• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2: The Joker revealed.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Correct. Was shown in the comics.

Green Arrow was shown coming from a different universe in the comics. Not Joker.

I think this version has a massive scar plastered across his chest, so personally I'm thinking he might be the Original Joker ressurected somehow...

Slaythe

Personally I like it, but for the record, this is a game that has dozens of "costumes" and style + shaders/colors for each character.

So if you don't like the design of any character, you can change them all to your liking.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Dude he looks awesome

2017-04-2819_30_23-inpgxq1.png

and freakin scary.

2017-04-2819_28_26-in7xuq5.png

Ooh, I'll add a couple of these to the OP, if that's okay.

My hot take is that he looks somewhat similar to the DCEU Leto Joker, what with the no shirt, pretty boy hair, and HA-HA in the chest.

Too bad.

I always admire NRS goes against the grain and does their own version.

Especially in a Comic book World where the fans are very sensitive about that stuff

GeeTeeCee

I haven't read much of the comics, but is it possible this could be Jason Todd masquerading as the new Joker? Sort of like in Batman Beyond?

SpaceWolf

Banned
Youtube Description:

Though killed by Superman, the Joker continues to haunt the lives of all those touched by his madness. By destroying Metropolis, he set the events in motion which made enemies of Superman and Batman. If he were alive to see the chaos he’d created, he would surely be smiling.

Rarius

Why would fear toxin make people see him like this? He was basically regular joker in the Injustice universe.

LakeEarth

What's with all these "teleporting" supers? Some of them are organic (like Swamp Thing, pun not intended) but some are so jarring. The worst being Captain Cold, where everything becomes arctic tundra for a couple of seconds.

Xeteh

Not a fan of the design, especially with a classic Joker voice coming out of him like that. Gameplay looks really similar to the first game with some new stuff mixed in, my friend is probably pretty excited.

Khezu

Is this going to be like Akuma in SFV where the new design is a big WTF and have the classic look be paid dlc?

Probably not.
He will have a bunch of gear, but nothing resembling a more traditional Joker.
Unless he straight up has a premier skin for another game, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Best you can do is give him a dumb hat if that's what you are in to.

Top Bottom