• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InFamous: Second Son Playable at PS4 Review Event

Cyborg

Yes

xk2OyDP.jpg

What a diva......

Mononoke

Banned
But other websites have had no problem recording video. I don't understand how he could get so worked up about something with such an easy workaround.

Hmmm Jason Schreier of Kotaku said it was HDCP and not the reviews event that Sessler was freaking about. But I'm not sure if he's guessing or actually knows.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=89455139&postcount=313

Also HDCP makes more sense to me as he seemed worried about his job in the long term. Not getting a PS4 in advanced wouldn't hurt his career long term. Also Sessler might have just been freaking out at the time not knowing everything.

Hmmm Jason Schreier of Kotaku said it was HDCP and not the reviews event that Sessler was freaking about. But I'm not sure if he's guessing or actually knows.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=89455139&postcount=313

Also HDCP makes more sense to me as he seemed worried about his job in the long term. Not getting a PS4 in advanced wouldn't hurt his career long term. Also Sessler might have just been freaking out at the time not knowing everything.

How did Giantbomb record their ResoGun footage? Wouldn't you think Sessler would reach out to some compatriots first before melting down on Twitter? The whole thing was so weird.

Infamous is a great series but it's not going to go head to head with Titanfall in any meaningful way. The best it will do is serve as a bullet point for fanboy listwars in March. Other than that, the games differ on pretty much every important dimension.

In any case, gimme new gameplay footage!

I gotta disagree. While it may not have the same broad appeal as Titanfall, Second Son will be huge. As huge as an exclusive on a next-gen console can be. It will be marketed through the roof and it's already generating a ton of hype as an open world game and a 3rd person action title and for it's stunning visuals which have the benefit of being built from the ground up enitrely for next-gen.

Titanfall will be huge because of 360 and PC. Will it be sold to nearly every Xbox One out there? Absolutely. But to discount inFamous' position as a true exclusive and a major draw for PS4 is shortsighted.

DAMN do I wish I lived in NY. Well, for one day, anyway :p

Yeehaw, Texas till the day I die, ya dern yellow-bellied yankees!
lol

Top Bottom