• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2: Le Joker gameplay leaked.

Sephzilla

Worst kept secret ever.

Also wtf they ruined Joker. Why did they need to make him french and call him "Le Joker"?

Whats next? Make Superman russian?

VO3HjlL.gif

They keep the english VAs screams and that kinda stuff in the other versions, don't re-record them. Been like that in I1.

You can hear his grunts and laughs, and they sound like Epcar's delivery.
Ahh ok, didn't know that. I thought the actors voice the grunts and stuff too.

Yes, you're right it does sound like Richard Epcar.

Red Son Superman would be a dope alt. don't forget about Batman with the Ushanka Army Hat
I'm 70% sure I've seen that emblem as a gear option.

jett

D-Member
Are there any Injustice characters that don't have awkward idle poses? I know these people aren't martial artists but they all just look weird.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Because it was the final reveal and NRS had done such a good job keeping gameplay of unannounced characters away. :( Wanted some people to be surprised.

The real reveal is on Friday and now it'll be awkward.

I don't get the logic behind this since most leak videos or information always get it's threads, and official reveal threads usually happens regardless of the leaks.

Also there is a rumor about DLC character potentially being announced this Friday, right?

First pic looks cool. Second pic looks like if they took Leto Joker and asked themselves "how can we make him look like even more of a fuckboy?"

SpaceWolf

Banned
I don't get the logic behind this since most leak videos or information always get it's threads, and official reveal threads usually happens regardless of the leaks.

Yep. Also Scarecrow, Cyborg, Green Lantern and possibly other characters I'm forgetting all had their gameplay leaked before they were officially announced, so I'm not sure I understand that point of contention either.

We've know Joker was on the official roster for months now. This isn't some staggering surprise. But regardless it's new news, so I felt it deserved a new thread.

No disrespect, LordofLore.

MUnited83

For you.
Because it was the final reveal and NRS had done such a good job keeping gameplay of unannounced characters away. :( Wanted some people to be surprised.

The real reveal is on Friday and now it'll be awkward.
What surprise? Joker being in the game was a given. Him having a Suicide Squad style skin was a given. The only thing that could have been surprising was the moveset but it looks to be very similar to the previous games. Who exactly would have been surprised by this reveal?

What surprise? Joker being in the game was a given. Him having a Suicide Squad style skin was a given. The only thing that could have been surprising was the moveset but it looks to be very similar to the previous games. Who exactly would have been surprised by this reveal?

We talked about it yesterday. A bunch of people don't keep track of leaks so things like being happy that Fate is in but sad Joker was cut happens. Quite a few members kept out of the community thread as well and wanted to wait for official trailers. Just sad it happened the final two days.

MUnited83

For you.
We talked about it yesterday. A bunch of people don't keep track of leaks so things like being happy that Fate is in but sad Joker was cut happens. Quite a few members kept out of the community thread as well and wanted to wait for official trailers. Just sad it happened the final two days.
I have barely looked into this game other than when it was initially revealed and didn't see any of the leaks and I was still 100% sure Joker would be in.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
The Joker being in InJustice 2 is as much of a leak as Ryu being in Street Fighter or Scorpion being​ in Mortal Kombat.

Not sure I'm digging the look of this version to be honest but that's what alternative outfits are for.

Sony

Nintendo
Le Joker is Joker's evil twin, first appearing in Detective Comics 786 as a new foil to Batman. He's similar to the Joker in almost every way, but speaks French.

A surprising addition, to say the least.

Lol I actually believed this.

Actually didnt think he would be in it. Was gonna wait to buy Tekken instead...this changes everything. Injustass 2 here I come.

Obvious joke many people felt for aside i like his look.

This is how Jared Lato Joker should have been like and not that garbage we got.

Edit: Love the new created canon of french Joker.

dubq

Wait, which Joker is this? Regime Earth Joker is dead and the Prime Earth Joker looks nothing like this guy. So, some other dude taking up the mantle on Regime Earth?

Top Bottom