• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2: The Joker revealed.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Here are more hats.
gopyRik.png

cLbjEKP.png

dgUPXBN.png

jayzd.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
I like the design a lot, but Richard Epcar sounds too old for this version of Joker. Gameplay-wise, he's got the exact moveset as before but with a different trait & super. I might toy around with him online for a couple of matches.

Swamp Thing hit page 3 in an hour.
Swampy's got a pretty devoted following. Having one of the best comic runs ever tends to cause that.

SpaceWolf

Banned
I like the design a lot, but Richard Epcar sounds too old for this version of Joker. Gameplay-wise, he's got the exact moveset as before but with a different trait & super. I might toy around with him online for a couple of matches.

There will be an Arkham skin with Mark Hamill's voice.

Count on it.

RedHill

Banned
Nothing alike?

Did you read my post?

Long purple coat with no shirt and dumb stuff written on his body. There a strong similarities.
Jared Leto is not the first to wear a purple coat wtf. The only similarity is the no shirt and writing. That doesn't make him look like Leto's joker. Don't dislocate your shoulder with that reach.

LiK

The more I rewatch it the more I like the face now. It's a bit jarring at first compared to the first game and Injustice comics but it's not a bad look overall.

dcelw540

So should we expect more gear and outfits coming out once the base game drops? I know we're getting more characters just not sure if we are getting more gear for current charcters.

Nuke Soda

I like his design, glad they tried something different, but then again I don't hate Pimp Daddy Joker from Suicide Squad either.

All of the characters revealed as a secret. Some more than others. Joker wasn't anything different.
I kinda meant it more in the sense of him being held for last. Imagine if two weeks before Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite releases we get a final character reveal...

...and it's Ken. Regular-ass Ken. I would just be underwhelmed.

Not a fan of his look or any of the variations posted ITT. He just looks like a cosplayer. There's nothing really interesting, darkly comedic, or disarming about his look.

Shaanyboi

Banned
So I'm going to play a safe bet and say Joker in the story is nothing more than a hallucination, but an easy excuse tor another fight? Like Scarecrow's toxin affects somebody (either Batman or Superman) and you have to fight him, but he's not really there! *gasp*

bunkitz

I actually... kind of really like his look. I'm curious as to whether he's actually back from the dead or just some apparition or hallucination of sorts. The description made me think of the latter. I'm assuming it's actually the former, though. Bleeding from those bullet holes and the dishevelled look and all.

That fucking super, though. Jesus. But hey, that's two Jason Todd references. Fuck yeah.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
He looks fucking awesome.

joker_injustice_2.0.jpg

Waaaaay better than this shit:

injustice-2-update-joker-arriving-to-the-game-ed-boon-drops-some-hints.jpg

MUnited83

For you.
Sure guys.

Nht42it.jpg

Its obvious that Leto's Joker was part of the inspiration for the design.
I mean anyone that thinks that is not based on Suicide Squad are kidding themselves and just irrationally trying to make it as far from that movie as they can. The default Harley Quinn's hair in the game comes from Suicide Squad too. It's okay.

Top Bottom