• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm in Jerusalem - check out this girl's gun! (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dali

mug said:

Sweetjesus.gif

PG6pI.jpg

Damn! She could board my humanitarian vessel and ice me execution-style and I... I wouldn't even be mad, yo.

Miri Ben Ari was in the Israeli military, too.
iRZgp.jpg

I was in Jerusalem a few months ago and the streets have young soldiers carrying guns all the time. You get used to it pretty damn quickly.

McNei1y

Enosh said:
girls with guns has always been one of mines ^^

I love girls and I love guns, so it seems like an obvious choice :D

I like girls and cake but together it makes me extra flaccid.

Unless...

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Wish some of the Jewish women I run into around the island looked half as good as the Israeli women...

Sharp said:
I see what you did there.
http://www.chinasmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/girls-carrying-guns-israel-jew-14.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
I really wanna pull that [spoiler]trigger[/spoiler].

thespot84

the guns are the soldiers responsibility, on my trip out there the soldier/guides would sleep with them. normally the gun is not loaded (nothing in the chamber either), except they were on high alert when we were near the lebanese and syrian borders, in which case the guns were loaded. You get used to seeing the guns everywhere, but you don't get used to how hot the women are.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
It's interesting that Israel has mandatory military service for men and women.... Many countries with mandatory service just require men to do it.

thespot84

BocoDragon said:
It's interesting that Israel has mandatory military service for men and women.... Many countries with mandatory service just require men to do it.

You can choose to do national service, but only a small percentage do that as far as I know.

Yup, soldiers have to carry their weapons around with them so you have a lot of young people walking the streets with machine guns and civilian clothing

Never know when shit is going to hit the fan in Israel

Kite

xXCHAOSXx said:
I'm no gun expert but its not even loaded? no clip? aint gonna do her much good.
I don't know what what level of training these guys and gals are in, they could still be in the weapons familiarization phase. I remember in basic we had to carry around an unloaded M16 for weeks, I know many people were nervous for a long while about carrying even an unloaded weapon. But after a while you get used to it, just another part of the stuff you have to have with you at all time just like my iphone, wallet and sunglasses. There is no need to be scared of openly carried weapons when you know the people with them have basic training and know the serious consequences of mishandling them. But weapons in the hands of drunk hicks or uneducated bumpkins.. I'd be scared as hell >.>

Chichikov

xXCHAOSXx said:
I'm no gun expert but its not even loaded? no clip? aint gonna do her much good.
Under normal conditions, you don't put a clip in when you're off duty.
It's a safety measure.

Also, fuck Jerusalem, that's the were the ugly and crazy congregates.
Tel Aviv is where it's at.

Kite said:
I don't know what what level of training these guys and gals are in, they could still be in the weapons familiarization phase.
I'm pretty sure girls in the IDF don't get m16s in that phase.
You do see plenty of chicks rocking the Uzi, and yeah, in Israel, an Uzi is a woman's weapon, so much so that men will be ashamed to carry one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom