, scientists will be able to fix them in no time.

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
Trurl said:
Turning to GAF was the right thing, doctors will just take your money.

If you REALLY want to take care of this then cut a potato in half, rub your penis on both halves and then bury the potato under the light of a full moon. It's a remedy that's been in my family for generations.

:lol :lol :lol

madara

Insane Metal said:
I don´t want to alarm you, but that can be Prostate Cancer. Go to a Doctor, NOW!

:lol :lol :lol :lol Sorry but :lol :lol :lol way too many of you never had serious medical issues. Yes reaffirming professional advice is good thing. Yet its not cool to have this kid in a panicked state. I have been bleeding on and off with pain for twenty some years now. That would be one hell of slow ass cancer not to mention breaking a record with prostate cancer in teen years.

lil smoke

Banned
I think it was more important for him to make this thread titled "I came blood" and be popular on GAF, but dude... GAF is little boy stuff. Your dick is way more important. SHUT DOWN AND SEE A DOC DUMBASS.

railGUN

Banned
2m6qtds.jpg

MMaRsu

Banned
Oh man I'm sorry but all the responses in this thread made me crack the fuck up :lol :lol

nutbladder penis engine my god :lol

DarthWaiter said:
gross picture

Oh god you did not need to post that..

NotWii

Banned
I thought it was dark gooey blood like this
dark.jpg

Buckets of this stuff came out of my throat when my adenoids came out, I must've filled up half a sink with it.

DarthWaiter said:
gross picture
DIE

JSnake

Wii said:
I thought it was dark gooey blood like this
dark.jpg

Buckets of this stuff came out of my throat when my adenoids came out, I must've filled up half a sink with it.

Yeah I've coughed that up before. Didn't look like that.

JSnake

It might be worth mentioning that I wasn't really horny and I was rubbing that thing for a LONG time before I came. Although I've done that before and I've never bled.

DarthWaiter said:
Fatty tossing cookies.

Oh gross.

JSnake: You can rub and rub until its raw and sore and that might bleed a little, but I don't think it would enough to dilute the semen into a pink compound. It sounds like an uncommon but treatable malady, but you're better off having the doc check your cock.

MMaRsu

Banned
JSnake said:
It might be worth mentioning that I wasn't really horny and I was rubbing that thing for a LONG time before I came. Although I've done that before and I've never bled.

Man honestly, go see a fucking doctor RIGHT NOW.

If some shit like that happened to me I'd freak the fuck out!
I'd be scared to do it anytime soon too!

JSnake

Bourbon Cowboy said:
Oh gross.

JSnake: You can rub and rub until its raw and sore and that might bleed a little, but I don't think it would enough to dilute the semen into a pink compound. It sounds like an uncommon but treatable malady, but you're better off having the doc check your cock.

Well, it wasn't turned completely pink. There was still some cum, but not as much cum as there was blood.

Saoh

JSnake said:

no one bleeds

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
JSnake said:
I let the folks know I pissed blood. Can't tell 'em I jacked. They're both conservative christians. Set up an appointment with the doctor.

I hope they are so conservative they insist on being in the room with you.

You can't drive?? That's your fucking excuse for not going in alone, like an adult? YOUR DONG IS BLEEDING. This is an adult problem. Be a fucking adult and take a bus.

YOUR DONG

IS BLEEDING

JSnake

BobFromPikeCreek said:
You can't drive?? That's your fucking excuse for not going in alone, like an adult? YOUR DONG IS BLEEDING. This is an adult problem. Be a fucking adult and take a bus.

YOUR DONG

IS BLEEDING

I'm not an adult, though.

Koshiba

Xater said:
What is it with most males being afraid going to a doctor? This has to be one of the reasons we don't live as long as women.

Yeah, really. Most guys I've ever met don't go to a doctor till something is REALLY wrong. My ex almost got paralyzed from the waist down for waiting so long on a problem he had.

deadbeef

Koshiba said:
Yeah, really. Most guys I've ever met don't go to a doctor till something is REALLY wrong. My ex almost got paralyzed from the waist down for waiting so long on a problem he had.

It's only a flesh wound!

Zenith

Banned
JSnake said:
did they ever tell you not to do it?

Yes.

Your parents have definitely jacked off before. they're hypocritical twats who have no right to lecture you on morals. and making you afraid to even jack off is a recipe for a warped psyche down the road.

worst parents ever.

tell them you're an atheist. and gay. then they won't even care about the masturbation.

Kaervas

Banned
JSnake said:
So maybe this is common amongst teenage males, I have no clue. I'm just really weirded out. So I'm jacking off and everything is just peachy-keen. As I grab some tissues to wipe the splooge off, I notice that... I've splooged blood. A lot of blood. When all is said and done, I probably came more blood than I did man juice. It didn't hurt, there was no other indication that blood came out of my wang other than that I saw it.

Help GAF. :(

This happened to me once.

I went to the doctor and he said that a little vein in my prostate scratched against something, i don't remember what.

With time it returned back to normal, but the coagulated blood formed some sort of dam and when that came out (little red bullets of coagulated blood) it was the most excruciating pain I've ever experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom