• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

Tyaren

I dunno what threads y'all been reading where SFV/Capcom gets a pass. It probably ranks above "NRS Animation Jankiness" as things complained about on GAF.

There's a huge army of Street Fighter defenders, many of them also quite condescending. I would know, because I, as a newcomer to the series, was burned by Street Fighter Vs shitty release state and when I and others went online and voiced our complaints we were always blasted by that fanboy army. What they basically said: Deal with it. Street Fighter needs no content for it is the absolute best fighter ever created and it's not meant to be played by filthy casuals anyway.

There's a huge army of Street Fighter defenders, many of them also quite condescending. I would know, because I, as a newcomer to the series, was burned by Street Fighter Vs shitty release state and when I and others went online and voiced our complaints we were always blasted by that fanboy army. What they basically said: Deal with it. Street Fighter needs no content for it is the absolute best fighter ever created and it's not meant to be played by filthy casuals anyway.

Trust me, that army has decreased significantly in number after a year of Capcom's BS.

fernoca

As a Mortal Kombat fan and 10 years in here, yeah I know the feeling. XD

So is not surprising seeing that thread, with a bunch of "blocked users".

Valid criticism I am always 100% behind, but dense people and blatant trolling, people that only visit that kind of threads, but has never not even once posted in threads like this one or any reveal thread to discuss anything? Quickly complain about animations, faces with a lol...and that's it?

Whatever. I moved on from them. So the result of that thread, is not surprising. Kinda deja vu actually, close to the release of Injustice 2. Something needs to counter the positivity around it.

EDIT:
Is why I also always laugh when I see the threads and posts around "why noone told me Shaolin Monks was good?! Where's the sequel?"....gee, I wonder why? If you cover your eyes and ears, screaming "Mortal Kombat sucks lalalala", why noone told you about a MK game?

Marvel

could never
McmnquN.jpg

tim1138

As a Mortal Kombat fan and 10 years in here, yeah I know the feeling. XD

So is not surprising seeing that thread, with a bunch of "blocked users".

Valid criticism I am always 100% behind, but dense people and blatant trolling, people that only visit that kind of threads, but has never not even once posted in threads like this one or any reveal thread to discuss anything? Quickly complain about animations, faces with a lol...and that's it?

Whatever. I moved on from them. So the result of that thread, is not surprising. Kinda deja vu actually, close to the release of Injustice 2. Something needs to counter the positivity around it.

EDIT:
Is why I also always laugh when I see the threads and posts around "why noone told me Shaolin Monks was good?! Where's the sequel?"....gee, I wonder why? If you cover your eyes and ears, screaming "Mortal Kombat sucks lalalala", why noone told you about a MK game?

I remember your MK threads from back in the day when like 85% of the posts were drive by shot posting and trolling.

Compbros

I dunno what threads y'all been reading where SFV/Capcom gets a pass. It probably ranks above "NRS Animation Jankiness" as things complained about on GAF.

I remember people giving passes to SFxT on disc dlc, it was honestly shocking to see people excuse and even defend it.

Tyaren

I see people asking for Buffy so often. Loved her TV-series when I was a kid. Is Buffy a DC character? I never knew.

I see people asking for Buffy so often. Loved her TV-series when I was a kid. Is Buffy a DC character? I never knew.

She would be a guest. Teased last year but I think she barely got any votes in Boon's pool. Would be a great tribute for the 20th anniversary.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I remember people giving passes to SFxT on disc dlc, it was honestly shocking to see people excuse and even defend it.

That was shitty move by Capcom, imo. Also Capcom isn't that great with their communication skills with the fans. I bought Street Fighter x Tekken for X360 so my friends and I could play online game together but they decided to mention that it's not coming to X360 like one week after release date. I took it back and got my refund despite it's opened.

Capcom sucks at communicating they always wait until the last week of the month to show the DLC or say anything and that's if they don't delay it for another month.

RedHill

Banned
That's what I thought. It's not that easy to get a guest character on bord though. Are there good chances that whoever owns Buffy is willing to licence her for Injustice 2?
She seems to be owned by 20th Century Fox...
She's owned by Warner Bros. Fox has the rights to the show.

JAXXX

Yay we can watch more people scream over the intros not show off gear and button mash! WOOHOO!

seriously...i thought kitana prime and Michelangelo were doing a demonstration exhibition of the game. Did i miss that?

its also strange that no Competent player got invited to demo the game over the past weekend. Just random youtuber it seems...

seriously...i thought kitana prime and Michelangelo were doing a demonstration exhibition of the game. Did i miss that?

its also strange that no Competent player got invited to demo the game over the past weekend. Just random youtuber it seems...

And all the press sites.

I really need to improve my youtube presence because some of this is just painful to watch.

You could always contact DC All Access and offer to do a small 101 or tutorial mini-series. Maybe do a small showcase with some other players?

Worst comes to worst, you can always do reactions to trailers. :p

Compbros

You could always contact DC All Access and offer to do a small 101 or tutorial mini-series. Maybe do a small showcase with some other players?

I'm sure there's tons out there that could do that, though I should tell Vman he has a huge presence and does combo videos so that might actually fly.

Nooooooooooooooooope

I'm sure there's tons out there that could do that, though I should tell Vman he has a huge presence and does combo videos so that might actually fly.

Nooooooooooooooooope

Hehehe :D

You know, I'm hoping NRS does what Guerrilla did with Horizon and tweets out some fun fact after the launch like how many times Brainiac has been defeated in the story or how much gear has been gotten in the first week.

JAXXX

What did she do before?
By the way, I thought they claimed, that Ivy isn't actually hitting the Opponent, but the plants are. Here it is clearly her, also her hand seems to discharge the violet pollen(?), which is weird.

she didnt have the puff of smoke/mist.
before she just stabbed the opponent.

JAXXX

one of my biggest pet peeves is seeing a reaction video from someone that doesn't even follow that "scene" and to over compensate they give some dramatic fake reaction.

To me its nice to see an actual fan of the viewed subject react to it. The reaction is more authentic and genuine.

Top Bottom