• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm in Jerusalem - check out this girl's gun! (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
mAcOdIn said:
No, but never assume, they might all have one in the chamber! They just want you to think they're unloaded.

Israeli military carries their firearms with empty chambers. There's been a lot of debate over the years about the wisdom/effectiveness of this policy.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Chichikov said:
No it's not.
First of all, carbine just means a shorter and lighter rifle. Since Hebrew don't have the word carbine and since in conversational Hebrew carbine means the m1 carbine (don't ask), an alternate word had to be used.
Second of all, those are very similar guns, and are identical as far as the "end user" is concerned.
In the IDF, you don't need a specific certification to an m4 or a car15, if you're certified on an m16-family rifle, you're certified for all.
And that's the main reason why the m16 moniker is applied to all these guns in Israel.

Just because the IDF calls it that, doesn't mean that's what it is.

I understand not having a "carbine" word in Hebrew, but that still doesn't change the fact it's not the same weapon.

You can do things with an M16 that you can't with an M4, for one it's more precise at longer range, likewise you would prefer to have the M4 over the M16 for room clearing.

Trust me, I understand your explanation, but that doesn't change the fact it's not the same weapon and I'm pretty sure they aren't calling it M16 or "smaller m16" in Hebrew, are they?

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Italia!

Italian.jpg

Alienshogun said:
Just because the IDF calls it that, doesn't mean that's what it is.

I understand not having a "carbine" word in Hebrew, but that still doesn't change the fact it's not the same weapon.

You can do things with an M16 that you can't with an M4, for one it's more precise at longer range, likewise you would prefer to have the M4 over the M16 for room clearing.

Trust me, I understand your explanation, but that doesn't change the fact it's not the same weapon and I'm pretty sure they aren't calling it M16 or "smaller m16" in Hebrew, are they?

this topic is about beautiful women who can blow your head.........

away. please remember the booty.

Chichikov

Alienshogun said:
I'm pretty sure they aren't calling it M16 or "smaller m16" in Hebrew, are they?
No, that exactly what they call it.
Well, "shortened m16" would be a more accurate translation.
Also, in conversational Hebrew it's almost always referred to as just "shortened" (at least that how it was back in the days, who knows with the kids today).

Zyzyxxz said:
Hey lets not shit up this fest with technical gun debates!

Let us enjoy the women!
But you see, for me, IDF uniform is one of least sexy outfits out there, nor am I all that excited about seeing girls with guns; that shit is common.
What I see here are pictures of rather average looking girls.
And yeah, in Israeli standards, most of them are very average looking.
(I am obviously not talking about the Maxim pictures).

Alienshogun said:
Call of Booty: IDF edition.

lol brilliant

dude said:
F' Yeah. Jerusalem Sucks.

I personally thought Jerusalem was an interesting place to visit - definitely a unique experience... but if I had to choose between living in Tel Aviv and Jersualem, I'd go with Tel Aviv. It's such an awesome city.

D-Fens said:
better ease off on the pictures or be prepared to be stopped for spying again :lol

hahaha no kidding!! :)

Funky Functionality said:
Can't wait for the video that is sure to come soon.

I'll probably post my Jerusalem video in a couple of weeks... I'm a bit behind, and have a few other clips to post before it (stuff from Egypt and Tel Aviv).

I decided to make an official thread for my videos, where I'll be posting the occasional clip every few weeks (below):

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24438040#post24438040

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Here's a Jewish girl with guns:

5kezon.jpg

No idea what's her name sadly.

Chichikov said:
No, that exactly what they call it.
Well, "shortened m16" would be a more accurate translation.
Also, in conversational Hebrew it's almost always referred to as just "shortened" (at least that how it was back in the days, who knows with the kids today).

But you see, for me, IDF uniform is one of least sexy outfits out there, nor am I all that excited about seeing girls with guns; that shit is common.
What I see here are pictures of rather average looking girls.
And yeah, in Israeli standards, most of them are very average looking.
(I am obviously not talking about the Maxim pictures).

uh huh... standard girls you say??? can you uh...... provide... proof? for research of course.

Chichikov

evil solrac v3.0 said:
uh huh... standard girls you say??? can you uh...... provide... proof? for research of course.
Once the OP get the fuck out of Jerusalem and gets to Tel Aviv, I'm sure he'll provide plenty of evidence.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
iamblades said:
It's not taped.

It's a magazine carrier like this:

http://www.makosecurity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TMC&Category_Code=

If its against the regulations to walk around with the gun loaded, they use those things so they just have to flip the mag around if they need to fire instead of having to fish a mag out of a bag or wherever.

We have the same thing in the U.S called Redi-mags, but they affix to the side of the magazine well, not all forward facing like that. Personally I wouldn't want a magazine that far forward where I may put my hand.

Similar to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P0dGQpwRTA

Hari Seldon

I like the way they sling their guns from a fetish standpoint. However the old school upright slinging is much more manly and BA.

band_zoom.jpg

dude

dude
Chichikov said:
Once the OP get the fuck out of Jerusalem and gets to Tel Aviv, I'm sure he'll provide plenty of evidence.
Yeah... From the girls posted here that aren't professorial models... I'd say they're pretty average, I mean, I serve with hotter girls.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Hari Seldon said:
I like the way they sling their guns from a fetish standpoint. However the old school upright slinging is much more manly and BA.

band_zoom.jpg

Rifles are properly slung barrel down now when across the back to prevent an AD into the air/someones face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom