• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introductory Posting - Chris from Microsoft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
CPaladino - can you, Element, and Arne band together and stop Shadowrun? Thanks. Maybe just a quick format of all the computers at FASA. I'd appreciate it.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Every time I read Luke's posts I end up overlaying his voice in my head with what he wrote........so it's like he's saying it. Try it with the crucifix post, it's fun!!

Mojovonio

Banned
VanMardigan said:
Every time I read Luke's posts I end up overlaying his voice in my head with what he wrote........so it's like he's saying it. Try it with the crucifix post, it's fun!!

I don't have lukes voice memorized.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
what can you do to get my 9 month old 360 repaired for free? this 90 day warranty stuff is for the birds...

and what is with the 360 failure rate? what is MS doing to fix or improve this?

Odysseus said:
At least the Microsoft community reps tell us who they are.

:lol :lol :lol

i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg
op_ivy said:
what can you do to get my 9 month old 360 repaired for free? this 90 day warranty stuff is for the birds...

and what is with the 360 failure rate? what is MS doing to fix or improve this?
me too

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
VanMardigan said:

Until just this moment I wasn't sure if that was really Luke. The gif is awesome though.

But if we knew what company everyone worked for it wouldnt' be as fun. Like we all know that DMczaf works for EAsports and does Tmac's laundry. :)

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
SnakeXs said:
If anything sounds serious, it's probably sarcasm. If something sounds ****ing retarded, it's probably 100% serious.
Scary how true that is. Especially the latter half...

Odysseus said:

So do the Sony reps...Just not in so many words.

And I can't tell the difference between Nintendo viral marketers and the fanboys. I just laugh at both to be sure.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Nintendo doesn't need viral marketers. Their fanboys are already viciously rabid. And scary. I should know, since I was one of them last year at this time.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
VanMardigan said:
Nintendo doesn't need viral marketers. Their fanboys are already viciously rabid. And scary. I should know, since I was one of them last year at this time.
You had me until there. You can't switch crazy off.

CPaladino

Xbox Community Team
Wow - took me all of 1 minute to get on people's bad-sides. :p

**The "official" Xbox community team that I'm on consists of 4 of us (John Porcaro, Tony Hynes, DirtyDiva, and myself).

**Lumines release date - it's coming, be patient

**Intro posts are low? Wasn't aware of this, just thought people may want a small bit of info on some random guy claiming to be an official rep. who comes into their boards and attempts answers their questions. I also didn't intend to do anything slimy by NOT saying where I'm from and whom I represent.

**Darkstalkers on XBLA next week - I'd say the chances of Darkstalkers coming out next week are less than good - that said, anythings a possibility. ;)

**Arne isn't going anywhere that I'm aware of. I think there are enough folks here to warrant more than one MS guy in here no?

**Lumines being "boned" - you caught me, I personally made every decision on that title SPECIFICIALLY to make everyone mad at me. :p In all seriousness, we're hearing the public outcry on the Lumines subject, and no, I didn't make any of those decisions (good or bad)

**I have a pretty tough skin, so if people want to harass, I'm capable of harassing back. ;)

**J Allard's busy solving world hunger, he'll be back with the Xbox 3 some point in the next 10 years though.

**Dropping early/limited info - I'll do what I can, but as you guys are VERY well aware, I come here all guns a-blazing trying to make pals, I get fired for spilling something I'm not privy to be spilling. My main goal is to listen to you guys, and answer questions, not necessarily tell you what the release date of Halo 3 - although if you must know, it's coming out tomorrow, in synch with the Xbox vision camera :p.

**I'm not a viral or hidden marketer, I'm here out in the open, I've kind of spilled who I am, so at least give me credit for that. I want people to see where my stabbing is coming from. HA!

**Shadowrun - as a huge fan of the pen and paper RPG, it has a special place in my heart. I haven't had any hands-on with it yet, so I'll refrain from commenting other than to say - I know many folks wanted it to NOT be a shooter, but to be more like the RPG, and/or the SNES games of old

OK - hopefully that's enough abuse in this thread for tonight. Thanks for the welcome (?!?). ;)

GhaleonEB

Hi Chris! Nice to meet you. Arne needs all the help he can get. :)

Arne, Stinkles and Che, and now Chris. Cool to see various MS guys hanging out the community. I agree with others that our outed reps should be tagged appropriately.

Odysseus said:

I see what you did there, and it's awesome. :lol :lol

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Having Zelda delayed as a GCN-only owner was like getting tossed into rehab and forced to quit heroin cold turkey. A switch literally went off. I'm a free agent now, loyal only to the games. As it should be.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Gaf must be getting pretty significant for there to be two of them...

Check out our xbox360 obituary thread.

We'd like to hear some truth on the matter. There isn't anybody in the community here or elsewhere that believes the company line of a 2% defect rate. Some of us are up to our fifth or sixth consoles. I know that if my problems continue, I won't be supporting any xbox products now or in the future.

TheDuce22

Banned
Why do EA sports games have so many issues online. Is it shoddy netcode or something to do with them using their own servers?

GreekWolf

CPaladino said:
**The "official" Xbox community team that I'm on consists of 4 of us (John Porcaro, Tony Hynes, DirtyDiva, and myself)
Hey CPal, welcome aboard and thanks for the info. :)

As a gesture of good will to the board, hows about giving us a clue as to what this mysterious "unannounced franchise coming to XBLA" might be?

Does it rhyme with Killer MenStink? Or maybe Saturn BombaJam?

PS2 KID

civilstrife said:
Check out our xbox360 obituary thread.

We'd like to hear some truth on the matter. There isn't anybody in the community here or elsewhere that believes the company line of a 2% defect rate. Some of us are up to our fifth or sixth consoles. I know that if my problems continue, I won't be supporting any xbox products now or in the future.

Hahahahahahaahahaha. If some of you are on your fifth and sixth console and you haven't given up supporting xbox products then Microsoft knows they have you by the BALLS! Give up and surrender to Microsoft!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
PS2 KID said:
Hahahahahahaahahaha. If some of you are on your fifth and sixth console and you haven't given up supporting xbox products then Microsoft knows they have you by the BALLS! Give up and surrender to Microsoft!

um, i'm sure those are under some kind of warranty. i dont believe anyone here is buying 5 or 6 360s

Odysseus

Banned
M3wThr33 said:
Stinkles
Arne
this guy

I'm sure there's more

Stinkles is Bungie
chespace is whatever MS team that does Forza
Jesiatha is the XBL person
arne is the guy we badger about everything under the sun
And now this guy.

Now if we can get a starting five for Sony and Nintendo, we could have a tournament.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
PS2 KID said:
Yeah stop buying Microsoft and start buying Sony because Sony NEVER has any quality issues EVER!

Christopher

DarienA said:
God I can see it now, this is just the first of the "helpful" folks who will suddenly start popping up from the big 3 to "educate" us.

*gag*

As if there weren't enough of it already from the forum members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom