• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InFamous: Second Son Playable at PS4 Review Event

Chobel

New thread material? Sony giving PS4s at the event?

6duM04X.png

https://twitter.com/ScottLowe/status/399935882721243136

But Sessler and his buddies are upset because they're not getting free PS4s.

They are, but they had to go to the event first. They can review the features there, but they can't do certain things with them (captures) and may not be able to get content up in time for the launch on Friday because of how this is all set up.

Kinan

Yes, finally people will be able to see the light. it was definitely most impressive next gen title at gamescom, videos and even gifs do not really do it justice.

Oh my fucking god it's finally playable! This is the next gen game I'm most excited about even if I won't own a PS4 by the time Second Son releases. I love inFamous.

Neon power sounds insane. Didn't expect it to work as a speed power but I'm glad Sucker Punch are mixing it up with the third instalment.

But Sessler and his buddies are upset because they're not getting free PS4s.

According to the Cloak and Dagger episode of Jimquisition, they were not upset that they were not getting a free PS4, but over the fact that they would have to take their free PS4 received at the review event back themselves; that Sony would not ship it for them.

Yes, really.

Edit: I guess it's possible (but not likely) Sessler and friends were not invited?

Gertso

Neo Member
Infamous is a great series but it's not going to go head to head with Titanfall in any meaningful way. The best it will do is serve as a bullet point for fanboy listwars in March. Other than that, the games differ on pretty much every important dimension.

In any case, gimme new gameplay footage!

A lot of journalists think it's going to move PS4's. Apparently we are missing a lot of stuff visually do to compression issues.

Boke1879

According to the Cloak and Dagger episode of Jimquisition, they were not upset that they were not getting a free PS4, but over the fact that they would have to take their free PS4 received at the review event back themselves; that Sony would not ship it for them.

Yes, really.

Edit: I guess it's possible (but not likely) Sessler and friends were not invited?

Wait were they really upset over the fact that they would have to bring it back themselves and that Sony wouldn't ship it for them? That's beyond stupid to be upset about.

Top Bottom