• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it possible to sneak 'shrooms on a plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this question is fucking ridiculous... But I was just wondering if it was possible to do it? I would be going through SFO into Guadalajara airport.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
dr3upmushroom said:
I know this question is fucking ridiculous... But I was just wondering if it was possible to do it? I would be going through SFO into Guadalajara airport.
media.jpg

Rickard

dr3upmushroom said:
media.jpg

EDIT: FUCKFUCKFUCK

robot

Mix em in with trail mix. Just don't take em on the plane for gods sake.

edit: meant don't eat em on the plane. it would be like that shatner episode of the Twilight Zone.

A friend said to put them in a bag and put them in a peanut butter sandwich. He's mailed drugs before via USPS, so I trust him.

Or just put them in your pocket and walk through. Unless there are drug sniffing dogs, but I doubt there are any at airports now. Just pray you don't get patted down for missing any metal or change.

robot said:
Mix em in with trail mix. Just don't take em on the plane for gods sake.
You're on to something here... Taking them before getting to the airport would be an interesting experience for sure... Problem is I'd be going alone so I don't know how coherent I'd be.

A friend said to put them in a bag and put them in a peanut butter sandwich. He's mailed drugs before via USPS, so I trust him.
I've heard stories like this before. My brother was telling me about a guy who would send coke out through UPS (He was an employee) but was eventually caught when he dropped of a package of coke at some ol' ladies house.

GDGF

Soothsayer
dr3upmushroom said:
You're on to something here... Taking them before getting to the airport would be an interesting experience for sure... Problem is I'd be going alone so I don't know how coherent I'd be.

See, this is where the trouble starts :lol I was thinking 'this guy is going to take them before he gets on the plane, isn't he?'

Don't do this, man.

They have this show on NatGeo about being in jail in foreign countries called Locked Up Abroad. I'm sure you're interesting enough to get an episode!

robot

dr3upmushroom said:

Sorry, edited my post above, I meant not to eat them on/before the plane. From my experiences:

1. i wouldnt eat them alone
2. i wouldnt eat them somewhere where confined and/or 40,000 feet in the air
3. i wouldnt eat them alone and somewhere where confined and/or 40,000 feet in the air

If your looking for something to take on a plane, stick with vicodin or zanax.

Possible, not advisable.

Also, why are you bringing shrooms into mexico? isn't the area around gdl full of them? (unless you're talking guadalajara spain, if so, my bad).

VALIS

1. Find a waterlogged piece of driftwood.
2. Hot glue your shrooms to the wood.
3. Tear up your clothes and grow your beard and hair for a month.
4. With tears in your eyes, tell airport security that you were shipwrecked on a deserted island for a month and this is your lucky piece of driftwood that carried you to shore and now you're finally going home to your family and friends and the life you once knew.

Works every time.

I haven't been on a plane post 9/11 and last time I did was when I was 12... What about this idea of mixing it in with food, could I just put the food in with my non carry on luggage?

How tender is your asshole?
Very.

Also, why are you bringing shrooms into mexico? isn't the area around gdl full of them? (unless you're talking guadalajara spain, if so, my bad).
If that's true then that's (Good) news to me.

dr3upmushroom said:
Criminal concealment FAIL.

mike0513

Banned
I work at an airport and i would say no to that. The machines that you run your luggage through have gotten pretty god damn amazing at detailing absolutely everything that is in your luggage.

I like the peanut butter sandwich idea the best so far...Initially I was envisioning them just broken up amongst the peanut butter, so still visible if people looked inside the sandwich....But then I thought how about grinding them up so much the shrooms become powder-like, mix them with peanut butter, then apply the peanut butter to the bread....Only under chemical testing would it be detectable and there's no reason for them to test your sandwich.

mike0513 said:
I work at an airport and i would say no to that. The machines that you run your luggage through have gotten pretty god damn amazing at detailing absolutely everything that is in your luggage.

/thread

OJdaKiller said:
I like the peanut butter sandwich idea the best so far...Initially I was envisioning them just broken up amongst the peanut butter, so still visible if people looked inside the sandwich....But then I thought how about grinding them up so much the shrooms become powder-like, mix them with peanut butter, then apply the peanut butter to the bread....Only under chemical testing would it be detectable and there's no reason for them to test your sandwich.
Yea, as long as the shrooms themselves, aren't heated up they still hold the psilocybin. I might just have to try my luck in Mexico though...

:(

Quazar

I haven't taken any sort of drugs in years, but I still get paranoid just being in airports. I have to check myself still to this day to make sure nothing is on me. It's fucked up.

Amory

Trip Warhawkins said:
Possible, not advisable.

This. Who the fuck sneaks drugs INTO mexico?

that's bass ackwards

Dipper145

Hide them anywhere you want and don't do any signs that will get one of the security people to pull you aside.

It's really not all that hard. People just way over think things because they are paranoid. If you are going to be super nervous about it, may as well not do it.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Aren't you technically not supposed to bring any food on anyway? Seems like a food item isn't the best place to hide drugs.

Boogie

Trying to sneak illegal drugs through a third world country?

:lol :lol :lol

Don't try it man, it's not worth it.

Nobody want to go to jail in Mexico, mang /Martin Lawrence

edit:

:lol @ all these "strategies". If I wasn't aware of them all already, I'd be taking notes. ;)

Pumpkins

Have you ever seen Locked Up Abroad?

If not, go watch it. You won't even think twice about sneaking drugs into another country ever again.

XCell9200 said:
This. Who the fuck sneaks drugs INTO mexico?

that's bass ackwards
:lol Guess I'll try my luck in Mexico, I'll be kicking it with an uncle who's into smoking pot, so I'm hoping he knows what's up.

It's real possible, in fact, you should do it. Keep us informed!
Pendejo

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When you do get arrested and you claim it was an accident or some sort of mixup, this thread will be here as proof.

U must want to go to jail.

mike0513

Banned
Dipper145 said:
Hide them anywhere you want and don't do any signs that will get one of the security people to pull you aside.

It's really not all that hard. People just way over think things because they are paranoid. If you are going to be super nervous about it, may as well not do it.
Your playing a dangerous game of russian roulette regardless of your emotions. I've seen people pulled aside for having tiny little slivers of pins and such, buried underneath the fabric inside the corner of their luggage's. Its pretty insane what they will pull you over for.

You do realize that Mexico legalized all drugs in smaller doses right?

Why would you risk bringing them down when you can just as easily find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom