• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

I'm super conflicted about this. On one hand, YAAAAAAAS BITCH VIXEN IS IN! On the other hand, I'm sad she'll literally have only cheetah based moves unless she has a few exclusive moves involving other members of the animal kingdom.

It was completely reasonable to expect a
Vixen
Premier Skin for
Cheetah
, but I'm torn too, because it means she won't have access to
her Red powers.

sinkfla87

Yeah forgot to mention, that dude is posting a lot of screenshots on his twitter and that might include spoilers, that's why I linked to the pictures and not the page itself.

If I see anymore floating online then I'll definitely try to link it in a spoiler-free fashion.

It's all good, that wasn't your fault that it was on that Twitter, someone asked for a source haha. I think the way you shared the pictures was just fine actually. You are the chosen one, Luce. Go forth and bring us more sweet tidings of joy and cheer! Haha. I'm really happy there seems to be a substantial amount of these so far, I just hope there is more! Thanks for posting them.

Do the premium skins show up in the shader selection before you unlock them?

WOW. I'm conflicted as hell on who to use between
RF and Jay

Also is it actually feasible to keep skin discussion spoiler tagged? It can't be this way for the final release can it?

The game hasn't been released. We should be using spoiler tags for unannounced Premier Skins/characters until at least launch.

RedHill

Banned
I told myself I was gonna stop premiere skin hunting and yet here I am. I feel robbed of main roster excitement because of the leak, so this is where my hype has gone.
Jay Garrick confirms that characters can have more than one premiere skin so, hype.

ZeroX03

Banned
Apparently there are no more premium skins that the leaker can see.

The game hasn't been released. We should be using spoiler tags for unannounced Premier Skins/characters until at least launch.

Until at least launch? They're in the customization menu, how can you not openly discuss them?

I told myself I was gonna stop premiere skin hunting and yet here I am. I feel robbed of main roster excitement because of the leak, so this is where my hype has gone.
Jay Garrick confirms that characters can have more than one premiere skin so, hype.

You and me both; I can't help spoiling the skins. Not that it was in doubt, but I'm excited that we have confirmation of multiple Premier Skins for individual characters.

Tyaren

Seeing those surprise skins: Please, pleeeeaaaaase let there be a Nightwing (Dick Grayson!) skin for Robin. :( I know he will probably not ever make it in as a proper DLC character. And even if he comes as DLC in a second season of characters, I don't know if I will still be playing the game at that point.

In-case it wasn't clear from the pictures linked in the last page, the premium skins available in the Ultimate Edition will also be purchasable day-1 with Source Crystals.

I believe you can earn Source Crystals in-game too right? So you probably get them without paying.

Apparently there are no more premium skins that the leaker can see.

Until at least launch? They're in the customization menu, how can you not openly discuss them?

I personally don't mind the spoilers, but for the courtesy of others who do, surely it's not that difficult to use spoiler tags for the next five days. The game leaked/released early. Obviously NRS intended for these to be surprises, otherwise they'd have officially announced them.

These are the only Premier Skins confirmed at this stage, right?

Green Lantern: John Stewart (Hal Jordan)
Power Girl (Supergirl)
Reverse-Flash (Flash)
Mr. Freeze (Captain Cold)
Grid (Cyborg)
Jay Garrick (Flash)
Red Arrow (Green Arrow)
Vixen (Cheetah)

RedHill

Banned
These are the only Premier Skins confirmed at this stage, right?

Green Lantern: John Stewart (Hal Jordan)
Power Girl (Supergirl)
Reverse-Flash (Flash)
Mr. Freeze (Captain Cold)
Grid (Cyborg)
Jay Garrick (Flash)
Red Arrow (Green Arrow)
Vixen (Cheetah)
Correct. What's
giving me hope that there's more is that the Twitter user said "that's all for now" but never showed Red Arrow.

RedHill

Banned
Also we know that there's more premiere skins because
In the John Stewart screenshot, we don't see his alt color. Meaning there's still unlisted shaders.

sinkfla87

Speaking of spoilers, on a scale of 1-10, how big was the campaign spoiler you accidentally stumbled onto?

Maybe around a 5 or 6? Haha. To be honest it was just an out of context screenshot but judging by what I saw, it could be an explanation for something that people have been curious about.
This in my opinion is what I gathered and what the picture was (click at own risk!):

It looked like a flashback scene of a young Harley Quinn and young Joker. It could answer how he has returned despite dying in I1.

Shit I didnt even realize I didnt do that, sorry folks

Hey it's all good! Thanks for going back and fixing it.

Maybe around a 5 or 6? Haha. To be honest it was just an out of context screenshot but judging by what I saw, it could be an explanation for something that people have been curious about.
This in my opinion is what I gathered and what the picture was (click at own risk!):

It looked like a flashback scene of a young Harley Quinn and young Joker. It could answer how he has returned despite dying in I1.

Hey it's all good! Thanks for going back and fixing it.

Hahaha. Thanks for the heads up. I was debating whether to trawl through Twitter for leaks or wait for them to be posted here. I'm so hyped. I just don't want to see major campaign spoilers.

sinkfla87

Now YOU need to spoiler the tag the post you quoted ;)

Holy fucking shit hahaha. I can't believe I didn't catch that sooner, thanks for the heads up. I need to go to bed lol.

Hahaha. Thanks for the heads up. I was debating whether to trawl through Twitter for leaks or wait for them to be posted here. I'm so hyped. I just don't want to see major campaign spoilers.

Haha no problem. Did you read the spoiler? That's what I was trying to do and I stumbled upon that photo and went "motherfucker!". I'm​just praying there's more premier skins in the game that haven't been leaked. I'm happy with what we have so far though!

RedHill

Banned
Holy fucking shit hahaha. I can't believe I didn't catch that sooner, thanks for the heads up. I need to go to bed lol.

Haha no problem. Did you read the spoiler? That's what I was trying to do and I stumbled upon that photo and went "motherfucker!". I'm​just praying there's more premier skins in the game that haven't been leaked. I'm happy with what we have so far though!
There's gotta be. No way
Bats, Supes, and Wondy don't have any

sinkfla87

Sorry :/ I wasn't even going to get it early as I'm not a huge fan of NRS fighters but thought I might as well.

Hahaha don't be sorry, I'm just jealous. If anyone knows a way someone in NW Florida can get an early copy PM me please ;).

There's gotta be. No way
Bats, Supes, and Wondy don't have any

Yeah, it's going to be severely disappointing if there isn't any for them. However they might lock those behind mobile
given how popular Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman are and they want people to play the game. I REALLY hope Red Arrow is legit!

CryptiK

Welp those are the only Premier skins :( I was hoping for much more, there are some super obvious ones that could have been done that weren't.

eg
Batman: Owlman, BvS
Superman: Ultraman, BvS
Wonderwoman: Superwoman, BvS
etc.

Funnily enough Harley Quinn has Suicide Squad in the Mobile game but not the console game.

sinkfla87

Welp those are the only Premier skins :( I was hoping for much more, there are some super obvious ones that could have been done that weren't.

eg
Batman: Owlman, BvS
Superman: Ultraman, BvS
Wonderwoman: Superwoman, BvS
etc.

Funnily enough Harley Quinn has Suicide Squad in the Mobile game but not the console game.

There very well could be more that you have meet certain conditions to unlock, or play the mobile game for. Nrs has always given out free skins in updates so I fully expect that to happen here also.

Damn that Mr. Freeze skin looks like garbage.

But great to see
Vixen as a skin for Cheetah because she would be a waste of a spot and im just laughing about everyone who said to me Vixen cant be a Cheetah skin when Cheetah was revealed.

sinkfla87

He just didnt post the Grid one. Since its already revealed.

But why did he post reverse flash then? We've already seen him before as well. Don't get me wrong, you could be right and that very well could be it on disc at launch but there's no way in hell that's it for good/the lifespan of the game.

I can confirm that those are the only premier skins in the grid. Kind of sucks that the ultimate edition ones aren't exclusive and cost 6k instead of 4k. I'm sure they will release more as most of the cast don't have any.
Only The Flash having 2 is weird.

I beat the story mode too and it said something about beating all scenarios for an alternate ending. Possible something could be behind that. Didn't get any other unlocks besides brainiac.

Top Bottom